Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Usefulness of health class? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=43566)

Shad0w_Hunter 08-26-2008 12:07 PM

Usefulness of health class?

Okay, i was exploring my photobucket earlier, and i found something i drew on a ditto during health class my senior year...it got me to thinking...why do we even have health class if this is all i got out of it?

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b6...ngry-moose.jpg

Hokage4354 08-26-2008 12:09 PM

Re: Usefulness of health class?

Vagina = Angry Moose?

God Daum...

IGOS 08-26-2008 12:21 PM

lol -I'm an angry moose!

Freshgrease 08-26-2008 12:39 PM

Don't worry. It was supposed to disgust you. Try going to college health class (required where I am). The textbook has lovely color pictures of womans' angry mouses with either gonorrhea, herpes, crabs, or one of many other STDs. I found it hard to stomach lunch.

Shad0w_Hunter 08-26-2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freshgrease (Post 1573110)
Don't worry. It was supposed to disgust you. Try going to college health class (required where I am). The textbook has lovely color pictures of womans' angry mouses with either gonorrhea, herpes, crabs, or one of many other STDs. I found it hard to stomach lunch.

I recall asking my health teacher if it was possible to contract Alaskan King Crabs, thinking it was a viariety of regular crabs...i got detention.

IGOS 08-26-2008 01:04 PM

lol, i always hated how my health class was right before lunch, my professor had a slidshow every day..... a slide show on a different STD everyday....wtf is with that....

ShinobiKnight 08-26-2008 02:28 PM

Oh shit. I remember health class just last year when my teacher was talking about vasectomies. I also remember vehemently saying afterwards that if anyone ever came towards my nuts with the intention of cutting, twisting, burning, or clipping anything, I would knock the motherfucker out. I still hold to that.

Babyface BK 08-26-2008 05:20 PM

My sex ed classes showed straight up sex(softcore). They also showed a bloody segment about pregnancy, I was like I ain't thinking that far ahead. The only real disgusting bit was some dude put a condom on his arm to prove that all condoms fit. I pulled my pants down and said "I beg to differ".

Shad0w_Hunter 08-26-2008 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodkid (Post 1573195)
I pulled my pants down and said "I beg to differ".

I don't understand, do they not make them small enough?

Oooooohhhhhhh burrrrnnnnnnnn
(poke fun no jutsu)

ShinobiKnight 08-26-2008 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodkid (Post 1573195)
My sex ed classes showed straight up sex(softcore). They also showed a bloody segment about pregnancy, I was like I ain't thinking that far ahead. The only real disgusting bit was some dude put a condom on his arm to prove that all condoms fit. I pulled my pants down and said "I beg to differ".

lol. They showed a video of a woman giving birth in my health class, but never got as graphic as actually showing sex.

hippiematt 08-26-2008 07:45 PM

I hate that class -_-
I almost failed because this bitch gave us 10 worksheets per day.

Babyface BK 08-26-2008 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter (Post 1573196)

(poke fun no jutsu)

Ask the clerk at your local walmarts, I think they can provide you with a chewing gum wrapper or some shit.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight (Post 1573205)
lol. They showed a video of a woman giving birth in my health class, but never got as graphic as actually showing sex.

They do our sex ed classes later, like in our final year of school, cause apparantly that is when we're most likely to get it on. That video was unappealing though, it was like cutscenes from some random 70's sex video. Trust me not worth the watch.

Shikamaru 08-26-2008 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter (Post 1573196)

(poke fun no jutsu)
- made the post less epic

roflmao

/useful post

Kina 08-26-2008 08:25 PM

As far as health class, mine was just a thing about STDs, steroids and drug usage. Not that big a deal.

Miburo 08-26-2008 11:50 PM

All I remember about my health class was that the teacher came in with one of those human puppy learning tool things that you shove blocks shaped like squares, triangles, circles, etc. in correspondingly shaped holes and said "Anal sex is like trying to shove a square peg in a round hole: It just doesn't fit!!!" And then he proceeded to slam the square block full force into the round hole for a good five minutes to demonstrate. Then some kid was like "Uhh, my penis is more of a circular shape..." which turned into a discussion about how gay that kid is. Which we determined was pretty damn gay, but not as gay as someone who has a square shaped asshole. You had to be there...XD

Oh, and some girl asked the teacher what semen tasted like. He said it was kind of salty or some shit, I don't remember really. All I know is that everyone called him a faggot for knowing the taste of spermies and he got pretty pissed.