Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Secrec Code Predictions (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=41663)

Hanz86 06-20-2008 02:25 AM

Secrec Code Predictions

Since the secret code maybe revealed soon..Let predict it..:D

superdan 06-20-2008 03:26 AM

Re: Secrec Code Predictions

That wasn't a very good prediction.

Hanz86 06-20-2008 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superdan (Post 1526509)
That wasn't a very good prediction.

maybe..i shouldn't make this thread..:(..

Evil[Angel] 06-20-2008 05:45 AM

Dude, fuckin weak.

Hanz86 06-20-2008 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil[Angel] (Post 1526635)
Dude, fuckin weak.

u ask people to polite and respect ur opinions but u didn't do that to others..:(

EngR-VincE 06-20-2008 07:24 AM

yeah, u idiot.. go fuk satan.. bitch.. haha leave him alone. if he wants to know other people's opinion bout the code, let him be..

lan2cp 06-20-2008 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil[Angel] (Post 1526635)
Dude, fuckin weak.

You're one to talk.

You noobs have to learn to use the SEARCH function, this matter has been discussed a long time ago. I don't know why I even bother. :mad:

kenneth20748 06-20-2008 10:00 AM

Well it seem that this topic isn't locked so let's actually answer the topic eh? I think it's something that'll hell Naruto with his training. Unless it's about Pein and Pa Frog is going to be assisting Naruto's training.

Hanz86 06-20-2008 10:22 AM

i believe, its about Pain's secret and the weakness of each Pain's body..All about naruto training must be held inside the scroll-frog..

Myhaus719 06-20-2008 10:48 AM

yeah i think its gonna be about pain's weakness. jiraiya wrote it down at the end of the fight with pain right after he figured out the weakness, so i think its gonna be about the weakness

Hanz86 06-20-2008 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myhaus719 (Post 1526822)
yeah i think its gonna be about pain's weakness. jiraiya wrote it down at the end of the fight with pain right after he figured out the weakness, so i think its gonna be about the weakness

haha:D..looks like both "TheWise" had same idea..:D

Arashi1tha2storm 06-20-2008 04:20 PM

nah i think its gonna be about somethin that nobody gonna expect like he saved a whole bunch of money by switching 2 gieco nah im playin but nobody gonna expect it just my theory

sheik 06-20-2008 06:50 PM

I don't think pain's weakness is going to be in code like that. I think it is going to relate to an invasion of konoha by akasuki and that konaha should prepare for war. I know tha J man doesn't know about snake but Jaraiya probably figured that pein was going to get akatsuki to attack konaha since J man was no longer in akatsuki's way.

What ever it is it will lead to a huge plot twist or revelation that will change the way we view naruto.(as in the manga not the person)

liondemon 06-20-2008 07:33 PM

The taod sage predicted that the path Jiraiya took would determine the fate of the world. He also said that Jiraiya would write a book. That was unimportant to even mention. Who cares if jiraiya writes a book, unless that book has something to do with the fate of the world. The code is the order in which Jiraiya fought each of Pein's bodies, and probably the order that they have to be defeated.

When Jiraiya killed Pein's one body, he said that he encountered that shinobi shortly after he left Konoha. I would think that that would have been the first shinobi that Jiraiya came across and defeated. Jiraiya's path forced him to come across each shinobi that Pein now uses.

DaWildchild 06-20-2008 09:56 PM

I think that the code is the release to the scroll frog and it has the secret techniques and explanation from Minato. Jiraya mentioned something about not giving Naruto the code to break the seal cause of the chaos it might cause and he didn't understand why Minato would leave it to Naruto. I bet the code works that way.