Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   I wish (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=45713)

uchiha-anwar 12-07-2008 11:22 PM

I wish

You a happy scapegoat festival for muslims

And a merry early christmas for christians.

And a happy early honaka for jewish.

=)

Mal 12-07-2008 11:24 PM

Re: I wish

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas to everyone. Especially myself :P

LonelyNinja 12-07-2008 11:34 PM

GAIZ GAIZ ITS HPPY HOLDAIZ SO U DONT OFFEND NOBODIES!!!1

More importantly, happy four-years-left-until-Mayan-Doomsday-shit-yo.

uchiha-anwar 12-07-2008 11:35 PM

Whos offending whom?

Or its just an early warning?

Mal 12-07-2008 11:36 PM

He's mocking Political Correctness, and he earns Awesome Points for doing it.

Yes! Love Mayan Dooms Day!

RNB 12-08-2008 06:19 AM

Christmas is in like 17 days...

Babyface BK 12-08-2008 07:01 AM

It's Eid today fuck yeah, don't know what the fuck your scapegoat shit is about.

uchiha-anwar 12-08-2008 10:51 AM

its the same as eid..but i don't know what its name in english..but i do know i guess.

balmung5000 12-08-2008 11:06 AM

hey guys happy new yeras
and valentines day
and easter
and thanksgiving
and while we are at it
happy christams 09
and new years 09......

Mal 12-08-2008 03:18 PM

Scapegoat day is a terrible name for it. Do you know what a "scapegoat" is in English, anwar?

(I totally typed "spacegoat" instead of "scapegoat" that second time)

Jaxon 12-08-2008 03:21 PM

Happy Jaxonday, while we're at it.

Ya'll better have your Jaxonday gifts by now. For Jaxon.

megami1981 12-08-2008 03:29 PM

well, happy holidays...no matter what you believe in.

Mal 12-08-2008 03:38 PM

I'm happy with people of other beliefs sticking to their own beliefs when it comes to holidays, so I stick with mine. I wish people a merry Christmas and nothing else, because I don't celebrate the other holidays. I don't think they're wrong or stupid, I just don't see why I have to be politically "correct" and talk about them if I don't celebrate them anyway. Obviously, if I know someone doesn't celebrate Christmas then I won't wish them a happy one, but I won't be bothered to find out what they do celebrate because that information has no effect on me.

UchihaTaijiya 12-08-2008 03:59 PM

I've always interchanged between Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. But you know, in this small town, all the school decorations would say 'Merry fucking Christmas'. And outside the court house, we usually have a lil baby Jesus chillin in a manger. =D

RNB 12-08-2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mal (Post 1617879)
I'm happy with people of other beliefs sticking to their own beliefs when it comes to holidays, so I stick with mine. I wish people a merry Christmas and nothing else, because I don't celebrate the other holidays. I don't think they're wrong or stupid, I just don't see why I have to be politically "correct" and talk about them if I don't celebrate them anyway. Obviously, if I know someone doesn't celebrate Christmas then I won't wish them a happy one, but I won't be bothered to find out what they do celebrate because that information has no effect on me.

For one, I don't know why we celebrate Easter or Christmas in a religious way. One, they aren't on the actual days the events happened. Two, Jesus was God so his birthday was at the beginning of being. So Christmas isn't really his birthday. Why we celebrate Easter, I still don't know. Would you want somebody celebrating the fact that you died? I know I wouldn't.

Oh, and so you know, the religious Christmas we have made it was made so that Christians could reject pagan Roman holidays and be r3b3lz. So technically, the atheists these days are not much different then we were back then. It has just switched around. Now we are a majority and they are the minority.