Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Hall of Fail (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Who thinks NL should give up? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=43488)

master mazaki 08-22-2008 07:01 AM

Who thinks NL should give up?
 
Ive been apart of NL for a long time, and its changed for the worst, the activity is so low that well... its so low, I think that its owners should give up or do something different with it, because this only seems to have taken effect since it colaberated with Naruto Central, which to has also lost its touch, this is just my opinion and im not slating at people either, Im just stressing that its lost its touch and is making staff heres time wasted.

YoshiToshi 08-22-2008 07:02 AM

Re: Who thinks NL should give up?
 
When Naruto dies, this forum will finally become so dead to the extent that no one will ever come. I think that is when NL should die.
So we have about one or two more years left?

It's true that it's not that active, especially compared to forums like NF-- But I wouldn't like to see it die just yet.

master mazaki 08-22-2008 07:09 AM

Re: Who thinks NL should give up?
 
Im not saying I wanted to die, because of NL i got talking and interested on naruto, but in this case its not becoming the oh so active and popular board it used to be, you and one other staff member i have total respect for because you do your job, other tent to just abuse their powers, that is a downfall if staff arent helpful then members arent going to want the service, as for the content, something needs changing something which can utterly make people say "I love NL" and have the shitty t shirts to prove it, I have had and seen crap which people think is funny when it rightly isnt, and the excuse is this is the "interweb" but im sorry but this is the internet and it will only be crap if there are people who are ignorent or narrow minded attention seekers running it, again this isnt aimed at you. NF is doing something right, i dont see staff their abusing their rights and powers even if it is only a forum. NL needs a change in attidude.

Shikamaru 08-22-2008 07:39 AM

Re: Who thinks NL should give up?
 
Keep in mind NF is a breeding ground for more than half of the people who've been banned from here for total faggotry.

Not to mention that place scares the fuck out of me. Those kids have something wrong with them

master mazaki 08-22-2008 08:19 AM

Re: Who thinks NL should give up?
 
that maybe true, but they are still more uccessful than here atm, we used to be among the top for naruto but like i said this is mostly how staff tackle problems and here some as i said abuse staff

Trey 08-22-2008 10:07 AM

Re: Who thinks NL should give up?
 
No, NL shouldn't "give up". This place has more personality than the clusterfuck that is NF.

slayer91 08-22-2008 10:12 AM

Re: Who thinks NL should give up?
 
well if all the cool peoples stop leaving and come back this place will be fun again

Freshgrease 08-22-2008 01:58 PM

Re: Who thinks NL should give up?
 
We should just rename NL and wallah! Our focus has gone from Naruto and anime to popularity contests, pwns, and lulz. That is why I am a member of several other boards in a specific topic.

Trey 08-22-2008 02:18 PM

Re: Who thinks NL should give up?
 
^Wallah =/= viola.

Le0N 08-22-2008 02:25 PM

Re: Who thinks NL should give up?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Freshgrease (Post 1570951)
We should just rename NL and wallah! Our focus has gone from Naruto and anime to popularity contests, pwns, and lulz. That is why I am a member of several other boards in a specific topic.

Lol, wallah means "I swear to god" in Arabic. Viola, is the word your looking for lol
EDIT: Damn Trey, I didnt even see your post
How does a forum "give up?" It still has activity, and just wait on until it dies out. But even if it does "give up" who cares? NL's gay now =/

Miburo 08-22-2008 04:30 PM

Re: Who thinks NL should give up?
 
ITT: Emo kid being emo.

I'm my own worst enemy! I'm givvvvinnng uppppp!

Demi-God 08-22-2008 04:41 PM

Re: Who thinks NL should give up?
 
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l3...T3TKLPN44Y.jpg

But on a more serious note, no. NL should not give up.
Yes activity has decreased and the number of fuckwads has increased significantly but that's no grounds for quitting. There's still plenty of potential left in this site but people need to stop bitching and start doing more. Naruto has at least two more years before it ends but even then there will be no need to change the name of this place since there will still be loads of Naruto fans around and quite a lot of people seeing the show for the first time who come and find these sites. Though even when that time comes that Naruto just isn't as popular, they'll probably change this place to a general anime place or switch to whatever popular anime may be out at the time. I've always liked this place more than others because it's had a better community, sure it was and still is smaller than other places but it was better and that's what matters to me. So in the end, no quitty, less bitchy, more doing... y. Yeah.

Or we could always open up a porn section, it helps.

Ninja48 08-22-2008 06:21 PM

Re: Who thinks NL should give up?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by master mazaki (Post 1570855)
that maybe true, but they are still more uccessful than here atm, we used to be among the top for naruto but like i said this is mostly how staff tackle problems and here some as i said abuse staff

Do you have any examples of this?

Kata 08-22-2008 06:36 PM

Re: Who thinks NL should give up?
 
I don't think NL should give up.

But I think you should because people are owning your ass with logic.

uchiha-anwar 08-22-2008 06:43 PM

Re: Who thinks NL should give up?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 6_NaRuTo_6 (Post 1571014)
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l3...T3TKLPN44Y.jpg

But on a more serious note, no. NL should not give up.
Yes activity has decreased and the number of fuckwads has increased significantly but that's no grounds for quitting. There's still plenty of potential left in this site but people need to stop bitching and start doing more. Naruto has at least two more years before it ends but even then there will be no need to change the name of this place since there will still be loads of Naruto fans around and quite a lot of people seeing the show for the first time who come and find these sites. Though even when that time comes that Naruto just isn't as popular, they'll probably change this place to a general anime place or switch to whatever popular anime may be out at the time. I've always liked this place more than others because it's had a better community, sure it was and still is smaller than other places but it was better and that's what matters to me. So in the end, no quitty, less bitchy, more doing... y. Yeah.

Or we could always open up a porn section, it helps.

OMg..is that chester????...from linken park??he looks so cool.."wounds will not heal" ROFL BTW XD XD XD XD

i agree with uchiha-toshi that the forum will be died when naruto ends cuz all the questions will be answered and there will be nothing more to say.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.