Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Proof that "Love" does not exist (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=47611)

AnbuKakashi 03-18-2009 09:45 AM

Proof that "Love" does not exist
 
I debated quite a bit in the "proof that god does not exist thread" I got tired it will be a never ending arguement from unintelligent people. So I decided to make this thread to see the opinions of others on this matter, but also to debate the opinions and factual evidence.

I myself believe that Love does not exist and is made up. For me, having sex with my girlfriend is great, but having sex with another girl is the same thing, nothing different.

If "love" did exist there wouldn't be cheating. People would talk and work things out. "love is about compromise, which rarely ever happens in relationships. A relationship is mainly a physical attraction and Nothing More.

To argue this that last statement I made. My girlfriend is hot yes, but if another girl came to me and put herself out, and is hot, you know damn well ima be with her in a second. lol. "love" as they say exists cannot be controlled. Hence why Affairs, cheating and etc happens. People try to believe it and when they get cheated on etc, become heart broken. They are heart broken becuase they believe it is true, that love exists when it does not.

Another example, (No offense meant) Do Men who are with ugly fat girls really love them or are they just there for the sex? Answer is sex.
I believe that a fat girl ugly or not should not be accepted, into anything especially sororites. If you are ugly and fat but intelligent why are you not doing something about your appearence when you know thats how the world runs.The most Retarded unintelligent sexy girl, will always be hired over the Most intelligent ugly girl. Its a proven Fact.


These are a few reasons as to why "love" does not exist. I will find factual evidence shortly, but please state your opinions and evidence if you have any. Im at work so ill be posting here and there.

oh to cover the ugly fat girl issue of doing something about it. If you smart, Then why arent you wokring out or something like me, When I once weighed 140 Im 6foot 2 inche. Now I gained 40 from this gay desk job. I started to run 2 miles after work etc. To get rid of the fat. Now Im good again, how hard is tht?

dont give me no scientific I was born with so and so. Many people make it thru the world who have way worse problems that some eating disorder. Its all mind over matter. Just like how I used to smoke cigarettes, then upgraded to clover cigarettes, then i decided hey this isnt for me and quit. Does that mean Im lucky that I can do that? No, it means I had a strong will to do so.

In fact Many people with Brain Injuries, from accidents or born wioth them, are very successful over normal Everyday People with barely any problems. now why would that be? thats for you to decide

popion 03-18-2009 10:45 AM

Re: Proof that "Love" does not exist
 
what you described as love for me is pleasure.
love is when you care for you half, when you feel something that you cant describe in words.

we sometimes like to just sit and watch eachother, to "talk" with our eyes (sound kinda wierd but i cant expres this in any other way useing my limited english knowledge).
you and you girl, dont you sometimes feel the need to just contemplate to the other ?

yeah love = hormons+neurotransmiters but ... that is the way in witch the body tells you that you are atracted and attached to someone.

Gansta_Ninja 03-18-2009 10:45 AM

Re: Proof that "Love" does not exist
 
I, Gansta_Ninja represents the Negative Side (Love does Exist).

I will get back to you shorty with my statement.

Nice topic dude, I know this gonna be a long discussion, but I hope we can resolve something by the end of this debate..:)

AnbuKakashi 03-18-2009 11:02 AM

Re: Proof that "Love" does not exist
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by popion (Post 1672979)
what you described as love for me is pleasure.
love is when you care for you half, when you feel something that you cant describe in words.

we sometimes like to just sit and watch eachother, to "talk" with our eyes (sound kinda wierd but i cant expres this in any other way useing my limited english knowledge).
you and you girl, dont you sometimes feel the need to just contemplate to the other ?

yeah love = hormons+neurotransmiters but ... that is the way in witch the body tells you that you are atracted and attached to someone.

every second I see a hot sexy girl Thoughts flow thru my head as of how I would fuck her, when I would and where? And goin to flirt etc, of course I dont follow thru wioth any of this, since I know right fromk wrong.
Thoughs of this is not wrong, its My Manhood.

You can feel the same feelings for anyone.
If love exists when you have a huge arguement and are not talking for days, its ok, for her to go talk to her male friends and slowly have them mind game her into leaving me or you? same goes for men, if they talk to females? That is what love is? Its a simple mind game to get that sweet lucious tasty V****a Lol.

You assume you have those feelings but they eventually fade away like water. People should just go with the flow of things. Flow like water, and you will be fine. but to try to love which is not a true real feelings is impossible to see, visual, or realize? I dont think it has even been scientifically proven?

Love, The feelings eye contact sitting together doing nothing enjoying the company of her?
If every girl treated you exactly the same and you felt the same, does that mean you love each and everyone the same? So you would have a excessive amount of girlfriends yes?

orvell0072006 03-18-2009 11:36 AM

Re: Proof that "Love" does not exist
 
only abnormal person who don't feel love hahahaha

I tell you love do exist
dude love means...

1.Have a great affection or liking for
2.Get pleasure from
3.Be enamoured or in love with
4.Have sexual intercourse with
5.A strong positive emotion of regard and affection
6.Any object of warm affection or devotion
7.A deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction--this what you fit in
8.A score of zero in tennis or squash
9.Sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people

thus you feel love! then you are not abnormal lol:D

AnbuKakashi 03-18-2009 11:43 AM

Re: Proof that "Love" does not exist
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by orvell0072006 (Post 1673001)
only abnormal person who don't feel love hahahaha

I tell you love do exist
dude as what I had research about love pls read this

1.Have a great affection or liking for
2.Get pleasure from
3.Be enamoured or in love with
4.Have sexual intercourse with
5.A strong positive emotion of regard and affection
6.Any object of warm affection or devotion
7.A deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction--this what you fit in
8.A score of zero in tennis or squash
9.Sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people

thus you feel love! then you are not abnormal lol:D


Ok so I love every girl I ever fucked? Is that right? Since I think of fucking every sexy girl I see, then I guess that means love exists? that means I want my dick sucked, and fucked lol. It means sex feels good to me, not one girl any girl would make it feel good.

