Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Chouji is USELESS (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=45177)

idiggory 11-06-2008 11:51 PM

Chouji is USELESS

How useless?

A. His father sacrificed himself to save his life. But, because Chouji is such an idiot...

B. Kakashi may have sacrificed himself as well to save him.

For CHOUJI. The Number 2 ninja of FAIL (Kabuto being number 1).

I really wish he would just die... Way to look EXACTLY like your father, btw (and that is NOT a compliment).

shopnshave 11-06-2008 11:56 PM

Re: Chouji is USELESS

Yeah he's basically the reason that his father died and kakashi is now about to die.

idiggory 11-06-2008 11:57 PM

Not to mention that Chouji tried to OUTRUN THE BULLET that the body launched, instead of, you know, jumping to the side and out of its trajectory.

Not only that, but he first had to stop and have an emotional look at his father. It's okay, it isn't like he died to save you and you aren't bothering to jump out of the way of a bullet or anything...

Frickin' Chouji.

platinumrug 11-07-2008 12:03 AM

How is Kabuto number one fail of a ninja?

vainglorious 11-07-2008 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platinumrug (Post 1605828)
How is Kabuto number one fail of a ninja?

yes im interested in this question as well.

Silverblade 11-07-2008 01:15 AM

Lmfao. This is one hell of a funny thread.

Kabuto is the number one fail of ninja? LOL!!!!

Chouji useless? You think fat ass is gonna stand for that? Hell no. Killing his dad is worst than calling him fat ass. The fat guy can't run because eating all the pork skins or whatever the hell those chips are. Asura Pain sent a homing missle i don't understand why Chouji could of just devoured it. He devours everything else like the hungry ghost realm.

Minion §1 11-07-2008 01:21 AM

i was actually expecting him to eat a pepper pill...like he did against the sound 5

akuryuken 11-07-2008 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minion §1 (Post 1605858)
i was actually expecting him to eat a pepper pill...like he did against the sound 5

he was about to do that but kakashi told him that most important was send the info to tsunade.

DaWildchild 11-07-2008 08:12 AM

Killing off Chouji's dad gives him room to grow and develop, especially when the two of them had the same ability and looked the same. Now Chouji stands out and can work on getting better instead of just being the fat ass ninja that looks exactly like his dad.

Master2005 11-07-2008 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaWildchild (Post 1605993)
Killing off Chouji's dad gives him room to grow and develop, especially when the two of them had the same ability and looked the same. Now Chouji stands out and can work on getting better instead of just being the fat ass ninja that looks exactly like his dad.

But he will still be the fat ass ninja that looks like his dad looked ;)

Honestly I think he won't do an further things except giving Tsunade information about the fight

kluang 11-07-2008 08:20 AM

Before shipuden

Sakura the useless one

Now choji??

c'mon give the guy a break. he did try

uchiha-anwar 11-07-2008 08:37 AM

Will i think now choji will kill one of pain's realms..and i think its the hungry ghost realm.

kluang 11-07-2008 08:58 AM

He gonna what?

roll into hungry realms?

mogle42 11-07-2008 09:08 AM

lol kabuto #1 fail? as far as ninjas, ino hands down. characters after latest manga danzou.

Mystik 11-07-2008 09:14 AM

Chouji isnt useless. As for chouji looking like his father they all look like their fathers so that comment is seriously pointless as is this thread. As for Kakashi he was in deep shit just facing Pein period. Chouji didnt get kakashi in the spot he is now.

-______________-

also any farther in their right mind and who loves their son would die for them if they could.