Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Anime (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   naruto full control of kyuubi - discussion thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=41427)

itachi143 06-15-2008 09:01 PM

naruto full control of kyuubi - discussion thread

i just got an idea, the 9 tailed fox was bad right? He tried destroying the village and was evil so if naruto one day gets full control of kyuubi 9 tails mode wont kyuubi get full control of naruto and naruto will do whatever he wants??

Discuss

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG 06-16-2008 12:56 AM

Re: naruto full control of kyuubi - discussion thread

people have figured out how to control bijuu so i dont think it wont be impossible for naruto to figure out how to control the kyuubi. look at the first, he was able to control bijuu and make them do his bidding.

itachi143 06-16-2008 12:28 PM

yea but were talking about kyuubi like the most powerful demon

BlackKakashi31 06-16-2008 03:40 PM

Whose chakra was able to be suppressed by Yamato who has the first's dna. It's not an impossible task.

breaniver 06-16-2008 03:52 PM

If one look at the legends of the Tiled beasts, Kyubi may have a malicious sense of humor, but it also has a strong sense of Fair Play. It is not so mush truly evil, as a constant prankster. For a creature this strong, however, its pranks will become dangerous to those of us that are mortal. Naruto may be able to gain full control over the Kyubi, though doing so will probably fuse the two beings into one.

mrpiimpnn 06-17-2008 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itachi143 (Post 1523114)
i just got an idea, the 9 tailed fox was bad right? He tried destroying the village and was evil so if naruto one day gets full control of kyuubi 9 tails mode wont kyuubi get full control of naruto and naruto will do whatever he wants??

Discuss

The day Naruto gets full control is the day that Konohagakure rules the entire Shinobi world and he becomes 6-7th Hokage which ever comes first. Lol, not meaning to flame or offend if it sounds that way but Naruto will destroy anyone who challenges him if he gets that type of control. Imo.

YoshiToshi 06-25-2008 11:05 PM

Naruto can't even control 4-tailed Kyuubi. I highly doubt that Naruto will EVER get full control over the 9-tailed Kyuubi... Even with the help of Yamato.

Muhammadinfo 06-26-2008 01:13 AM

be sure he can control it.
but it will take some more 6 years for us to happen.

Naruto2008 06-26-2008 11:36 AM

I believe that if Naruto gained full control of the Kyuubi's power he would use it. because the only reason hedoesn't use it now is because it is harmful to him and the people around him. Also I believe there has to be a reason the 4th sealed it inside of him. I'm sure he intended for Naruto to use it somehow.

Detcelfer 06-27-2008 03:34 PM

I'm sorry but PLEASE point out where it shows someone controlling a Kyuubi by possession at a full released state? Really. You wont find it other than the Uchiha clan and that was primarily their purpose with their eyes. This whole control the 9 tails is rediculous. Its a god of chakra people, its a weapon of rage. It has more chakra power than anyone or anything and the only reason why Naruto is alive is because of his seal. Naruto is proven to lose complete control of himself at 3 tails. I dont think this is something that fixes itself or he becomes better with as he gets older... its his inner demon that he has to wrestle with always. Its not an asset like everyone wants him to have.

Hanz86 06-29-2008 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detcelfer (Post 1531885)
I'm sorry but PLEASE point out where it shows someone controlling a Kyuubi by possession at a full released state? Really. You wont find it other than the Uchiha clan and that was primarily their purpose with their eyes. This whole control the 9 tails is rediculous. Its a god of chakra people, its a weapon of rage. It has more chakra power than anyone or anything and the only reason why Naruto is alive is because of his seal. Naruto is proven to lose complete control of himself at 3 tails. I dont think this is something that fixes itself or he becomes better with as he gets older... its his inner demon that he has to wrestle with always. Its not an asset like everyone wants him to have.

He was Senju Hashirama (Shodai-Hokage)..he not just fully controlled kyuubi..he even had several number of bijuu under his control..

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG 06-29-2008 10:11 PM

just like sasuke supressess the curse mark chakra, naruto's gotta supress the kyuubi's.
which will be hard since the kyuubi is infinite.

Hoestly, i think the only way for naruto to ever control the kyuubi, since the kyuubi's seems to respect his own word, is to make a pact with him somehow; to allow him to control its chakra. they have to come to some type of terms.

Hanz86 06-30-2008 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG (Post 1533620)
just like sasuke supressess the curse mark chakra, naruto's gotta supress the kyuubi's.
which will be hard since the kyuubi is infinite.

Hoestly, i think the only way for naruto to ever control the kyuubi, since the kyuubi's seems to respect his own word, is to make a pact with him somehow; to allow him to control its chakra. they have to come to some type of terms.

i don't think so..since Kyuubi is an evil spirit, he won't make an agreement unless he had no choice..he just want to be set free..

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG 07-01-2008 01:29 AM

true, but if naruto dies doesn't that mean the kyuubi gets set free? y would he tell sasuke if he kills naruto he will regret it. so why would kyuubi protect him?

mrpiimpnn 07-01-2008 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG (Post 1534361)
true, but if naruto dies doesn't that mean the kyuubi gets set free? y would he tell sasuke if he kills naruto he will regret it. so why would kyuubi protect him?

I think if naruto dies the kyuubi just dies with him, I mean why does he tell Sasuke not to finish off naruto yet,? If he wanted out he would have asked him to finish Naruto off right then and there imo.