Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Random Videos (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   ZuluBratz vs Killafornia (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=47230)

Sauron 02-27-2009 04:27 PM

ZuluBratz vs Killafornia
 
Bboy Battle, Casper and Smurf vs Lil Rock and Energetic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSafgYePRbk

balmung5000 02-27-2009 04:28 PM

Re: ZuluBratz vs Killafornia
 
and i thoguht you couldnt
post worse vids then before
but you sure topped it
by posting this
UNFUNNY and BORING vid

Miburo 02-27-2009 06:53 PM

Re: ZuluBratz vs Killafornia
 
Horrible video. fail/10

Sauron 02-27-2009 11:22 PM

Re: ZuluBratz vs Killafornia
 
ROFL, trying to be funny/retarded=fail x 10. Man, I won't even go into lame things like a bad joke that doesn't end.

Miburo 02-27-2009 11:24 PM

Re: ZuluBratz vs Killafornia
 
Says the guy who posts unfunny and retarded fail videos.

Sauron 02-27-2009 11:35 PM

Re: ZuluBratz vs Killafornia
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 1662906)
Says the guy who posts unfunny and retarded fail videos.

Lol, It's a forum and I posted in the randoms section. Not the funny section and that's why this is all fail.

Miburo 02-28-2009 01:27 AM

Re: ZuluBratz vs Killafornia
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sauron (Post 1662913)
Lol, It's a forum and I posted in the randoms section. Not the funny section and that's why this is all fail.

Agreed .

Sauron 02-28-2009 01:54 AM

Re: ZuluBratz vs Killafornia
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 1662974)
Agreed .

Lmao, keep the lame shit coming. This is what the spam zone is all about. I'll give you two smileys for the creativity in your last post. :D:D

Miburo 02-28-2009 09:45 AM

Re: ZuluBratz vs Killafornia
 
I think you're misunderstanding something. "Spam zone" doesn't imply that one should be posting any stupid thing that comes to mind. It's a section that is more lax on rules, that's all. There are many non-lame, rather intelligent and clever posts in the spam zone.

Just as "Random Video" doesn't imply that one should post any shitty random video that they find on youtube. It implies that one would be posting a video with a topic that doesn't belong in any other section of the forum.

Of course you can post any shitty random videos you find on youtube (as you have shown), and you can post lame, stupid comments in these sections as well (again, as you've more than adequately demonstrated). But you aren't exempt from ridicule and contempt just because you're able to do these things. Something you're clearly not understanding, despite how obvious and simple of a concept it is. Hopefully now that I've broken the concept down you'll finally get a goddamn clue, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Sauron 02-28-2009 10:17 AM

Re: ZuluBratz vs Killafornia
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 1663076)
I think you're misunderstanding something. "Spam zone" doesn't imply that one should be posting any stupid thing that comes to mind. It's a section that is more lax on rules, that's all. There are many non-lame, rather intelligent and clever posts in the spam zone.

Just as "Random Video" doesn't imply that one should post any shitty random video that they find on youtube. It implies that one would be posting a video with a topic that doesn't belong in any other section of the forum.

Of course you can post any shitty random videos you find on youtube (as you have shown), and you can post lame, stupid comments in these sections as well (again, as you've more than adequately demonstrated). But you aren't exempt from ridicule and contempt just because you're able to do these things. Something you're clearly not understanding, despite how obvious and simple of a concept it is. Hopefully now that I've broken the concept down you'll finally get a goddamn clue, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

This is exactly what I'm talking Miburo. You act like by posting anything on this forum I should be trying to win over a crowd. That in itself is hilarious. This is a forum on the internet. I won't see anyone in real life. So this rest is really irrelevant. You don't post things on here to make internet friends....or do you?

As for far as posting lame and stupid shit I wouldn't be the one to talk. I just don't feel like trying to go that step of qouting several posts that would turn into something incredibly stupid.

If you want to know the reason why I even responded was I was curious on what you were thinking by posting like that. Joke?? Serious??? "This is a moderator and your attempts to be cool are lame and fail!" ROFL!!!!!

Man, keep this shit coming bro. Whether I respond or not I'm really enjoying the reading time when I get the chance.

Miburo 02-28-2009 10:45 AM

Re: ZuluBratz vs Killafornia
 
Did I say you're suppose to be posting for our amusement anywhere? Then how am I "acting like you should be trying to win over the crowd?" Oh shit, I guess I'm not. Nice try anyway there, slick.

I'm simply saying that if you post stupid shit, then you're going to get made fun of. So your stupid "lololol lyke this is the random section" type posts were irrelevant and retarded. Same thing with the "This is the interwebs lololol" crap. Just because you're not trying to impress anyone doesn't mean they can't still think you're failsauce, and just because this is the interwebs doesn't mean it doesn't represent you either. Because I'm willing to bet the second you log off your computer you don't suddenly turn into a super awesome, clever, witty dude.

Also, feel free to quote anything of mine that comes anywhere close to the crap you post in here. Or keep saying "lolol lyke u suk 2 duurrrrr" without anything credible to back that shit up like a tard. Either way, you're right about one thing: Whatever you post is going to turn into something incredibly stupid.

hackerumas 02-28-2009 11:58 AM

Re: ZuluBratz vs Killafornia
 
hmmm interesting topic.............


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.