Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   How every1 Gained the SHARINGNA + MAGENKYO SHARINGAN! (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=41470)

Evil[Angel] 06-17-2008 06:01 AM

How every1 Gained the SHARINGNA + MAGENKYO SHARINGAN!

Ok, im sick of people asking these questions here they are!

Sasuke: He first obtained his Sharingan on the night of the Uchiha Massacre, when he gained it, it was 1 spoked.

He gained his SECOND spoke, against Haku, in episode 16, this was the first time it was awakened since the Massacre, and at the time was thought to be the only time awakened as we didnt have the flashbacks to his past.

He gained his THIRD spoke against Naruto in the Valley Of The End, now it proved far too powerful for Naruto, untill he went Kyuubi then his Sharingan was pretty much useless as he hadnt much time with it so far.

Although we dont have any real knowledge for how he gained his Magenkyo Sharingan, i believe it to be, The hate for his brother, the amount he trained for there fight, The death of Itachi, and more importantly, learning the truth about Konoha, and how they forced Itachi too kill the clan, and how Itachi did it too protect Sasuke.

Itachi:Although we dont know the moment, or how, he first gained his Sharingan, or weather it had ONE or TWO spokes, but he aqquired it at a very young age, as the Clan were amazed and pourd at his achievements.

He got the third spoke before the Uchiha Massacre, and is always shown with it, he most likely trained to higher its level, in off-screen time.

He got his MAGENKYO SHARINGAN by killing his best friend, weither from wanting power, or the most reasonable reason, The 3rd told him too kill the clan, but he knew he couldnt at the time, so he killed his best friend in order to gain MAGENKYO SHARINGAN, so he would have the power.

OBITO: During the Third Great Shinobi War, he gained his when fighting some too powerfull enemy ninja, he had TWO spokes at the time, but died soon after obtaining it.

Kakashi:Although not an Uchiha, his was transplanted into his LEFT eye socket before OBITO died, he recieve it with TWO spoked, and with it Perfected his Raikiri(Chidori)

He got his third spoke, most likely through intenst training, more than a usual Uchiha as he wasnt part of the bloodline.

No1 REALLY knows how he gained his MAGENKYO SHARINGAN, but most likely through SUPER INTENSE training, and Hand Seal Perfection.

Madara:We dont know weither he awakened it with ONE, TWO or THREE spokes, as he was born with such an incredible chakra, but if he gained it lower than THREE spokes, then he got up to THREE spokes by fighting his borther and striving too be stronger.

He got his MAGENKYO SHARINGAN through striving too be stronger than his brother, and wanting too protect the Uchihas from the Senju

He gained his PERMANENT MAGENKYO SHARINGAN, through taking his borther eyes and implanting them into his own skull, he stated his borther allowed him too, but he died soon after, the rest of the Uchiha and Senju(they had fromed Konoha at this point) said he did ti for his own lust for power.

Madara's Brother: He gained his EXACTLY the same as his brother excpet, he never manged to gain PERMANENT MAGENKYO SHARINGAN, as he gave his own eyes to Madara, and died soom after

All other uchiha: They either gained a ONE or TWO spoke sharingan when awakened, and probally through intense training or a life or death situation

If awakened with a ONE spoke Sharingan they most likey, trained intensely to gained a TWO spoke sharingan

If awakened with a TWO spoke sharingan, then they gained a THREE spoke sharingan, by training etc.

I doubt any other awakened a THREE spoke, first time of awakening

Itschi stated that Uchihas has been killing there best friend and taking their brothers eys in order too obtain MAGENKYO SHARINGAN and PERMANENT MAGENKYO SHARINGAN, not all Uchihas may have had friends or brothers so they may have only gained a normal MAGENKYO SHARINGAN, or even just a normal Sharingan.

Well i hope this stops all the shitty ass threads.

Kamakazi 06-17-2008 10:35 AM

Re: How every1 Gained the SHARINGNA + MAGENKYO SHARINGAN!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil[Angel] (Post 1523930)

Well i hope this stops all the shitty ass threads.

Sadly it won't... but good stuff. Nice research, well done.

Evil[Angel] 06-17-2008 11:08 AM

Really, i did good............YEYZ for me, i'll edit the post, same info just neatend up a bit.

Myhaus719 06-17-2008 12:39 PM

wrong. dont make up your own theories on how ppl got the mangekyou by training hard, just listen to the facts in the series. you cant get mangekyou by training

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG 06-17-2008 07:07 PM

^ then how did kakashi get it? he kill his friend or something?!

DONT MAKE THEORIES ABOUT HOW U CANT ACHIEVE MS BY TRAINING, CAUSE WE DONT KNOW THAT EITHER!

uchiha-anwar 06-17-2008 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG (Post 1524642)
^ then how did kakashi get it? he kill his friend or something?!

DONT MAKE THEORIES ABOUT HOW U CANT ACHIEVE MS BY TRAINING, CAUSE WE DONT KNOW THAT EITHER!

u dont know were kakashi got his sharingan?

read the manga chapters from 239 to 243 its called kakashi gaiden .

