Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Official Fanclubs (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   your own clan fc (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=40315)

hellskitchen08 05-01-2008 02:46 PM

your own clan fc

your own clan fc
by talking and making the naruto life come real you are responcible for all your post here and there to stay clean and violence free you may comment on others clans and keke genkis. so get postin and have fun

Rule 1: no off topic post
Rule 2: have manners
Rule 3: no cursing
Rule 4: no off the wall crap
Rule 5: you may join a exsisting clan
Rule 6: Co-Owners will have the athority i have to let people join and expell them

Owner: hellskitchen08 (clan: shillter)

Co-Owner:1.hokage4354 ( clan:
Kotizusora clan)
2.Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar
( clan:
Kotizusora clan)
Kiome Hyuga
(Hyuga clan)

Members:
Zatch Bell_lover
(Kotizusora clan)

lostkage07
(Hyuga clan)

Kakashi79845
( shillter clan)

naruto100%
(Anchuni clan)

yellow flash 55
( higaku clan )

fc pics
our first banner
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/m...wnclan-fc2.jpg

our second banner
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/m...ownclan-fc.jpg

Last edited by hellskitchen08 : Today at 02:18 PM. Reason: updating

hellskitchen08 05-01-2008 02:50 PM

Re: your own clan fc

sorry i wasnt able to get the other 3 pages guys but oh well um you guys that already part of the fc the rules stay the same and anybody that wants to join ask me or the co owners and well talk about it and decide if you can join

Hokage4354 05-01-2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellskitchen08 (Post 1499521)
sorry i wasnt able to get the other 3 pages guys but oh well um you guys that already part of the fc the rules stay the same and anybody that wants to join ask me or the co owners and well talk about it and decide if you can join

I suggest u organize the first post. . .

hellskitchen08 05-02-2008 12:26 PM

ok ill try

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar 05-02-2008 01:08 PM

oh, oops i hadn't realized we were official now :O i just posted on the old thread, so i suggest people, we transfer any clan information onto our first few posts

yellow flash 55 05-02-2008 01:22 PM

can I join. and if so what do we do here.

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar 05-02-2008 01:23 PM

Quote:

I swear, you better f***kin delete that post right now.
NOW!
^over reacted much?

hellskitchen08 05-02-2008 02:04 PM

on this one we do the same on the un official one but you have to post your clan info first

hellskitchen08 05-02-2008 02:06 PM

Shillter clan

formed in the 1st ninja war located in hidden wind village and is the strongest of the village its founder was a mix of hyuga and uchiha but when itachi hunted the family of his he killed off the male line and left when 13 sand onbu went in pursuit the war between leaf and sand was old hate of the leafs ninja itachi uchiha went postal.

after the war shillter was a great clan now it only consists of 3000+ it still has the power of its beginning and its members are humble and listen and wait. the clan went through a great depression in the 3rd war due to itachis killing and males on the hyuga lines fighting position the war ended in sad results and left the sand village in ruins the treaty of leaf and sand was short lived when orochimaru acted during the chunnin exam. forcing our men to once agian to fight.
Shillter fighting stats
Ninjutsu:10.0
Genjutsu:9.0
Taijutsu:8.0
Fire Element: 3.0
Water Element:3.5
Earth Element:5.0
Wind Element:6.0
Lightning Element:4.0
Wood Element:7.0
Lava Element:1.0
Ice Element:2.0
Weapon Strengh:7.235
Weapon Accuracy:3.5
Weapon Penatrasion:10.0
General Strengh:10.0
General Speed:9.0
General Defence:11.5
Anbu Rating:10.0
Will Power:10.0

hellskitchen08 05-02-2008 02:08 PM

my character diame shillter is one of the oldest members of the clan and also the kazekage of the sand his abilitys are the backbone of the clans strenghth hes married to temari and has two sons hes completed all but two missions known to date

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar 05-02-2008 02:10 PM

-Hellskitchen08 when you get the chance add Yellow Flash 55 to the members list-

Topic: Describe a bit about you clan person.

Kiato Kotizusora is an upbeat out going guy, but when it comes to missions and protecting his village he gets very serious, he is a Chunnin of exceptional level and favors his primary element of wind, his favored attack is a head on long range attack where he releases razor sharp gusts of winds from his katana.

hellskitchen08 05-02-2008 02:11 PM

a new rule i would like to make if you people joining would not only make a clan but the reason for joining my fc thank you and have a nice day

hellskitchen08 05-02-2008 02:16 PM

yellowflash here we make our own clans and characters to the clans and we talk and invent jutsu and keke genkis and if i cant tell you wats needed ask the co-owners they will more than likely to help you

hellskitchen08 05-02-2008 02:28 PM

members please add the banner so i wont have to expell you but you dont have to listen to me

yellow flash 55 05-02-2008 02:49 PM

thanks.my clan the higaku clan
they have the kekegnki of controling litining and wind.
our village is in the land of storms and our hidden village is called stormarumaru.
our clan and nation has been taken lightly ever since we created this village.
I am Ichi Higaku I have the dragon biju and I`m the most talented ninja in the village.
some info on me I`m an anbu, I`m 27 I have a wife who is the most talented konichi in the village. I have a 7 year old son who is top of his class and the strongest kid in the village. our land was made after the 1st ninja war. they were imagrants from the wind and lightining villages. were a small but powerful country and our has come.
stats.
ninjutsu 10
genjutsu 8
taijutsu 9.7
element stats
fire 6
water 4
wind 10
lightining 10
earth 2
ice 6
lava 4
wood 0
storm 20 storm is lightining and wind combined.
tool usage stats
wepon strength 9
acurasy 9
penatration 8
about me
strength 10
defince 9
speed 10
anbu rating 10
will power 9