Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Where will sasuke go now? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=40828)

uchihamadara 05-23-2008 11:49 AM

Where will sasuke go now?

Now that he knows the truth what do you guys think he will do at this point?

OniKage 05-23-2008 12:01 PM

Re: Where will sasuke go now?

something unexpected, like being an akatsuki member and putting his sights on konoha esp. danzou...

Shikamaru2007 05-23-2008 12:03 PM

Maybe Stay with his team .... and the they drift like Jiraiya or get back to Konoha

OniKage 05-23-2008 12:05 PM

which reminds me... what happened to hebi and kisame???

Shikamaru2007 05-23-2008 12:06 PM

Kishi left Suigetsu fighting Kisame ..... and went to Sasuke-Itachi-Madara Saga
I hope we will see the fight next chapter

OniKage 05-23-2008 12:08 PM

yes... i wish he would... that sasuke-madara-itachi issue had been holding up quite a lot of chapters...

Master2005 05-23-2008 12:10 PM

Quote:

Something totally different and unexpected?
To hell .

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar 05-23-2008 12:45 PM

im not sure, i can't see him going back to kohana definatly, i don't see him wandering on his own with out purpose, and i'm not sure if he'll meet back up with hebi, but maybe karrin will find him

Avian 05-23-2008 03:02 PM

Konoha... no!!

Wandering alone... I dont think so!!

Regroup with team Hebi... Most probably!!

Join up with Madara and unravel more truth about the massacre and/or perhaps revive the Uchiha Clan and re-establish once and for all the reputation of the Uchiha's that once Madara had created... Definite Possibility!!

Raidori 05-23-2008 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avian (Post 1509374)
Konoha... no!!

Wandering alone... I dont think so!!

Regroup with team Hebi... Most probably!!

Join up with Madara and unravel more truth about the massacre and/or perhaps revive the Uchiha Clan and re-establish once and for all the reputation of the Uchiha's that once Madara had created... Definite Possibility!!

kishi, is that you? no, well ok then....i say he will eventually go back to his real friends and hebi will either break up or get picked off one by one by the remaining akatsuki members and some chunin rank ninja from konoha. he will probably go back because he would be view as a hero by konoha by taking itachi down just like his brother wanted. that was part of his plan like we just read in 401, remember?

RasenganFox 05-23-2008 03:25 PM

I think Tobi will ask if Sasuke wants to join with him and become apart of Akatsuki along with Hebi. Then the positions will be filled it seems.

Itachi-Sasuke
Deidara-Suigetsu
Hidan-Juugo
Kakuzu or w/e-Karin

and with Tobi taking Sasori's spot, all the positions will be filled. Or maybe something else will happen who knows.

Avian 05-23-2008 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raidori (Post 1509377)
kishi, is that you? no, well ok then....i say he will eventually go back to his real friends and hebi will either break up or get picked off one by one by the remaining akatsuki members and some chunin rank ninja from konoha. he will probably go back because he would be view as a hero by konoha by taking itachi down just like his brother wanted. that was part of his plan like we just read in 401, remember?

No im not Kishi... You can rest easy now :D.

How can he think that when his brother died because of elders that he thought was in complete harmony with Uchiha Clan turned out to be a big conspiracy to eliminate Uchiha out on the face of the earth. I mean he needs to take it to Danzou and kick his ass for ordering such a thing.

Besides he cant go back, he betrayed Konoha and tried to kill Naruto. He he has no more face to show to them and i think he accept it as it is. Itachi is dead(thats what headlines said XD), He learned the truth, He has no goal, Nowhere to go to. All he wants now is the revival of the clan. Well thats what i think atleast.

jsaviers 05-23-2008 03:39 PM

Kishi will do the unexpected. I can see Sasuke being more of an ally to the Leaf but returning, i don't think so. As for Hebi, I think they will either disperse or stick with sasuke as more allies of the leaf. But It will be fun to see what happens and whick diretion kishi sends Sasuke.

Mystik 05-23-2008 03:47 PM

I wish he would meet up with naruto and co and get back with them but i doubt thats going to happen or not right now. So my guess would be he gets back with Hebi.

Raidori 05-23-2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avian (Post 1509402)
No im not Kishi... You can rest easy now :D.

How can he think that when his brother died because of elders that he thought was in complete harmony with Uchiha Clan turned out to be a big conspiracy to eliminate Uchiha out on the face of the earth. I mean he needs to take it to Danzou and kick his ass for ordering such a thing.

Besides he cant go back, he betrayed Konoha and tried to kill Naruto. He he has no more face to show to them and i think he accept it as it is. Itachi is dead(thats what headlines said XD), He learned the truth, He has no goal, Nowhere to go to. All he wants now is the revival of the clan. Well thats what i think atleast.

so why do you think there going after him? to take him to prison for killing someone who killed his etire clan then joined akatsuki? you think thats why naruto sakura kakashi choji shikamaru hinata and all the other are trying to find him for? to imprison him? why do you think there call sasuke retrevial arcs. they capture criminals.