LonelyNinja 06-17-2008 08:53 PM

He was referring to how Kakashi got the Mangekyou Sharingan. We don't know how Kakashi got his, but we can assume that he didn't kill his best friend. Why? Because he stated himself that all the people close to him had died, and right now Gai is probably his best friend, but Kakashi didn't kill him. So we can assume that he either trained to obtain his Mangekyou Sharingan or found some other way, like finding scrolls that held the knowledge of the Sharingan or some other crazy theory.

gbatemp 06-17-2008 09:00 PM

Dude, Kakashi got the Sharingan by taking the eye of his dying friend. When Uchihas take the eyes of another Uchiha, they gain quite a bit of power, as seen in Madara, currently the only one to have done so and still be alive in the series atm. So it's possible that's how Kakashi got the Mangekyo. Either way, Kakashi didn't ever actually tell everyone how he got the Sharingan. When questioned by Itachi, you can see the sad look in his face.

Kakashi would never kill to gain more power, especially someone close to him. So that's really the only way he could have possibly gotten it.

I've never seen anything saying Sasuke has the Mangekyo, maybe I missed something, but till this moment, he still doesn't seem to have it. His eyes at the end of the Hawk issue, when snake becomes hawk, and he declares that he wishes to destroy the Leaf, didn't look like the Mangekyo... So someone please tell me where it says he actually has it.

And were he to have it, it was probably from killing his brother. I do wish Sasuke would take Itachi's eyes though...

LonelyNinja 06-17-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbatemp (Post 1524745)
Dude, Kakashi got the Sharingan by taking the eye of his dying friend. When Uchihas take the eyes of another Uchiha, they gain quite a bit of power, as seen in Madara, currently the only one to have done so and still be alive in the series atm. So it's possible that's how Kakashi got the Mangekyo. Either way, Kakashi didn't ever actually tell everyone how he got the Sharingan. When questioned by Itachi, you can see the sad look in his face.

That's possible, but then again it's possible that additional Sharingans only give power to Uchiha. Kind of like a genetic perk.

Quote:

Kakashi would never kill to gain more power, especially someone close to him. So that's really the only way he could have possibly gotten it.
It's a likely reason, but there are still other ways that we don't know about. Probably. It's a slippery subject.

Quote:

I've never seen anything saying Sasuke has the Mangekyo, maybe I missed something, but till this moment, he still doesn't seem to have it. His eyes at the end of the Hawk issue, when snake becomes hawk, and he declares that he wishes to destroy the Leaf, didn't look like the Mangekyo... So someone please tell me where it says he actually has it.

And were he to have it, it was probably from killing his brother. I do wish Sasuke would take Itachi's eyes though...
It's definitely something that's implied and interpreted. As for Sasuke's eyes being different looking, so far every revealed Mangekyou has been different than someone else's, just like fingerprints.

Sasuke didn't technically kill his brother, though. Itachi just fell over from some other ailment. So I'm thinking that you get the Mangekyou from the death of someone close to you, not necessarily by your own hand. There's also intense training, as shown by Madara and his brother. So there are different ways to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan, we just don't know how some people got theirs.

Ryokotsusei 06-17-2008 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LonelyNinja (Post 1524770)
That's possible, but then again it's possible that additional Sharingans only give power to Uchiha. Kind of like a genetic perk.

It's a likely reason, but there are still other ways that we don't know about. Probably. It's a slippery subject.

It's definitely something that's implied and interpreted. As for Sasuke's eyes being different looking, so far every revealed Mangekyou has been different than someone else's, just like fingerprints.

Sasuke didn't technically kill his brother, though. Itachi just fell over from some other ailment. So I'm thinking that you get the Mangekyou from the death of someone close to you, not necessarily by your own hand. There's also intense training, as shown by Madara and his brother. So there are different ways to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan, we just don't know how some people got theirs.

That's the leading proof we have right now of how Kakashi obtained his MS. ;)

Evil[Angel] 06-18-2008 07:18 AM

Well, all my research is correct, i was'nt assuming how people got their MS, we KNOW how Madara got his, we KNOW hot itachi got his, Kakashi, thats a theory which is shown in episode 1/2/3 of shippuden.

I made this thread too stop other threads like, how did kakashi get his MS etc, now its all rolled into 1, AGAIN these arent assumption, all of this has been in the manga, during the Sasuke/Itachi fight and onwards, as for Kakashi, i do believe his Hand Seal perfection was part of it, notice how when he uses his MS he forms a strange hand seal?

Myhaus719 06-18-2008 12:27 PM

no we dont know for sure how madara got his MS. if you can show me the page and chapter where it says where he got it from i would be happy. and i think that hanseal is just a handseal for gathering chakra. he has to do it with a handseal just because he is not a uchiha, just like the regular sharingan drains his chakra. itachi has to close his eyes to focus and open the MS, kakashi probably has to do more since it isnt his natural eye

Evil[Angel] 06-18-2008 02:21 PM

Madara says, he and his brother fought too become stronger, and they obtained the MS.

Myhaus719 06-18-2008 02:37 PM

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/398/18/

ok first look at this. he said he killed his friend and brother to become stronger. his friend for MS, and his bro for EMS

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/03/

thats where he says he stole his brothers eyes for the PERFECT MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN, or in other words, the EMS. so he got the EMS from his bro, and the MS the normal way by killing his best friend

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG 06-18-2008 06:50 PM

dont believe everything madara says cause remember: read what he says at the bottom.

http://img36.onemanga.com/mangas/000...0052312/17.jpg

and i dont trust someone who says that!