Gamr1469 03-18-2009 11:44 AM

Re: Proof that "Love" does not exist
 
i believe love exists, but it is rare...like couples married for like 50 years...thats love
love isnt 2 14 year olds having a first kiss(i could be but not likely)

but on to the fat girl problem that u mentioned(sorry for going off topic but it was in the first post) weight loss isnt as simple as it sounds...diet and exercise dont always work...like me im 200 lbs and 6' i play football, i run and i diet...nothing!!! The doctor said i have a slow metabolism and theres nothing i can do unless i want to take pills, which is like cheating

orvell0072006 03-18-2009 11:46 AM

Re: Proof that "Love" does not exist
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi (Post 1673005)
Ok so I love every girl I ever fucked? Is that right? Since I think of fucking every sexy girl I see, then I guess that means love exists? that means I want my dick sucked, and fucked lol. It means sex feels good to me, not one girl any girl would make it feel good.

ABSOLUTELY! :D: atleast you know now that love exist...what you feel is still love but only love to desire f**k**g! hahaha

kluang 03-18-2009 11:50 AM

Re: Proof that "Love" does not exist
 
Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.........


Men need to have sex to feel loved, Women need to feel loved to have sex. One of youz is gonna lie.

AnbuKakashi 03-18-2009 12:07 PM

Re: Proof that "Love" does not exist
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamr1469 (Post 1673007)
i believe love exists, but it is rare...like couples married for like 50 years...thats love
love isnt 2 14 year olds having a first kiss(i could be but not likely)

but on to the fat girl problem that u mentioned(sorry for going off topic but it was in the first post) weight loss isnt as simple as it sounds...diet and exercise dont always work...like me im 200 lbs and 6' i play football, i run and i diet...nothing!!! The doctor said i have a slow metabolism and theres nothing i can do unless i want to take pills, which is like cheating


The Weight issue isnt off topic at all bro np XD It plays a huge part in the so called "love"

so you eat right like salad and such and exercise everyday? I have a extremely fast metabolism but if I eat to much consistently My metabolism cant keep up. hence why I only eat once a day a large meal, binge eating I suppose? But I neevr really feel hungry much.

Whats your height? 200 is fine for a man who is fit, what are you wide reciever? or corner back? I dont believe dodctors much they care only about making money off you. I been to many and surveyed each. Since I had a Car accident in my younger years, not surveying them by choice lol.

If you wokr out everyday and eat properly example no bk no mcdonalds etc, you should lose weight graually overtime, since you say you have a slow metabolism rate.

popion 03-18-2009 12:16 PM

Re: Proof that "Love" does not exist
 
you will grow up (menataly) and you will see how it is to lust for someone, to try to get her out of your head ...
then you will see ...

Babyface BK 03-18-2009 12:23 PM

Re: Proof that "Love" does not exist
 
Love is an expression used to describe an emotion. It's the same as saying you're scared or joyful. I think it exists but it exists in different forms for different people. It's just an emotional state that's all.

AnbuKakashi 03-18-2009 12:30 PM

Re: Proof that "Love" does not exist
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by popion (Post 1673019)
you will grow up (menataly) and you will see how it is to lust for someone, to try to get her out of your head ...
then you will see ...

Notice you said lust, Not love. XD
And your right, If I see some sexy ass girl ima be thinking bout her ex. Where I would fuck her? how I would? when I would? Think well was she looking at me with those eyes"you know the lets fuck eyes"? lol.

Again that isnt love that lust its your physical Attraction to her hot sexy bosy that you just wanna penetrate.

popion 03-18-2009 01:09 PM

Re: Proof that "Love" does not exist
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi (Post 1673025)
Notice you said lust, Not love. XD
And your right, If I see some sexy ass girl ima be thinking bout her ex. Where I would fuck her? how I would? when I would? Think well was she looking at me with those eyes"you know the lets fuck eyes"? lol.

Again that isnt love that lust its your physical Attraction to her hot sexy bosy that you just wanna penetrate.

pff, bash me for my bad english, ... still my fault, i should have used translate.google.

the word i was looking for at the time was desire, but not only sexual desire, desire to be with her. yeah this usualy leads to sex, but at that moment, sex will be more than just plain sex.
havent you ever experienced moments when you would feel something deep in you chest (breath takeing sometimes) when you see her happy, even after sex ?

AnbuKakashi 03-18-2009 01:42 PM

Re: Proof that "Love" does not exist
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by popion (Post 1673041)
pff, bash me for my bad english, ... still my fault, i should have used translate.google.

the word i was looking for at the time was desire, but not only sexual desire, desire to be with her. yeah this usualy leads to sex, but at that moment, sex will be more than just plain sex.
havent you ever experienced moments when you would feel something deep in you chest (breath takeing sometimes) when you see her happy, even after sex ?

Sorry I didnt mean u had bad english XD. Misinterpretation on my part XD.
hmm, I used to until I relaized the truth of the world. Now There never are feelings for anyone. Example If my mother was dying and had no money to pay for a procedure and I had the money and was aksed to pay. I would say pull the plug.

Her and I dont get along but Still Not even family love exists. If it did Homeless would not exist.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.