Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Spoilers: Do you read them? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=47463)

Boembi 03-10-2009 12:29 PM

Spoilers: Do you read them?

Hello dear Naruto fanboys and fangirls, I am glad you actually chose to click on this thread!

As a matter of fact, I am a bit bored, so I decided to create this awesome poll!

Please be so nice to state your opinion on the following issue:

"Do you read the spoilers and look at the spoiler pictures that are posted in the prediction threads?"

Also, it would be nice to know why you chose the answer you chose, feel free to make use of our FREE reply and quote functions to share your opinion with the whole world!
_______

I personally don't read spoilers anymore. I used to, but I realized that reading the spoilers took all the amazement I would feel when reading an (unspoilered) chapter and ripped it in two not-so-awesome pieces.
To me spoiling Naruto chapters is like someone teliing me the ending of a movie before I have seen it. Why (the hell) would I want that?
Not reading spoilers definitely adds a :) or two :):)s to reading the actual chapter!

Spiegel 03-10-2009 12:48 PM

Re: Spoilers: Do you read them?

"I'm not really shure, somewhere between 'yes' and 'no' I think?" What the hell kinda of a choice is that? And yes I do read the spoilers.

The Madness 03-10-2009 12:51 PM

This thread blows and has nothing to do with the manga.

Boembi 03-10-2009 12:54 PM

Ooh, it so does! (not the blowing part, the manga part)

Vengeance 03-10-2009 12:55 PM

I normally read spoilers on other sites but yes I do read them.

Omoi 03-10-2009 03:05 PM

I agree reading the spoilers/raw before the translated versions come out takes the fun out of reading the manga. That's why I stay off the message boards completely the day before they come out.

poolangya 03-12-2009 07:12 AM

i read em, adds to the excitement imo, speculating this panel and guessing that panel.. i'm one who enjoys the prediction thread and sometimes makes my own predictions. the spoilers makes me want friday to come fast, though not everytime, i guess it depends on the current storyline and the spoiler that was released. but yeah i read them spoilers.

kaizo 03-12-2009 02:58 PM

I try my hardest not to read them.

The few times i have(which was in the last couple of chapters) i was no where near surprised by what happened and that actually made the week long wait not really worth while to me.

My problem is that i hate waiting the week and if i see that there are spoilers posted on the forums i have to force myself not to look.

queenofaliens85 03-12-2009 05:11 PM

I agree with you kaizo. My problem is also having to wait the week for a new chapter. But unlike some I actually do look at the spoilers when they are posted. But then again I'm on this site infrequently that it's not hard for me to not to look at the spoilers. I think the spoilers help me with to know a little bit of what will happen and then makes me want the chapter to come out even more. (if that makes any sense)

Kira 03-12-2009 06:04 PM

I usually read them, but I don't really want to.

chisengan 03-12-2009 06:11 PM

not ussualy but if i see something interesting like hinata getting hurt

TheSixthHokage 04-11-2009 06:18 AM

Since each chapter is released weekly and is only 18 or so pages, spoilers are necessary, I mean look at 443...nothing happened in reality.

emachina 04-11-2009 06:45 AM

No, it kind of takes the whole point away from reading the manga.

Servo 04-11-2009 07:23 PM

Hell no. I like to go in fresh.

platinumrug 04-11-2009 07:26 PM

How does it take away from reading the manga? I love reading spoiler's, it makes me want to read the chapter more because I get a glimpse of it and then I am anticipating it even more as the days roll past.