Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   American Idol? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=4101)

Glaiza_mei 04-30-2005 03:49 AM

American Idol?

Yo! Whaaadup?! :D

well, just thought if anyone here watch American Idol...hope it's alright to post something like this here...ehehe..^^ I really like watching it. And the competition is becoming more intense, and the throne of the American Idol is more vague than ever.

I mean, Anwar just got voted off and suddenly followed by Constantine...what's up with that? ahhh---I know that this thread would only be temporary, but still I would to discuss it with any American Idol viewers here in the forum...

Who's your fave? What do you think about the remaining idols? the lose of Anwar and Constantine? ... ... ... Who do you think will be the next American Idol?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaah---so many questions...hehehe..hope I get feedbacks. :p

swinburne188 05-12-2005 09:39 PM

to be honest i like constantine, i can sort of understand why he was voted off, he always have the same move, tongue sticking out. i like when he sang one of the queen's song.

Glaiza_mei 05-12-2005 10:23 PM

LOL...this thread have been here for awhile & nobody replied...it's funny to see it still alive...lol^___________^ thanks swinburnne188.

HELL YEAH! I'm not a great constantine fan, but I really love it when he sang Bohemian Raposody by the queens. very scary & courageous of him to pick that song.hehehe...

Well, Anthony is gone now. Mr. Harry Potter left the hogwarts...huhuhu...too bad. I really liked scott. He's voice wasvery different from the others (well, all their voices are different DUH!), but it's kinds unexpected to hear a voice coming from a guy like him. don't ya think?^^

shnannerz 05-12-2005 10:55 PM

i personally thought Constantine would win for sure o_0 but he got off. i haven't been watching American Idol this year as much as i did last year.. i really only saw when Constantine sang Bohemian Rhapsody and i like that song, i thought he did well.

Glaiza_mei 05-12-2005 11:12 PM

yup...Constantine really sang that well...hehehehe...

i heard that Constantine's band was given a record deal this may, & since constantine was and is still a member of that band (he's the lead singer after all), he's now considered a professional singer...hehehe...

Well, I just got the news from the my sis who got it from the net...^^

mini 05-12-2005 11:25 PM

Constantine shouldve won stupid ppl....

Roy Mustang 05-12-2005 11:53 PM

yeah but vice bo or w/e his name is pretty good i think he's gonna win or its gonna be that fat guy or the nerdy clay aiken looking guy

Dizzykilla 05-12-2005 11:54 PM

watch alot but still dont know whats going on....(so confuseing)

Glaiza_mei 05-13-2005 03:50 AM

hahaha...poor dizzy. let me fill you in! Constantine was eliminated after Anwar, the mucisian was eliminated! Many pips love COnstantine bcoz he's hot & a Rocker!!! But his gone now, so bye-bye Constantine. Now, after Contantine, Scott (the fat guy as keitaro described) got eliminated which leave us with the top four! & this week, the Clay Aiken looking guy named Anthony also got eliminated! for me he's the Harry Potter look alike...hehehehe...

Now the top 3 in AI is Vonzell, Carrie & Bo (another rocker)! If you guys ask me, I have a feeling that Bo might be the next american Idol! hehehe...well, let's just watch what happens next...^__^

hope that helps dizzy...^^

yami_youkai 05-13-2005 03:55 AM

hmmm... Vonzell has the talent and if the crowd votes for personality then it's gotta be Bo.. ^^

Glaiza_mei 05-13-2005 04:14 AM

hai hai! I really love vonzell. she's got it all! she can sing, dance, she has the best stage presence among all of them, she always challenges herself singing high noted songs anf she really can entertain...

I love Vonzell! I'm a vonzell fan. ^__^

Gemakai 05-13-2005 08:00 AM

I don't really like Vonzell... Don't know why... but I think she might be voted off next.

As for the idol, it's either Carrie or Bo, but frankly I really don't mind who wins.

swinburne188 05-13-2005 10:34 PM

i think it will be a showdown between vonzell and bo. the other girl, she's a bit shaky with her voice.

Yasha23 05-14-2005 12:47 PM

I only watch it because some night's I am forced to. Which sucks really because everyone that is on this year really sucks. The guy that just got kicked off recently showed a little promise in the beginning, but he didn't improve at all. BORING!

And the african american chick...whatever her name is, I don't like her. She's too emotional. Also, she can't manage to start out on pitch with any of the songs I hear her do. She finishes well, I'll give her that...but that weepy eye'd crap she puts on...it's called going for the "sympathy vote"....just trashy.

The two so-called rockers, they also have...blah...I've heard better rock songs coming from a drunk puking in the toilet. When they go, I'll be very happy.

The only one who seems to have any potential at all is the blonde, and she's a country singer. That's her forte. And though I absolutely hate country...I have to give her the credit that she's due for her talent. She starts strong, if she makes a mistake, I haven't picked it up until sometime after her performance when it is pointed out by some of the judges, and she finishes anything she does just as strongly as she starts it. If anyone trully deserves it this year, it would be this blonde chick.

Glaiza_mei 05-15-2005 10:31 AM

uuuh...quite a POV there yasha. I don't agree with you tho' hehehe...

Carrie (the blonde country chick) is indeed good! She is very good vocally! i give you that, she's one of my idols too...but she's been lacking stage presence, she bare dances or moves her body. That really discourages me, she's really stiffwhen she's on stage especially when she's singing some rock-pop songs.

i agree with Gemakai, it might be a showdown between Bo and Vonzell (the african american chick). but heck, we don't know. it's upto america to vote for their favorite idol! hehehe..^^

Peace!