Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Bleach Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Urahara's Bankai (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=46839)

Naruto2008 01-28-2009 09:06 PM

Urahara's Bankai

We all no he has Ban Kai. He is the one who developed the method of getting it in 3 days. Now my question is when the hell will we get to see it? And also Rukia should get Bankai soon as well. When do you think she'll hget it?

Smeeeeee 01-29-2009 01:40 AM

Re: Urahara's Bankai

no way rukia should get bankai. shes no way strong enough to achieve bankai. it would ruin the importance of achieving bankai if they decide to give her one.

jinchuuriki1312 01-29-2009 09:05 AM

Urahara will use his Bankai when he fight Aizen, n i'm sure he will, cuz Urahara still have a Vengeance for Aizen

It'll be COOL fight ; Aizen's Bankai vs Urahara's Bankai

n NO, rukia will never achieve Bankai cuz she jst dont have the talent for it

Hornster 01-29-2009 03:47 PM

well, didnt the manga say that rukia is in fact strong, if not even on lieutenant level? therefor she will achieve bankai.

and urahara's bankai will be shown... dunno when... maybe soon, because aizen might be way too strong for the captains :O

DaWildchild 01-30-2009 03:47 AM

Rukia has bankai. It's kind of lame though. It's a time movement ice slash kind of thing. She uses it seldom but she has been shown using it twice in the anime.

Naruto2008 01-30-2009 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaWildchild (Post 1648456)
Rukia has bankai. It's kind of lame though. It's a time movement ice slash kind of thing. She uses it seldom but she has been shown using it twice in the anime.

Lol no she doesn't, what are you talking about? I think you are referring to her 3(?) "dances."

Syyn 02-02-2009 12:42 PM

Rukia does not have a bankai... she has a few moves when she releases her zanpaktou (spelling)

Naruto2008 02-02-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syyn (Post 1650238)
Rukia does not have a bankai... she has a few moves when she releases her zanpaktou (spelling)

Yeah, I think that's what he was referring to...anyways I think we may see Urahara's bankai in this against the arrancar. I think it would be badass if he takes out Aizen with it.

jinchuuriki1312 02-03-2009 02:19 AM

Lol xD

I never say Urahara will take out Aizen wit his Bankai, i said Urahara will fight against Aizen with his Bankai.

Aizen's way too strong 2 be face wit jst 1 on 1 fight, jst his shikai is very hard 2 deal with, complete hypnotze , jst how theyre goin 2 fight wit that kind of power. not 2 mention how his bankai power is goin 2 be, overwhelming surely lol

1 on 1 seems to be impossible xD

CamzyD 02-03-2009 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jinchuuriki1312 (Post 1650643)
Lol xD

I never say Urahara will take out Aizen wit his Bankai, i said Urahara will fight against Aizen with his Bankai.

Aizen's way too strong 2 be face wit jst 1 on 1 fight, jst his shikai is very hard 2 deal with, complete hypnotze , jst how theyre goin 2 fight wit that kind of power. not 2 mention how his bankai power is goin 2 be, overwhelming surely lol

1 on 1 seems to be impossible xD

but wasn't urahara was one of the first to witness aizens shikais real power?and being away from soul society for so long, he may have come up with ways to counter it...

no one knows what either of their bankais are like-so they both have the element of suprise on their sides

but yeah 1 v 1 ain't happening lol

Narutologist 02-03-2009 12:55 PM

Rukia has not acheived bankai yet which sucks considering she should have had it a long time ago...Urahara's will probably have to use his bankai in the current battle especially since everyone is getting pounded and aizen hasnt even fought yet...

CamzyD 02-03-2009 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narutologist (Post 1650742)
Rukia has not acheived bankai yet which sucks considering she should have had it a long time ago...Urahara's will probably have to use his bankai in the current battle especially since everyone is getting pounded and aizen hasnt even fought yet...

RUKIA having a bankai would defeat the whole purpose of the story in bleach imo

besides she'd have to go through an intense time of training-but shes been keeping busy fighting and recovering so...

and the only ones we've really seen get pounded are at lietenant level +toshiro

jinchuuriki1312 02-04-2009 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamzyD (Post 1650658)
but wasn't urahara was one of the first to witness aizens shikais real power?and being away from soul society for so long, he may have come up with ways to counter it...

no one knows what either of their bankais are like-so they both have the element of suprise on their sides

but yeah 1 v 1 ain't happening lol

Hmm....ulquiorra was able 2 take out Urahara's shikai as if it was nothing n he's only #4. Now come 2 think of it, maybe Aizen wont have 2 use his bankai if he fight urahara, i guess his shikai will be enuff against urahara's bankai lol

But yeah, wat u said might be true, Urahara is a gr8 scientist after all, he may have create many extraordinary inventions for fighting purpose + his unknown Bankai. Who knows... maybe those things might surprise Aizen, n it'll probably could create an opening so that the others can attack Aizen.

Aizen's power r one-of-a-kind, jst his reiatsu alone were able 2 make Grimmjow fall down 2 his knees n exhausting, lyk he was nothing but a mere worm. He was able to take out 2 captain ( Komamura n Hitsugaya ) in an INSTANT lyk they're nothing but ants.

He's way beyond the captains level. we know tht shinigami has 4 element of power; Zanpakuto, Shunpo, Hohou, n Kidou, but those element has a limit of its power n whichever elements tht u mastered, ur shinigami strenght will hit a wall, thts when the growth stops ( eps 61 ). Aizen probably had reach the limit of maximum power of those element, so in order 2 gt stronger he had 2 break down those limit n Hougyoku was the answer.

So it has 2 be something very very special in order 2 take this guy out, 1 v 1 is impossible n it aint gonna happen lol

@Naruto2008;Narutologist; maybe Urahara will come n help those captains fight those Espadas in the real world, but i'm not quite sure. One thing tht i'm sure is tht he will be one of the ppl tht'll fight against Aizen directly cuz i'm sure he wanna get even with Aizen bcuz of their past.

Damn, talkin bout this makes me wonder wat kind of Bankai tht urahara has, i cant wait lol

Polaris129 02-04-2009 03:32 PM

What really interests me about Urahara's bankai is that its's apparantly not suitable for trainig others, or so he tolf Renji/Chad. Makes you wonder if it's so destructive it would have just pwned everyone in the area.

Naruto2008 02-06-2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polaris129 (Post 1651413)
What really interests me about Urahara's bankai is that its's apparantly not suitable for trainig others, or so he tolf Renji/Chad. Makes you wonder if it's so destructive it would have just pwned everyone in the area.

Good point, it seems as if his Bankai is the type that just gets the job done.