Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   When's the snake coming back? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=46714)

Kakashi_Rocks 01-20-2009 08:45 PM

When's the snake coming back?

So Kishi supposedly said that he wasn't drawing the snake scales for a scene coming in Naruto

Personally, I'm thinking that maybe the return of Kabuto fused with Orochimaru, the white snake?

So how strong will they/ he be? What kinda stuff to expect? and are they coming soon?

Ero-Sage 01-20-2009 09:59 PM

Re: When's the snake coming back?

Considering Oro's ambition and Kabuto's medical prowess I'd say they come in contention with Pain and Madera. Oro+white snake+Kabuto=POWER. Just think about it, Kabuto was Oro's private physician basically and along with his medical knowledge of Oro's physiology, the white snake's healing abilities, and Kabuto's medical talents to tie it all together makes a synergy that has the potential for a formidable foe. The sum will be greater than its parts. Might even end up being the ultimate villan that will require a Sasuke/Naruto reunion of sorts. Time will tell, but I think he or they rather show great potential.

h33r 01-20-2009 10:58 PM

well kabuto cum orochimaru might turn out to be the strongest villain...:P...you never know...

sarutobisensei 01-20-2009 11:11 PM

just wait how kabuto will surprise you all
its my heartiest desire that he gets revenge for orochimaru by killing sasuke
even i know it wont happen

Kilik 64 01-21-2009 12:09 AM

Kabuchimaru would have to be tremendously powerful, considering he would have gained the abilities of a sannin and added them to his own. I hope that he returns for a duel with Naruto as opposed to becoming the final villain, because Kabu becoming the villain wouldn't fit with his plans of becoming his own person.

Pinoy_Shinobi 01-21-2009 01:22 AM

Wait, who is controlling Kabuto's body? Orochimaru or Kabuto?

Hurricane Chronicles 01-21-2009 01:38 AM

when he comes back he wont be some powerfull foe he will proabably play both sides becoming like a double spy. Oro just liked controversy i never really pegged him as a badguy he was just mad.

Pinoy_Shinobi 01-21-2009 02:03 AM

Can Orochimaru still transfer bodies?

sasuke ftw 01-21-2009 08:20 AM

Quote:

Kakashi_rocks
Personally, I'm thinking that maybe the return of Kabuto fused with Orochimaru, the white snake?
I love this idea. I didn't like thinking either madara or pein as the last battles in shippuden. Hopefully naruto will encounter this combo with sasuke on his side, because if this does happen, he's going to be extremely powerful, and naruto will need all the help he can get.

MikeyM1979 01-21-2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ero-Sage (Post 1644014)
Considering Oro's ambition and Kabuto's medical prowess I'd say they come in contention with Pain and Madera.

Wow, that's really, uh, overhyping him. =o Oro is nothing to Pain, and Kabuto, even less. And Madara...well, lol. Sasuke and Itachi owned Orochimaru (even if Sasuke had to wait until Oro was weakened), someone like Madara would own Oro even harder. Kabuto + Orochimaru would be deadly, yes, but not to the point where he'd be a threat to Pain and Madara.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarutobisensei (Post 1644047)
just wait how kabuto will surprise you all
its my heartiest desire that he gets revenge for orochimaru by killing sasuke
even i know it wont happen

Orochimaru is destined to be the Uchihas bitch, so no, that won't happen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinoy_Shinobi (Post 1644114)
Wait, who is controlling Kabuto's body? Orochimaru or Kabuto?

Kabuto, for now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinoy_Shinobi (Post 1644130)
Can Orochimaru still transfer bodies?

Orochimaru doesn't exist anymore.

krunk13 01-21-2009 11:45 AM

can anyone link me to the last time they showed "Kabuchimaru"?

Law&Order 01-21-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krunk13 (Post 1644259)
can anyone link me to the last time they showed "Kabuchimaru"?

Starts in 356 and I believe continues on to 357.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/356/18-19/

rokudaime_hokage 01-21-2009 02:03 PM

im would be worried about how strong can he be... but what he can do... i'm kinda liking the idea of naruto fighting his father... idk maybe he can do the same thing orochimaru did when the 3rd fought with the 1st and 2nd hokages...

kabuto is smart and with orochimarus knowledge he can be a descent final enemy,
maybe he can unlock another level in the curse mark or something or some other jutsu... and give naruto a headache in the future...

sasuke ftw 01-21-2009 02:37 PM

Quote:

mikey1979
Wow, that's really, uh, overhyping him. =o Oro is nothing to Pain, and Kabuto, even less. And Madara...well, lol. Sasuke and Itachi owned Orochimaru (even if Sasuke had to wait until Oro was weakened), someone like Madara would own Oro even harder. Kabuto + Orochimaru would be deadly, yes, but not to the point where he'd be a threat to Pain and Madara.
uhm...what do you know about madara? and how can you put pein and madara in the same league when they have never faught? one could be seriously weaker than the other. Plus you cant assume that the new combined form wouldn't kick serious ass. You have no idea what techniques the new form would have or what sort of power the techniques have after.

I cba to quote the rest of your post.. you dont seem to know what your talking about :s

MikeyM1979 01-21-2009 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasuke ftw (Post 1644331)
uhm...what do you know about madara?

I know he fought against Shodaime, and lived to tell about it. I know he's the founder of the strongest clan from Konoha. I know he's co-founder of Konoha. I know he's able to control the Kyuubi like a pet. I know he's immortal. I know he has EMS. I know he's able to tank hits from something like the Zabuza sword. I know he's able to escape taking damage from almost any sort of technique, even ones that drain chakra.

Quote:

and how can you put pein and madara in the same league when they have never faught?

I don't have to see them fight one another in order to put them in the same leagues. Pain the "leader" of Akatsuki, and takes orders from the founder of Akatsuki himself, Madara. They both have tons of hype to back them up, and have actual battles. Sure, we haven't seen everything Madara can do, but are we to assume that someone like him is NOT at the very least at Pain's level? For him to order him around? If you really think that, then, I cannot take you seriously.

Quote:

one could be seriously weaker than the other.

Could be, but I seriously doubt it. If that were the case, then why would Pain even tolerate Madara? Why would Madara even need Pain?

Quote:

Plus you cant assume that the new combined form wouldn't kick serious ass.

A) I can assume, and B) I never said Kabuchimaru wouldn't kick ass. Also, what combined form? It's Kabuto with Orochimaru's DNA and abilities. There was no fusion of physical bodies nor souls. It's Kabuto with a major powerup.

Quote:

You have no idea what techniques the new form would have or what sort of power the techniques have after.

I can only guess. As I'm sure other intelligent posters here could, no? Orochimaru = a snake spamming ninja with incredible durability and regeneration. Kabuto = a highly skilled medical ninja who also has great regeneration. If we combine their skills, we have... *gasp* ...someone who can heal and use snakes ZOMG!

Quote:

I cba to quote the rest of your post.. you dont seem to know what your talking about :s

xD Please try and make some sense before trying to belittle my posts, nubcake.