Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto 430 discussions (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=46138)

Mystik 12-29-2008 12:12 PM

Naruto 430 discussions

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/01/

SirBenoit 12-29-2008 12:30 PM

Re: Naruto 430 discussions

another great chapter..
naruto looks badass, im just surprised that he came out in hm

Detcelfer 12-29-2008 12:32 PM

Awesome - I found a translation somewhere and skimmed through it but I did not think to link it here and now I cant find the damn thing. ARG!

You're link is not properly directing.

Click on this LINK instead folks.

Mystik 12-29-2008 12:36 PM

*edit* had to fix link...

sorry guys i was trying to make it easier for you

Detcelfer 12-29-2008 12:42 PM

Just download the zip link I put up and you can get it all.

Mystik 12-29-2008 12:44 PM

i fixed it.. i dont know how you did it lol.. so i uploaded it to sendspace

now we need a trans

goku100 12-29-2008 12:47 PM

Naruto looks sexy in the new outfit, but all i really want to know is kakashi's situation dammit. Should be a good fight in the coming chapters anyway so yay!

Narutologist 12-29-2008 12:50 PM

looks like a great chapter...f****** great chapter! More of pain's abilities are unfolded, naruto man slaughters one body in awesome fassion without hesitating and thinking to hard, not to mention his speed was sasukeish...everyone in the village was not totally blown away and there seems to be more of the village left than i originally thought...Kishi is preparing to start the new year off great...

Detcelfer 12-29-2008 12:50 PM

So my first question is this... Is Naruto "flashing" like the 4th? I mean he covered a football field distance in a second to save Tsunade. If the answer is yes does that not mean his father must have been a sage as well then or do you believe he was pulling upon a different power to move over great distances quickly?

Mystik 12-29-2008 12:52 PM

As for kakashi it seems like we are never going to find out about him.. as for naruto and minato its been said in a trans that he has surpassed his father and jiraiya or something like that so i would like to think its more.

Narutologist 12-29-2008 12:53 PM

that is a good question...since his father had the scroll im thinking he was a sage anyway...kishi has not said it yet but I'm thinking that would be logically correct...it didnt occur to me that he may have used flash step...

Detcelfer 12-29-2008 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystik (Post 1627781)
As for kakashi it seems like we are never going to find out about him.. as for naruto and minato its been said in a trans that he has surpassed his father and jiraiya or something like that so i would like to think its more.

The translation I read only mentioned that his image reminded people of Jiraiya and the 4th. I never read anything stating he was "better" except to the extent that he's surpassed "our generation" which could mean any number of things. With both the 4th and Jiraiya dead - yeah he probably is better than most if not all of the current elders who are alive. What I'm getting at is I'm still not entirely convinced that he's better than the J-man and the 4th. Perhaps this battle might clear the matter up however.

I do have to say I'm a bit disappointed with Tsunade not being able to defend herself. I was expecting something more out of her.

Mystik 12-29-2008 12:59 PM

ah ok i knew it was something like that.. yeah i agree tsunade really didnt do much.. at least she managed to protect the village but thats about it. I mean even sarutobi at his age still fought back.

Detcelfer 12-29-2008 01:03 PM

No one can question she is the master healer - possibly the best in the world and that amounts to something. Maybe not quite as much of a fighter, but she's still extremely gifted in her own right. Still, I was hoping to be suprised.

shadow_moon 12-29-2008 01:06 PM

best entrance by naruto.... having 3 giant frogs as his back up....

so naruto beat asura pain w/ rasengan... looks-like he didn't use a kage bushin to create rasengan..

i like the new outfit but the red robe w/ orange jumpsuit didn't match... but it hurts in the eye...

also im just wondering... what's w/ the giant scroll? i doubt naruto knew some new seals...