Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   destined showdown sage naruto vs mangekyo sasuke (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=44455)

narutojm 10-08-2008 11:54 AM

destined showdown sage naruto vs mangekyo sasuke

a destined new battle between two old rivals naruto and sasuke:foreshadowing included

akuginotachi28 10-08-2008 01:28 PM

Re: destined showdown sage naruto vs mangekyo sasuke

Sasuke is so gonna get his butt kicked.It's it'll be awesome.The details are a little fuzzy right now but when it happens:D:D

Kira 10-08-2008 04:16 PM

During the battle:
Sasuke thinks he is superior, hits Naruto so he flies backwards. The dust on the ground makes the place drown in smoke. Then Naruto says something like this: "That's all you've got after all these years..?", and then he kicks Sasuke's ass.

narutojm 10-08-2008 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kira (Post 1592783)
During the battle:
Sasuke thinks he is superior, hits Naruto so he flies backwards. The dust on the ground makes the place drown in smoke. Then Naruto says something like this: "That's all you've got after all these years..?", and then he kicks Sasuke's ass.

what does that has to do with the destined fight

Bombsoldier 10-08-2008 05:21 PM

I'm sorry. What's the point of this thread? You're not even bringing up a topic to discuss.

That's like typing "The red badger art exhibit." and making it a thread.

KatrinaKatt 10-08-2008 10:22 PM

-_-

You must not have even looked for this being posted... So, let me help you. Hehe.

Check here: http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=44239

There is like 5 pages worth of comments you can read.

But, sorry.. I have to say it: Please don't start a thread that's only one or two lines... unless it's very descriptive.

Detcelfer 10-09-2008 04:54 AM

Well I agree with KatrinaKatt up above here but allow me to say this.

I dont think Naruto is ready to beat Sasuke. No I'm not a Sasuke fan, I'm just a realist. To many things still currently work in Sasuke's favor. Flame on I guess.

narutojm 05-07-2009 09:57 PM

now that naruto's a sage and sasuke is a ms user, who would win now

Dagoro 05-07-2009 10:10 PM

In b4 mod closes this thread.

Naruto will win their next match of course, whole manga has been building up to it. However i hope they don't fight any time soon.

Naruto needs some character dev, so when the time comes the dialogue won't be reduced to " I'll bring you back Sasuke'kun, believe it " , " you're so annoying ". Im sick of determination BS.

Fingers crossed, hopefully kishi will come through and confirm some of the theories being discussed in the pred thread.

narutojm 05-07-2009 10:12 PM

okay so it builds up so, that does not maen that he willl ezacty win sorry for the grammar

Dagoro 05-07-2009 10:16 PM

Quote:

okay so it builds up so, that does not maen that he willl ezacty win sorry for the grammar
Naruto will win, the entire p2 hints towards it. The Hard worker> Genius theme will come to fluition once he beats Sasuke.

Clone_Sage 05-07-2009 11:00 PM

I think it all comes down to what kind of emotional state Naruto shows up in. If it's the "Im your friend please come back to the village Sasuke" Naruto will lose again. But if it's the Naruto that doesn't hold back and is willing to do whatever it takes, No Holds Bar then Naruto wins. I personally believe that if this fight came down too just Naruto in Sage Mode & Sasuke Mangekyo Sharingan then no matter the outcome someone will say "If Naruto goes 9 tails he could beat him" or "Sasuke cursed seal would have own him" ect....ect...

Im only interested in a Naruto vs Sasuke show down PART 2 again is if both of them use every technique they ever used so far, and I dont wanna see some whinny @ss Naruto trying ta save Sasuke...Then who ever wins wins! I can live with that outcome I don't have to like it, but I can deal(Im the son of the Forth lmao)

liondemon 05-08-2009 12:22 AM

i think that thier destined showdown will be regular Naruto VS. 3 tomoe Sasuke. No deadly jutsus. Maybe some Kyuubi Chakra and maybe some MS genjutsu and some SM just to break the genjutsu if not Kyuubi juice just to break it then back to normal. It will be their final test "chunnin exams" but really "just for fun" and to measure their cpabilities against one another

NinjaSquirrel 05-08-2009 07:04 AM

I think that Sasuke will in some way threatin Naruto's "New" family. Which in turn will make Naruto use the Death Reaper Jutsu on Sasuke but use the soul of the Kuubi to bind Sasuke's. It will rid him of the 2 worst things in his life in one shot haha

movalle 05-08-2009 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaSquirrel (Post 1698491)
I think that Sasuke will in some way threatin Naruto's "New" family. Which in turn will make Naruto use the Death Reaper Jutsu on Sasuke but use the soul of the Kuubi to bind Sasuke's. It will rid him of the 2 worst things in his life in one shot haha

great idea if this happens he will also lose his second strongest weapon(kyuubi) but he will still be hokage in the end.