Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto 436 Predictions. (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=47043)

The Madness 02-13-2009 03:49 AM

Naruto 436 Predictions.
 
I think that backup is on the way.

Sasuke isn't going to be showing up soon, he still has to recover from the 8 tails fight I think. As well as realize he didn't really catch the 8 tails, and get reemed by Tobi.


Kakashi will probably be shown alive.

I think that the villagers from the 8 tails village along with their Kage, the Raikage I think will be showing up soon, and drive off Pein... I hope.


I think a toad or 2 will be dead, Gamabunta is fucked up... like bad...


Oh god... I really don't want Hinata to get involved in this fight. It would suck if she got hurt.... but awesome, since It could lead to 4+ tails Naruto... but that would be kind of overkill this close to sage mode.

Dagoro 02-13-2009 03:53 AM

Re: Naruto 436 Predictions.
 
436 will probably be a lot of talking leading to the end of the fight in 437.

Naruto is going to finish this alone. Its his fight and kishi won't make him look like a noob after all the crap that went down.

The Madness 02-13-2009 03:56 AM

Re: Naruto 436 Predictions.
 
Noob... He took down possibly the 2nd through 8th strongest opponents alone lol....

I mean if Sasuke just shot his Amaterasu at them he would have as well... but then he'd be blind. So far Naruto only has a minor hand wound. (Not counting emotional trauma.)

Dr. Who 02-13-2009 04:23 AM

Re: Naruto 436 Predictions.
 
THIS WILL HAPPEN:

Ino's dad will use his teh on the dead woman(Tsunade's bitch) and find out Pain's secret

popion 02-13-2009 04:36 AM

Re: Naruto 436 Predictions.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 (Post 1654921)
436 will probably be a lot of talking leading to the end of the fight in 437.

Naruto is going to finish this alone. Its his fight and kishi won't make him look like a noob after all the crap that went down.

aham i agree
they way 435 ends leads me to belive the same ...

The Special One 02-13-2009 05:05 AM

Re: Naruto 436 Predictions.
 
Yeah. At the end, Naruto gets pissed from hearing Pain talk about himself. Then dum, dum, dum. A battle outbreaks evenutally, leading to chapter 437. However its likely that the fight can go 2-4 for chapters. If the fight has been 6 chapters so far, its likely it could extend to 9-10 chapters. Sasuke vs. Itachi was around 10 chapters. I think Jiraiya vs. Pain extended to about 10 chapters including speculation about Nagato and what not. Its not going to be ending extremely soon considering that God Realm is showing no signs of weakness.

nikkie19 02-13-2009 06:36 AM

Re: Naruto 436 Predictions.
 
i think there will be talking or flashback..
may some back ups will arrive...
maybe shikamaru & co will figure out pein soon... well they have to..
436 may lead to the climax of the battle in 437..

popion 02-13-2009 06:42 AM

Re: Naruto 436 Predictions.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nikkie19 (Post 1654949)
i think there will be talking or flashback..
may some back ups will arrive...
maybe shikamaru & co will figure out pein soon... well they have to..
436 may lead to the climax of the battle in 437..

nah
if they start to "talk" this will go for atleast 2 chapters lol
also some flashbacks
hmm fight will last more that 10 chapters imo

Dagoro 02-13-2009 09:07 AM

Re: Naruto 436 Predictions.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Special One (Post 1654941)
Yeah. At the end, Naruto gets pissed from hearing Pain talk about himself. Then dum, dum, dum. A battle outbreaks evenutally, leading to chapter 437. However its likely that the fight can go 2-4 for chapters. If the fight has been 6 chapters so far, its likely it could extend to 9-10 chapters. Sasuke vs. Itachi was around 10 chapters. I think Jiraiya vs. Pain extended to about 10 chapters including speculation about Nagato and what not. Its not going to be ending extremely soon considering that God Realm is showing no signs of weakness.


I hope you're wrong lol.

I give Nagato making an appearance 50-50. I still think he is back in the tower. Something about him leads me to believe he isn't physically strong. He is the Dr X of Naruto if you will.

Tzu Men 02-13-2009 09:12 AM

Re: Naruto 436 Predictions.
 
I think Naruto will finish the fight with Pain in the next few chapters, but finding and confronting Nagato will be handed to others. Saying that though they definitely won't beat him lol, he'll probably be forced to flee.

I think Hinata might be very briefly be returned to whilst Pain witters on about the facts of life to Naruto. She was desperate to help him earlier and now Naruto's nailed to the floor I struggle to think that she'll remain calm. If she steps up she'll make little impact I think, but Naruto will use the event of her attempting to aid him, to free himself and attack back. We still have to remember that he has the remaining clone.

Dagoro 02-13-2009 09:23 AM

Re: Naruto 436 Predictions.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tzu men (Post 1654988)
I think Naruto will finish the fight with Pain in the next few chapters, but finding and confronting Nagato will be handed to others. Saying that though they definitely won't beat him lol, he'll probably be forced to flee.

I think Hinata might be very briefly be returned to whilst Pain witters on about the facts of life to Naruto. She was desperate to help him earlier and now Naruto's nailed to the floor I struggle to think that she'll remain calm. If she steps up she'll make little impact I think, but Naruto will use the event of her attempting to aid him, to free himself and attack back. We still have to remember that he has the remaining clone.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/435/008/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/435/012/

Insert Hinata in Fukasaku's place.

Shrike 02-13-2009 09:35 AM

Re: Naruto 436 Predictions.
 
436 - Pain talks, something happens in the end
437 - Naruto is free, but there is more talk, then Naruto defeats God Realm, and the chapter ends with a shadowy glimpse of Nagato.

Tzu Men 02-13-2009 09:39 AM

Re: Naruto 436 Predictions.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 (Post 1654998)

Quite likely indeed. Although I don't know how many more Kishi is intending to kill because in quite a short period of time in the manga Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Shizune and Fukasaku have all been killed.

popion 02-13-2009 09:41 AM

Re: Naruto 436 Predictions.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 (Post 1654998)

man this is epic lol
tha best reply i read in the last days hehe

Dagoro 02-13-2009 09:45 AM

Re: Naruto 436 Predictions.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tzu men (Post 1655005)
Quite likely indeed. Although I don't know how many more Kishi is intending to kill because in quite a short period of time in the manga Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Shizune and Fukasaku have all been killed.


Thats exactly why people jumping in is an unlikely situation. Why sacrifice more lives ?? Why would a bunch of fodder take down Deva ??

Anyway Naruto is about to go bananas. He lost yet another mentor. He needs to finish this to show that their sacrifices were not in vain.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.