Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto learning The Flying Thunder God? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=40884)

Avian 05-26-2008 06:02 AM

Naruto learning The Flying Thunder God?

I believe there is a possiblity of Naruto learning the FTG. Yondaime used this technique during Kakashi gaiden... but the problem was we didnt actually saw the technique at full power. Is it possible that Kishi didnt gave that much details for us to witness it be used by Naruto later.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/240/10/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/242/04-05/

With this technique Naruto's speciality in Kage bunshin will reach its full potential not only will he travel faster for a point blank attack with his Rasengan he can also utilize multiple attacks from his Kage bunshins from almost anywhere and anytime. Plus he now have a counter for Sasuke's MS. Genjutsu will be almost impossible if the target is nowhere to be seen.

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar 05-26-2008 07:09 AM

Re: Naruto learning The Flying Thunder God?

yeah, he might, but then you would think he might realize who his father is, learning all his techniques and all...

vainglorious 05-26-2008 07:30 AM

if his clones are capable of doing the jutsu, then shit it will be very effective. he'll essentially be able to constantly send platoons of himself anywhere needed.
Literally be a one man army.

Avian 05-26-2008 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vainglorious (Post 1511425)
if his clones are capable of doing the jutsu, then shit it will be very effective. he'll essentially be able to constantly send platoons of himself anywhere needed.
Literally be a one man army.

To think that Minato can handle an army by himself in the hands of Naruto he can conquer one country.

...Well not really but still the possibility are emmense.

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar 05-26-2008 09:23 AM

im sure there would be a limit on how much he could use it, but the technique fits his fighting style doesn't it

Avian 05-26-2008 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar (Post 1511440)
im sure there would be a limit on how much he could use it, but the technique fits his fighting style doesn't it

It surely does!!

Every techniques has its weakness we just dont know what it is yet cause like i said Kishi hasnt given us enough info about the jutsu all we know is that it's a space-time jutsu where Minato can teleport himself to great distances in a blink of an a eye using a specialized Kunai to mark the desired destination, but we dont know how much chakra is spent on upon using it.

Thats why i came to a conclusion that he might learn it for us to see. ;) For God Sake its one of the most badass technique ever created and ill be damned not to witness it at its full potential

ANewTwixt 05-26-2008 11:06 AM

Yea but the FTG is what made Minato so famous to begin with I don't think Minato would've taught anybody how to use the FTG lightly or it would've been like telling the other person his weaknessess if he did. And if Minato did teach the FTG to somebody Who? And why wait til' now to use it? Wouldn't that person of used it at least once by now? All these are good questions that need to be taken into consideration when talking about the FTG. Who would know such a tech. that wouldn't have already used it by now?

Relentless 05-26-2008 11:38 AM

Im gonna guess Jman knew how to do it, Possibly the 3rd, Kakashi might even have knowlage of it even if he himself couln't preform it

Would be cool if he did learn it, imagain 1000 clones all weilding rasengan flying at you in a instant lol...

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar 05-26-2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

Yea but the FTG is what made Minato so famous to begin with I don't think Minato would've taught anybody how to use the FTG lightly or it would've been like telling the other person his weaknessess if he did. And if Minato did teach the FTG to somebody Who? And why wait til' now to use it? Wouldn't that person of used it at least once by now? All these are good questions that need to be taken into consideration when talking about the FTG. Who would know such a tech. that wouldn't have already used it by now?
Quote:

I Kakashi might even have knowlage of it even if he himself couln't preform it
well, since its a time space jutsu, maybe someone -like kakashi- can teach naruto the basics then its up to using element manipulation to refine it into The Flying Thunder God, we know that naruto can use Wind, and since its called Flying Thunder God it might need lightening manipulation too.
also it makes sense than Kakashi would something about it soon as Minato was his squad leader.

thinmints 05-26-2008 07:14 PM

i dont think anyone else knew the jutsu, but they know what it entails.but i guarentee naruto will not only learn FTG but improve it to use it without seals

ryansmith 05-26-2008 08:46 PM

I'll have to agree with other people said earlier and say that most likely it would Kakashi who would teach him at least the basics. He would be most likely beasue of his experience as being a part of his squad he would have at least seen it in action once. Also this would also be an excellent to enlighten Naruto on to some family history, if you know what i mean, but i wouldn't be suprised if he were to find out on his own.

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG 05-26-2008 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANewTwixt (Post 1511485)

i bet u all the secrets lie in the toad's temple. thats where naruto will learn his true destiny because like jiraiya the toad forseer told him his future/destiny; so it only seems reasonable that naruto will face similar trials to begin with.

ANewTwixt 05-26-2008 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG (Post 1512126)
i bet u all the secrets lie in the toad's temple. thats where naruto will learn his true destiny because like jiraiya the toad forseer told him his future/destiny; so it only seems reasonable that naruto will face similar trials to begin with.

Good point! I've never thought about the secret lying in the toad's temple before. Kudos! So I guess all that's left is to see when Naruto goes to the toad's temple if not already go to a flashback of him going to it over the 2.5 time gap. Ya'know.

akuryuken 05-26-2008 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oXDRAGONXo (Post 1511503)
Im gonna guess Jman knew how to do it, Possibly the 3rd, Kakashi might even have knowlage of it even if he himself couln't preform it

Would be cool if he did learn it, imagain 1000 clones all weilding rasengan flying at you in a instant lol...

LOL man that can kill anything. imagine naruto fighting pain with that, yes i really want see that happen:D

tooNaruto 05-27-2008 02:41 AM

Naruto isn't the type that can learn this jutsu......but maybe he can......he maybe learn this jutsu at the toad mountain.....
yes....with this jutsu...naruto can fight like a hokage.....