Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Conspiracy Theories (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   do u think spirits and ghost are real? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=4680)

Swtvi3tboi08 05-18-2005 10:44 PM

do u think spirits and ghost are real?

i think they exist. when ever im at church i feel something crawl up my spine and my friend told me that there are a lot of spirits on the church ground and it has scared me. also my priest saw one at night. and i know my priest dont lie. so do u think they are real or not? explain...

swinburne188 05-19-2005 09:01 PM

i believe in unseen spirit, sometimes when i'm shivering, there is a spirit nearby. i haven't seen one though but i believe it.

Gemakai 05-20-2005 07:49 AM

I think such stuff is true. It appears to make some sense that we have a spirit that can stay on earth or go somewhere afterwards.

DaRk_DaNTe 05-20-2005 08:34 AM

Some of them go inside people..It happened to my lil cousin..I wasn't actually there but what i've heard is that some sort of evil spirit went in her..and she was speaking in a next language..that scared the shit outa me seriously..I believe it's like the movie exorcist (sp?)

kenokuvato 05-20-2005 10:48 AM

I think that they are definitely real, considering that I have seen people possessed with demons, and they look, act, and talk entirely different than they normally would have. I have also heard of people telling miracles where they felt the presence of an angel about them. Usually if there is an evil spirit it probably isn't a ghost but a demon in disguise.

~*ChizurU千鶴*~ 05-20-2005 10:54 AM

Yes~!

Heiwa 05-20-2005 01:50 PM

I believe in them

Roy Mustang 05-20-2005 09:38 PM

if u believe in god then spirits are real cause god's a spirit and yes sometimes i feel as tho we are being watched

Swtvi3tboi08 05-20-2005 11:02 PM

my friends dad one time saw a ghost next to him and he waz prayin to god and the ghost waz prayin wit him. he ran out screamin and the ghost left.

willy101 05-20-2005 11:16 PM

i guess its whatever u want it to believe psychologically if u want something enuf u'll begin to see it or if u just wanna have faith then its there u dont need to see it

HT2791 05-20-2005 11:33 PM

i guess they are there.

i just have yet to see em. Or feel em? ;;

Swtvi3tboi08 05-21-2005 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HT2791
i guess they are there.

i just have yet to see em. Or feel em? ;;

have u ever walked anywhere at night by yourself and u feel a chill down your spine and you look around and dont see anything. well i think its a ghost or spirit near you.

Tabris 05-22-2005 04:58 PM

"Spirits" are real in a sence but it's not what you think. Did you ever notice how "ghosts" live in a place where tradgy befell? They're not souls of people who died, or the aura of someone who died unexpectedly or anything. What they really are are demons who impersinate some one or something that was involved in an actual tradgedy or in a rumored happening.
The fact that they can "enter" peoles body, well yes that's true, but again it's demons and they're possesed, and it's not good. Some people say that it is and somepeople come out unharmed, but you never really know untill you've toyed a bit with this stuff. When someone is possesd it's not two souls in one body it's a demon and someones soul fighting for control, or ones soul giving control over. It's never good.
There are angelic beings, angels, but when people die, if they belive in god, or not, they do not beome angels. In the christian religions, humans who die when they are christians, that is, become higher then angels, they are above them. there should be some reference i could give you but i don't know this stuff by heart.

c'ya luv's

UND3R D0G 06-01-2005 04:15 PM

Yes they are. Very good explanation Tabris very true. people with different religions or views would think differently i suppose. Especially in church you;d feel the presence of one next to you but you wonder is it just your imagination.

Me i always feel the presence of my friend nearby -.- *sigh* such a sad tragidy. May sound crazy but i always talk to her, even when im lonely. But then there's another presense i sense next to me, following me. It feels like an evil presense. Whos spirit it is, i have no clue but its been giving me nightmares.

Ronen 06-01-2005 04:16 PM

Ghosts are awsome they rock>< I bealive in them who wouldnt.