Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   How much farther does the rabbit hole go? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=42613)

Detcelfer 07-21-2008 02:06 PM

How much farther does the rabbit hole go?
 
My question is this. Do you guys/gals believe that the rabbit hole of villains goes deeper or have we now seen all the players on the chess board? My gut tells me it'll go a bit farther possibly revealing one or maybe a few more key players in the whole story.

Your thoughts?

Freshgrease 07-21-2008 03:31 PM

Re: How much farther does the rabbit hole go?
 
If Kishi wanted too, I'm sure there would be some ninja god still out there that created the ninjutsu world with rennegan that is the final villain vs Naruto. I really wish Kishi would end Naruto by killing off Madara and Pein, but my gut feeling is he is too noobish to achieve the one thing that makes this story worth watching: seeing achieve the rank of Hokage. I can see another story arc or two that puts him in his mid-twenties. I don't know how long the studio intends to make it. The story and episode count is epically long as it is.

Detcelfer 07-21-2008 03:37 PM

Re: How much farther does the rabbit hole go?
 
Epic long would be The Simpsons and this is no where near that. Still I see your point. I would like to see Madara and Pein dropped like you say and then one final story. But then again, I just get a feeling that someone is pulling their strings also...

Perhaps when Naruto is Kage I would like to see a mid 20's 30's story where its his turn to give up his life and protect the ones he loves. A kind of epic final to rival all others. By this point his skills are stupid good and his opponent would be of near god like qualities.

Xicidal 07-21-2008 07:22 PM

Re: How much farther does the rabbit hole go?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Detcelfer (Post 1550511)
Epic long would be The Simpsons and this is no where near that. Still I see your point. I would like to see Madara and Pein dropped like you say and then one final story. But then again, I just get a feeling that someone is pulling their strings also...

Perhaps when Naruto is Kage I would like to see a mid 20's 30's story where its his turn to give up his life and protect the ones he loves. A kind of epic final to rival all others. By this point his skills are stupid good and his opponent would be of near god like qualities.

I don't want to see him die like that, if he did he really didn't change the ninja world like the destined child was suppose too.

Jcink 07-21-2008 07:47 PM

Re: How much farther does the rabbit hole go?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xicidal (Post 1550714)
I don't want to see him die like that, if he did he really didn't change the ninja world like the destined child was suppose too.

"me too" looks bad too if it happen

Detcelfer 07-21-2008 08:21 PM

Re: How much farther does the rabbit hole go?
 
Hey its not that I want to see Naruto die. But I dont like my head in the clouds either where the bad guy is always sent to prison an the good guy gets a pay raise. In reality, battles of this magnitude, people die... and that taste of reality is what will make what unfolds in the story, that much more powerful and heartfelt.

Why is the 4th viewed with such reverence? Because he gave up his life to protect everyone in the village. His skills as far as we know were unmatched. Above all else, he cared for the well being of others. He lived by example.

Naruto imo, is destined to lead by example by having unconditional love for his friends. He already shows it with Sasuke. I would not put it beyond Kishi to even kill Naruto off (or at least F him up good) in order to turn Sasuke's heart near the end and have Sasuke finish off the "final boss" in order to save the world -- in that process Sasuke dies. You'll have a shakesperian ending of dramatic proportions.

Fluffy endings are for kids. But hey, if Naruto lives, I'm fine with that also, I'm just telling the story that I think would deliver the most powerful and dramatic performance from the cast.

Naruto2008 07-21-2008 10:35 PM

Re: How much farther does the rabbit hole go?
 
I think after Akatsuki there may be on more great shinobi that Naruto has to take on but sadly thas about it. I wouldlike for there to be a lot moe and have Naruto continue for a long time but I doubt that.

Katon707 07-22-2008 03:10 AM

Re: How much farther does the rabbit hole go?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Freshgrease (Post 1550505)
If Kishi wanted too, I'm sure there would be some ninja god still out there that created the ninjutsu world with rennegan that is the final villain vs Naruto. I really wish Kishi would end Naruto by killing off Madara and Pein, but my gut feeling is he is too noobish to achieve the one thing that makes this story worth watching: seeing achieve the rank of Hokage. I can see another story arc or two that puts him in his mid-twenties. I don't know how long the studio intends to make it. The story and episode count is epically long as it is.

Rofl i cant believe u would call kishi noobish... the story and episode count are extremely high because naruto has been running since 99, almost a 10 year stretch. Kishi has created not just a story but a universe. hes created so much back story that naruto can turn and twist at every moment.. i wuld quite happily watch naruto even after naruto's become hokage, i would love to watch a series about an up and coming shinobi's life... but i doubt kishi will treat us to that after naruto's done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detcelfer (Post 1550765)
Hey its not that I want to see Naruto die. But I dont like my head in the clouds either where the bad guy is always sent to prison an the good guy gets a pay raise. In reality, battles of this magnitude, people die... and that taste of reality is what will make what unfolds in the story, that much more powerful and heartfelt.

Why is the 4th viewed with such reverence? Because he gave up his life to protect everyone in the village. His skills as far as we know were unmatched. Above all else, he cared for the well being of others. He lived by example.

Naruto imo, is destined to lead by example by having unconditional love for his friends. He already shows it with Sasuke. I would not put it beyond Kishi to even kill Naruto off (or at least F him up good) in order to turn Sasuke's heart near the end and have Sasuke finish off the "final boss" in order to save the world -- in that process Sasuke dies. You'll have a shakesperian ending of dramatic proportions.

