Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Girl at starbucks. (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=44975)

Hokage4354 10-27-2008 03:30 PM

Girl at starbucks.

So I met this girl who worked at starbucks, and I worked up the courage to ask her on a date after a couple of conversations at the register. She was a month older than me but I didn’t really care, she was fun to be around. So we took a walk along the beach, and we kissed in the pale moonlight, a full moon, it was really romantic. We started really getting into it, and she slowly unzipped my jeans, she reaches inside and starts kissing her way down my chest, she finally gets all the way down, looks up at me with the most seductive eyes I’ve ever seen and says “No thanks, I had Reese’s for breakfast” and I’m like “No way, you had candy for breakfast?” She replies, “Not candy! Reese’s puffs cereal!” So she sliiiiides me a bowl. I crunch into it and WHAM! My mouth goes crazy! That smooth combo of peanut butter and chocolate-y taste attacking my taste buds! She zips my pants back up and says “And it’s part of this complete breakfast!”

Babyface BK 10-27-2008 03:37 PM

Re: Girl at starbucks.

Are you retarded or just too plain fagged up by your own existence. Stop making threads in the spamzone.

Demi-God 10-27-2008 03:53 PM

What? What's this? I sense something.

Oh right, it's complete and utter fail.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE SPAM ZONE!!!

Hokage4354 10-27-2008 03:54 PM

Sure. Why not.

Freshgrease 10-27-2008 04:04 PM

Was that supposed to be funny?

balmung5000 10-27-2008 04:17 PM

threads like this
do not belong in my spam zone

Miburo 10-27-2008 04:24 PM

If you're gonna poast copypasta you should find something more believable to draw the reader in. The second I saw "girl" I knew it was a joke topic.

Freshgrease 10-27-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 1600457)
If you're gonna poast copypasta you should find something more believable to draw the reader in. The second I saw "girl" I knew it was a joke topic.

That's because we all know Hokage4354 likes men. Maybe Nic and him should go do the dirty, and get the fuck of this forum.

balmung5000 10-27-2008 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freshgrease (Post 1600488)
That's because we all know Hokage4354 likes men. Maybe Nic and him should go do the dirty, and get the fuck of this forum.

is this the first time
youve actually posted something
remotely funny

OG 10-27-2008 06:56 PM

i hate that cereal.

uchiha-anwar 10-27-2008 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hokage4354 (Post 1600438)
So I met this girl who worked at starbucks, and I worked up the courage to ask her on a date after a couple of conversations at the register. She was a month older than me but I didn’t really care, she was fun to be around. So we took a walk along the beach, and we kissed in the pale moonlight, a full moon, it was really romantic. We started really getting into it, and she slowly unzipped my jeans, she reaches inside and starts kissing her way down my chest, she finally gets all the way down, looks up at me with the most seductive eyes I’ve ever seen and says “No thanks, I had Reese’s for breakfast” and I’m like “No way, you had candy for breakfast?” She replies, “Not candy! Reese’s puffs cereal!” So she sliiiiides me a bowl. I crunch into it and WHAM! My mouth goes crazy! That smooth combo of peanut butter and chocolate-y taste attacking my taste buds! She zips my pants back up and says “And it’s part of this complete breakfast!”

http://d.imagehost.org/0818/sc019_Ep...enonhacker.jpg

ShinobiKnight 10-27-2008 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OG (Post 1600495)
i hate that cereal.

Fuck you, Reese's Puffs are the best cereal in existence. Their commercials just happen to suck.

Babyface BK 10-27-2008 07:30 PM

Coco Pops is the shit, keep your American cereal out of the global cereal food chain.

itachi143 10-27-2008 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 1600457)

i agree wat the little fag said ^_^

balmung5000 10-27-2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itachi143 (Post 1600511)
i agree wat the little fag said ^_^

is that a flame?

big spoon BAN HIM