Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Hall of Fail (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   all of these annoying threads (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=41911)

thinmints 06-26-2008 04:02 AM

all of these annoying threads

pretty much every thread made the manga section don't belong in the manga section and they are to put it frankly annoying, as im sure many others will agree with me

trondah 06-26-2008 05:35 AM

Re: all of these annoying threads

I think this thread is pretty annoying. Completely pointless and full of spelling errors. Green text doesn't help either.

Shrike 06-26-2008 07:00 AM

You don't like 'em, you don't read 'em.
Like I do.

Relentless 06-26-2008 07:11 AM

Some people like talking about any random crap that comes into their heads, if you dont like dont read, simple...

HOWEVER i do agree they should be in the regular section not the manga section (the problem would be spoilers for anime watchers)

trondah 06-26-2008 07:59 AM

Uhm, so he gets to post crap but I can't even comment? He's trying to say that he doesn't like crap by posting more crap. Why the hell shouldn't I voice my opinion? Maybe he will think twice before doing it again, and then there will be less crap threads for me to overlook next time.

9999dmg 06-26-2008 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trondah (Post 1531128)
I think this thread is pretty annoying. Completely pointless and full of spelling errors. Green text doesn't help either.

QUOTED FOR TROOF!

Relentless 06-26-2008 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trondah (Post 1531142)
Uhm, so he gets to post crap but I can't even comment? He's trying to say that he doesn't like crap by posting more crap. Why the hell shouldn't I voice my opinion? Maybe he will think twice before doing it again, and then there will be less crap threads for me to overlook next time.

I wasnt reffering to you...

Myhaus719 06-26-2008 12:11 PM

i agree with you thinmints. but this is kinda a pointless thread

and im with trondah. if they post stupid threads, they arent gonna stop unless we tell them how annoying and stupid they are

Relentless 06-26-2008 01:16 PM

Some people may find threads annoying and stupid, BUT others may not, they may enjoy them

IMHO even if i find something stupid I just ignore it, other people should be allowed their own opinion and choices, and if they wish to make a thread SOME people may concider dumb however others may like, i think they should be allowed to do so

Basically: People should be allowed to say what they want and if you dont like it, just ignore it! much easier than a war on all so called 'idiots' (aslong as the threads arent abusive, racist or in anyway offensive ofcourse...)

uchiha-anwar 06-26-2008 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trondah (Post 1531128)

LMAAAAAO...nothing to say more than that..

Although i dont like the tough way u put ur point that might be a little offensive to thinmints but these is surely quoting for the truth.

Samurai Sainasaki 06-26-2008 07:58 PM

Speaking of pointless and annoying Threads..I don't think this belongs here either..This is usless as well..>.< Way to go..

trondah 06-27-2008 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oXDRAGONXo (Post 1531235)
Some people may find threads annoying and stupid, BUT others may not, they may enjoy them

IMHO even if i find something stupid I just ignore it, other people should be allowed their own opinion and choices, and if they wish to make a thread SOME people may concider dumb however others may like, i think they should be allowed to do so

Basically: People should be allowed to say what they want and if you dont like it, just ignore it! much easier than a war on all so called 'idiots' (aslong as the threads arent abusive, racist or in anyway offensive ofcourse...)

What are you getting at, you enjoyed this thread? :)

uchiha-anwar, you are right, I was probably a bit too offensive. I usually try to use humour to get the message through, but I guess this time it didn't work as well as it could :)

It's just that I've been reading these forums for a while, and lately when I log on to get my daily fix, I have to skip past the 10 new threads made by the same user (yo konoha's white fang) to find the interesting ones. And now this guy just added another thread on top of that to skip.

If this trend continues I'll have to find a new board to read. Would be nice if people could have some regard for others.

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG 06-27-2008 11:30 AM

this is u, thinmints.................. just wasting time.

Evil[Angel] 06-27-2008 11:34 AM

If you dont like it, fuck off.

trondah 06-27-2008 12:42 PM

That attitude kinda sucks. See, there are actually other people here than just yourself, and if you showed a little more respect, it would be a lot more fun to talk with you. That's after all what you're on a forum for right, to talk with other people sharing the same interests? Please do try to think of others once in a while. Anyways, enough complaining from me, I don't care enough to start some sort of crusade against useless threads. Just thought I'd share my thoughts since we're on the topic.