Fluffy endings are for kids. But hey, if Naruto lives, I'm fine with that also, I'm just telling the story that I think would deliver the most powerful and dramatic performance from the cast.

Loved this post :p Rep++

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto2008 (Post 1550860)
I think after Akatsuki there may be on more great shinobi that Naruto has to take on but sadly thas about it. I wouldlike for there to be a lot moe and have Naruto continue for a long time but I doubt that.

I think we've still got alteast another year and a half 2 years! but i agree there might be someone more powerful than pain and madara.

DaRk_LoRd_SuPrEmE_3.14159 07-22-2008 03:13 AM

Re: How much farther does the rabbit hole go?
 
I believe there are 2 outcomes after Akatsuki:

1. He kills Pein or Madara.

2. He's already dead.

toxecty 07-22-2008 04:07 AM

Re: How much farther does the rabbit hole go?
 
There is something more out there... Believe!

Whats good about Naruto is the stories can go on and on. But i really hope we can see someday that Naruto as an adult or something maybe have kids.. Don't think Pein and Madara is the only "big ones" out there. It has to be more. Big ninja world with many secrets that is hidden.

Detcelfer 07-22-2008 04:22 AM

Re: How much farther does the rabbit hole go?
 
My gut tells me there is at least one or two more super villains beyond Madara and Pein. Although Pein comes off as godly, we already know he has a weakness and Madara, well he's a shadow of his former self. The final controntation would be against a villain who has no weakness, he's just one tough guy/gal.

zer0systm 07-22-2008 07:19 AM

Re: How much farther does the rabbit hole go?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Detcelfer (Post 1550765)
Hey its not that I want to see Naruto die. But I dont like my head in the clouds either where the bad guy is always sent to prison an the good guy gets a pay raise. In reality, battles of this magnitude, people die... and that taste of reality is what will make what unfolds in the story, that much more powerful and heartfelt.

Why is the 4th viewed with such reverence? Because he gave up his life to protect everyone in the village. His skills as far as we know were unmatched. Above all else, he cared for the well being of others. He lived by example.

Naruto imo, is destined to lead by example by having unconditional love for his friends. He already shows it with Sasuke. I would not put it beyond Kishi to even kill Naruto off (or at least F him up good) in order to turn Sasuke's heart near the end and have Sasuke finish off the "final boss" in order to save the world -- in that process Sasuke dies. You'll have a shakesperian ending of dramatic proportions.

Fluffy endings are for kids. But hey, if Naruto lives, I'm fine with that also, I'm just telling the story that I think would deliver the most powerful and dramatic performance from the cast.

have you seen what they have done to the English Dub?...now tell me you don't foresee a fluffy Ending

i dunno about any enemies after Madara and Pein except maybe Sasuke, see Akatsuki are hinted at being a round up of the Best Missing Nin in the World not to mention it is lead by and Uchiha who has survived near on or beyond 100 Years, fought the first hokage and has EMS (yes EMS not PMS) so to bring in someone more powerful than him or pein who i cant really be F'd explaining the background 2 and is no point in doing as all kno bout him otherwise they wouldn't be on a Naruto Site in a forum under the manga section in a thread about baddies after Madara and Pein reading a post about why i think no-one will come after madara and pein with out explain anything about pein....after that i shoulda just wrote about him, but i digress madara + Pein = Super bad Ninja squad => Super Best Friends and finally and simply

it would be pure overkill

Katon707 07-22-2008 07:40 AM

Re: How much farther does the rabbit hole go?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zer0systm (Post 1551127)
have you seen what they have done to the English Dub?...now tell me you don't foresee a fluffy Ending

i dunno about any enemies after Madara and Pein except maybe Sasuke, see Akatsuki are hinted at being a round up of the Best Missing Nin in the World not to mention it is lead by and Uchiha who has survived near on or beyond 100 Years, fought the first hokage and has EMS (yes EMS not PMS) so to bring in someone more powerful than him or pein who i cant really be F'd explaining the background 2 and is no point in doing as all kno bout him otherwise they wouldn't be on a Naruto Site in a forum under the manga section in a thread about baddies after Madara and Pein reading a post about why i think no-one will come after madara and pein with out explain anything about pein....after that i shoulda just wrote about him, but i digress madara + Pein = Super bad Ninja squad => Super Best Friends and finally and simply

it would be pure overkill


Well when u think about it, as long as the jutsu and character plots stay original any amount of "super villains" can be created within the narutoverse, dont just think its the youngsters in konoha that are growing up, every village, every youngster, future youngsters, who knows what powers they could weild, there could be 15 year olds in the naruto world with powers beyond comprahendible..

zer0systm 07-22-2008 10:00 AM

Re: How much farther does the rabbit hole go?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Katon707 (Post 1551130)
Well when u think about it, as long as the jutsu and character plots stay original any amount of "super villains" can be created within the narutoverse, dont just think its the youngsters in konoha that are growing up, every village, every youngster, future youngsters, who knows what powers they could weild, there could be 15 year olds in the naruto world with powers beyond comprahendible..

True, Kakashi once said himself that there are ninja out there Naruto's age stronger than him (kakashi), but i have trouble seeing that what was said so long ago with out being touched on from then til the defeat of Akatsuki being drawn upon and used as a solid new baseline for a plot

toxecty 07-22-2008 03:03 PM

Re: How much farther does the rabbit hole go?
 
And remember Kabuto is still alive with Oro's flesh in him..


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.