Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   "What Ever Happened to" Character Thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=42437)

bluuuman 07-15-2008 04:54 PM

"What Ever Happened to" Character Thread

What ever happened to those characters who were being developed and show up Naruto?

Like Kiba, Hinata, Shino. Chouji and Ino haven't done much. Lee and Neji and Ten-Ten haven't been seen since the beginning of Shippuden.

What ever happened to our old favorites and their abilities. Do you think they have any good new techniques?

saskatu 07-15-2008 05:07 PM

Re: "What Ever Happened to" Character Thread

They are only minor characters and they might be good for a last war of Konoha. They are also going have to take over after their parents die.

Hanz86 07-15-2008 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluuuman (Post 1546205)
What ever happened to those characters who were being developed and show up Naruto?

Like Kiba, Hinata, Shino. Chouji and Ino haven't done much. Lee and Neji and Ten-Ten haven't been seen since the beginning of Shippuden.

What ever happened to our old favorites and their abilities. Do you think they have any good new techniques?

of course they had new jutsu...they are even chuunin now (except for neji)..as well as i can remember...

Shikamaru - Ninpou Kage Nui
Neji - Hakke Rokusyo
Ino - Irou NinJutsu
Lee - ??
Tenten - ??
Kiba - ??
Shino - Hijutsu Mushidama
Sakura - Irou NinJutsu
Chouji - ??

neji4hokage220 07-15-2008 06:58 PM

umm well we have seen alot of shikamaru lately and probly always will sicne he is the smartest of the smartest in narutos generation. I think the other ones will come back shortly when pein attacks konoha with some ick ass moves and help take pein out.. i wouldnt be surprised

Naruto2008 07-15-2008 11:44 PM

Maybe we will see more of them after the Hawk vs. *tails thing, while Naruto is at training.

LonelyNinja 07-15-2008 11:53 PM

They'll all show up when Sasuke shows up to Konoha with his entourage and they'll all get their asses kicked.

krurk 07-16-2008 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neji4hokage220 (Post 1546436)
umm well we have seen alot of shikamaru lately and probly always will sicne he is the smartest of the smartest in narutos generation. I think the other ones will come back shortly when pein attacks konoha with some ick ass moves and help take pein out.. i wouldnt be surprised

come on now we all know that naruto's generation isnt the smartest, we have our hero naruto who, i really dont need to get into, we have rock lee who just isnt the brightest guy, sakura was dumb and weak but now shes a lot better, and finally sasuke, from the brilliant uchiha clan abandoned his village to seek revenge on his brother who protected the village that he wants to destroy, they all are a tad bit slower than normal.

波風 ミナト 07-16-2008 12:41 AM

Well, for one we all know that they're all Chuunins and Neji and Shikamaru are Jounin. So, they must've done something, right? ^^'

Also, Tsunade has been giving Shikamaru paperwork and missions to do, same with the others. So pretty much they've been doing a lot of missons lately with Akatsuki causing touble and such.

We saw some of Team Gai's attacks when they were trying to break in the Akatsuki's Hideout to retrieve Gaara back. Kankuro showed some moves with Sasori. The rest, not much really. Right now, the storyline is mostly focused on Naruto. It has always been that way, just sometimes they would show other characters if Naruto was involved. Hopefull we'll see more action with them. ^^'

Hanz86 07-16-2008 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 波風 ミナト (Post 1546720)
Well, for one we all know that they're all Chuunins and Neji and Shikamaru are Jounin. So, they must've done something, right? ^^'

Also, Tsunade has been giving Shikamaru paperwork and missions to do, same with the others. So pretty much they've been doing a lot of missons lately with Akatsuki causing touble and such.

We saw some of Team Gai's attacks when they were trying to break in the Akatsuki's Hideout to retrieve Gaara back. Kankuro showed some moves with Sasori. The rest, not much really. Right now, the storyline is mostly focused on Naruto. It has always been that way, just sometimes they would show other characters if Naruto was involved. Hopefull we'll see more action with them. ^^'

Only neji is Jounin...Shikamaru still chuunin..

thinmints 07-16-2008 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanz86 (Post 1546957)
Only neji is Jounin...Shikamaru still chuunin..

no shikamaru is a jounin

Hanz86 07-16-2008 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinmints (Post 1547014)
no shikamaru is a jounin

???when Shika had promoted to Jounin???or i missed something??:confused:

Naruto Fox9 07-16-2008 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanz86 (Post 1547016)
???when Shika had promoted to Jounin???or i missed something??:confused:

No you didn't. Only Neji is Jounin.

Hanz86 07-16-2008 04:39 PM

thanks for clearing that...anyway, we havent see any new jutsu from Hinata...i wonder if she had it..

Naruto Fox9 07-16-2008 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanz86 (Post 1547116)
thanks for clearing that...anyway, we havent see any new jutsu from Hinata...i wonder if she had it..

Most likely more Juuken (gentle fist) fighting style.

DaRk_LoRd_SuPrEmE_3.14159 07-17-2008 06:43 PM

And where is the Akatsuki leader?