Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Questions & Suggestions (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Most active place to talk? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=45850)

f1n 12-12-2008 06:27 PM

Most active place to talk?

Where's the best place on this forum to have active conversations? If there are any.

balmung5000 12-12-2008 06:27 PM

Re: Most active place to talk?

n00b .

ShinobiKnight 12-12-2008 06:50 PM

Well no shit, he's a noob if he's asking that.

f1n, the place you're looking for is the Spam Zone. Specifically, the Longest Thread Ever is there for random conversations with whoever's online. But if you go there, be careful not to make any excessively stupid posts, or you will get ripped apart verbally. Good luck.

Wind Sage 00 12-13-2008 03:11 AM

The manga boards are also fairly active if you're into that; however, like ShinobiKnight said, watch what you say because you will be held accountable for everything you say...especially stupid/illogical things.

Have fun though.

ShinobiKnight 12-13-2008 09:05 AM

^ I disagree. There's an astounding amount of stupidity in the manga sections (Naruto Manga in particular). Post something retarded there and you'll likely find supporters.

f1n 12-13-2008 05:51 PM

It was a legit question, at the time the last post was an hour ago, across all sections of the forum... Yes I am new, and you can't blame someone new for asking a honest and legit question...

Thanks Wind Sage and some what ShinobiKnight for not being complete jerks...

Kina 12-13-2008 05:54 PM

All you had to do was observe for a few days, man. But yeah, the Manga sections (Naruto mainly) and the Spam Zone are the most active. If you have a higher brain level, feel free to drop by the Spam Zone~.

f1n 12-13-2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f1n (Post 1622010)
It was a legit question, at the time the last post was an hour ago, across all sections of the forum... Yes I am new, and you can't blame someone new for asking a honest and legit question...

Thanks Wind Sage and some what ShinobiKnight for not being complete jerks...

take note of "at the time"

Either way, thanks every one, no matter how rude it came across!

Miburo 12-14-2008 03:13 AM

I'd personally recommend staying clear of the spam zone. People who whine about "people being slightly rude on the interwebs wahhhhh" aren't really well received there.

I bet you think this completely legitimate advice is rude too. Cry moar. Nub.

Tsuna 12-20-2008 12:08 PM

What they say is true. The Spam Zone is the most active place to go to if you're just looking for a place to talk with people, but be warned that a lot of the people there make it a sport to tear apart those they distinguish as "noobish". There's not really a polite way to say it. That's just how the Spam Zone is, unfortunately. :/