Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto 432 Predictions (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=46581)

nickler 01-16-2009 01:38 AM

Naruto 432 Predictions

well, how about this theory:

since naruto already took out 2 of pains body, and imo will take out the next ones in the next chapter.....nagato (who imo controls the bodies) doesnt have to continue splitting up his mana one the pain bodies naruto killed.

so i predict in the end god realm will be last man standing, but is much stronger, since the other bodies are taken out by naruto, and nagato can concentrate his full chakra on god realm (like he did when he used the big shinra tensei).

Mystik 01-16-2009 01:41 AM

Re: Naruto 432 Predictions

I think next chapter is going to be more arse kicking but like i said in discussions i have a feeling Pain has something up his sleeve.

Dagoro 01-16-2009 01:43 AM

I agree.

Either Nagato has something planned or he is high, eating a bag of funions while controlling the bodies.

Anyway i still think kishi won't have Naruto walk out of this one in defeat. Too much has happened and too much was sacrificed in the story.

The Madness 01-16-2009 01:44 AM

Pain definitley has something up his sleeve. He has the Rinnegan which is what ninjutsu/gen/taijutsu spawned from. Nagato is in complete saftey right now. He only has to worry about losing his puppets.

Mystik 01-16-2009 01:45 AM

Which i dont think he is to worried about lol..

h33r 01-16-2009 01:45 AM

one thing is atleast obvious..we ll see his new technique :D...man pain will be mad eto flee..no way he is capturing this naruto....i dun think naruto can kill him yet...but he wud be forced to leave the village....then madara wud be mad...sasuke failed in 8tails..pain failed in 9 tails ...

sarutobisensei 01-16-2009 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h33r (Post 1639916)
one thing is atleast obvious..we ll see his new technique :D...man pain will be mad eto flee..no way he is capturing this naruto....i dun think naruto can kill him yet...but he wud be forced to leave the village....then madara wud be mad...sasuke failed in 8tails..pain failed in 9 tails ...

yeah the new technique is one i want to see the most
waiting for next chapter is killing me

The Madness 01-16-2009 01:52 AM

The way I think it will progress, for Naruto at least, will be that He beats the piss out of all the remaining Paths. With the help of the toads this is VERY do-able.
Then before crushing God Realm's head in something will be said that will make you go WHWAHTAHWHAHAHWHAAAAAAAAAAT!!!! Then it will go back to the whole Sasuke and the 8 tails/Re-re-rebuilding of Konoha.

That is just a quick summary of what I am thinking, I need time to sort all my thoughts out into a more detailed post.

nagato_yahiko 01-16-2009 02:01 AM

hey ramen man , i agree wid u, i cant post a big post now 2, cant think , bt i think ur going the rite way, its most likely da way manga ll progress

The Madness 01-16-2009 02:04 AM

hahaha you called me ramen man...

nagato_yahiko 01-16-2009 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themadness0308 (Post 1639942)
hahaha you called me ramen man...

hey dun mind, i just cudnt thnk of a bettr name aftr seeing ur avatar n sig, neway dis ramen made naruto strong :P

Minion §1 01-16-2009 02:12 AM

naruto is gonna get em down to 0-3 peins left, then the problem of finding the real pein begins

id say tsunade will figure it out since she knows what he looks like

Wind Sage 00 01-16-2009 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickler (Post 1639897)
well, how about this theory:

since naruto already took out 2 of pains body, and imo will take out the next ones in the next chapter.....nagato (who imo controls the bodies) doesnt have to continue splitting up his mana one the pain bodies naruto killed.

so i predict in the end god realm will be last man standing, but is much stronger, since the other bodies are taken out by naruto, and nagato can concentrate his full chakra on god realm (like he did when he used the big shinra tensei).

Agreed. The Madness "AKA Ramen Man" has a good point too (yes, that is your name from now on, lol).

Just like when a puppet master has fewer puppets his control gets better, Nagato will (hypothetically) be able to control the remaining bodies better and give them more chakra.

The stage is set. Naruto knows a few of Pain's secrets, and Pain has seen a few of Naruto's moves, so it will be interesting to see what's next.

My prediction is that Naruto will unleash his ultimate attack at God Pain; however, Human Realm or another body will take the front of the attack, saving God Realm. For a man who fancies himself a god, Nagato still places a high importance on God Realm because it was once his childhood friend.

With that attack averted, Pain may retreat for now, with Hell Realm or another body carrying the remains of others in tow. Naruto will want to follow suit, but Fukusaku will advise him not to follow and instead tend to his village.

h33r 01-16-2009 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minion §1 (Post 1639953)
naruto is gonna get em down to 0-3 peins left, then the problem of finding the real pein begins

id say tsunade will figure it out since she knows what he looks like

well u r rite ...tsunade recognized yahiko instantly....so she wud be helpful in fiding nagato...i think tsunade will start the search for nagato while naruto is fighting pain bodies...may be gai's team will return..and i think they r best choice right now to search for person hiding near village..cz of neji's byakugan..or they can take hinata too..they can scan the area....
but may be real pain is not found...and he just retreats or konan forces him to...something like that cud happen too...

Burado2287 01-16-2009 02:25 AM

I predict some asskickery is about to ensue