Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   417 Prediction (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=43999)

kluang 09-12-2008 02:17 AM

417 Prediction

Predict away............

DGLG 09-12-2008 02:30 AM

Re: 417 Prediction

Just some hawk talk.
They leave and either Raikage attacks them or the chapter ends.
IMO, Raikage will get pwnd by Madara.

Spiegel 09-12-2008 02:51 AM

Madara seemed puzzled by Sasuke's response. Since I'm sure that Madara has plans for Sasuke anything he says or does he keeps a close eye on to make sure that his plan is going accordingly. Madara has a good almost accurate guess on what Sasuke's next moves are so when Sasuke mentioned that he was going to destroy Konoha he seemed intriuged as in he is already insinuating that Sasuke is more than likely bluffing and has a higher plan that might not even involve Konoha at all. For Sasuke to make a claim as such is rather reckless on his part becasue how is he going to "destroy" Konoha when he was thrown about like a rag doll by OctoOx and didn't beat him until he went all emo and ignited his Amateratsu, a one hit KO. Something just doesn't add up here and its bugging me a bit becasue up until now I thought I knew what his motives were but now he just threw a monkey wrench into my hypothesis.

Witchking 09-12-2008 03:13 AM

Lol konoha will pwn them.Kakashi,shikamaru,tsunade,yamamoto and naruto = G_G . Not to mention gai either LOL . How can he?Its retarded that he thinks he can kill all of them.

Grimmjow 09-12-2008 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakashi87 (Post 1581235)
Madara seemed puzzled by Sasuke's response. Since I'm sure that Madara has plans for Sasuke anything he says or does he keeps a close eye on to make sure that his plan is going accordingly. Madara has a good almost accurate guess on what Sasuke's next moves are so when Sasuke mentioned that he was going to destroy Konoha he seemed intriuged as in he is already insinuating that Sasuke is more than likely bluffing and has a higher plan that might not even involve Konoha at all. For Sasuke to make a claim as such is rather reckless on his part becasue how is he going to "destroy" Konoha when he was thrown about like a rag doll by OctoOx and didn't beat him until he went all emo and ignited his Amateratsu, a one hit KO. Something just doesn't add up here and its bugging me a bit becasue up until now I thought I knew what his motives were but now he just threw a monkey wrench into my hypothesis.

It's as you stated, he's most definately bullshitting. I mean what the fuck was it that got his amaterasu going to begin with? It was his memories of his old friends, and his new ones. If he truly meant to destroy all of Konoha, that would mean he'd have to destroy Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura as well. And I pretty much doubt that he'd have the ability to do so.

DGLG 09-12-2008 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witchking (Post 1581237)
Lol konoha will pwn them.Kakashi,shikamaru,tsunade,yamamoto and naruto = G_G . Not to mention gai either LOL . How can he?Its retarded that he thinks he can kill all of them.

I THINK it's called Amaterasu.

It would be GREAT if Sasuke ''returned'' to Konoha and joined Kakashi and Sakura just to get close enough to the elders to kill them.

Hanz86 09-12-2008 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DGLG (Post 1581241)
I THINK it's called Amaterasu.

It would be GREAT if Sasuke ''returned'' to Konoha and joined Kakashi and Sakura just to get close enough to the elders to kill them.

lol...Konoha wont accept him that easy...he is the TRAITOR after all:rolleyes:...

kluang 09-12-2008 06:15 AM

The worst case scenario.

Sasuke come to destroy Konoha.

Raikage come to find info on Sasuke.

Sasuke attack when the Hokage and Raikage have a meeting.

Team Hawk vs Hokage and Raikage

Team Hawk got pwned and owned.

Then Pain arrives

DGLG 09-12-2008 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanz86 (Post 1581257)
lol...Konoha wont accept him that easy...he is the TRAITOR after all:rolleyes:...

Wasn't it the 5th hokage and elders who send Naruto on missions to return Sasuke?

shopnshave 09-12-2008 07:11 AM

God konoha would be scrwed if they went to battle with sasuke, then the riakage, and then pein/madara...

I would love to see it :D

Playa 09-12-2008 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DGLG (Post 1581296)
Wasn't it the 5th hokage and elders who send Naruto on missions to return Sasuke?

No it was actually just Tsunade who sent them on that mission, and it was more to make sure Naruto didn't foolishly go after Sasuke on his own. The elders, like Danzou, wanted to kill Sasuke (1st Sasuke arc after time skip).

Next chapter I hope to see what Raikage is going to do, also want to see some more of Naruto's training (hopefully with more of a mastery of nature chakra)

Witchking 09-12-2008 07:59 AM

Kakashi is still a lot smarter then sasuke,so dont think sasuke is going to walk in and beam every1 down.

marti810 09-12-2008 09:00 AM

think someone mentioned it above, about the raikage and tsunade meeting and discussing akatsuki. Imagine if sasuke attacked then hed be fighting 2 kages. But the Raikage is definitely going after his brother first. And maybe we'll see some more on the gutsy ninja.

MaFrog 09-12-2008 09:29 AM

Isn't Sasuke planning on stabbing Madara in the back. Lead him into a trap so to speak, Madara could end up with enemies in front and enemies behind.
that would be my guess.

Joaquin8911 09-12-2008 10:02 AM

Sasuke doesn't have the level of a Kage, fighting 2 kages would be sucide, let's face it, 8-tails was powerful but he was dumb, he was dashing like crazy all the time.

Don't say "Amateratsu" because Tsunade knows about Amateratsu and she wouldn't be stupid enough to get burned, i don't think Sasuke is match for any experienced ninja like a Kage.

About Sasuke tricking Madara.... Do you think a 90+ years guy is dumb enough to get tricked by a kid? If Sasuke is lying i guess Madara already noticed so.