Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=47636)

Mystik 03-19-2009 09:02 AM

Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Prediction and spoiler discussion

I actually predict that Naruto isnt going to try and kill Pain but is going to try and make him change his mind and reason with him since he knows he is being used by Madara. Naruto is so damn awesome lol... >.<

Nameer 03-19-2009 10:33 AM

Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

I guess the next chapter will be the end of the fight,Naruto will finish Pain (Deva path) but before he kill him he will find the answer about peace and tell him, but still there is Konan who hadn't a fight before!!!
I'm wondering if Nagato lose Deva path,what will he will do???

I hope the next chapter will show Hinata's condition (I'm dying about this)

Nerox 03-19-2009 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystik (Post 1673784)

I actually predict that Naruto isnt going to try and kill Pain but is going to try and make him change his mind and reason with him since he knows he is being used by Madara. Naruto is so damn awesome lol... >.<

hm quite an interesting thought....actually a good one ^^
naruto could try to convince pain, and on the brink of changing, nagato will be finished off by madarra....that would be pretty cool =)

naruto will know who he has to fight at the end, and there is still the sasuke problem. he may assisst naruto, or be madarras pup and fights him. hm...will be interessting =)

greetz

popion 03-19-2009 10:37 AM

Quote:

i would be "nice" but i dont think pain is gonna change his opinions when he stood by them for all his life, and went trough the trouble of gathering bijus for his i_am_god no jutsu.

Mystik 03-19-2009 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerox511 (Post 1673849)
naruto could try to convince pain, and on the brink of changing, nagato will be finished off by madarra....that would be pretty cool =)

naruto will know who he has to fight at the end, and there is still the sasuke problem. he may assisst naruto, or be madarras pup and fights him. hm...will be interessting =)

greetz

I have a feeling if nagato does get killed it will be by madara... naruto is a awesome person. He has a good heart and he cares so much and i think he could possible change his mind however i still agree nagato will end up dying but probably by madara or just the fact of loosing so much energy. I only see Naruto killing him in self defense.

Quote:

Originally Posted by popion (Post 1673850)
i would be "nice" but i dont think pain is gonna change his opinions when he stood by them for all his life, and went trough the trouble of gathering bijus for his i_am_god no jutsu.

Till he met Naruto and if naruto actually does more talking.. he has that effect on people >.<

Nameer 03-19-2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerox511 (Post 1673849)

greetz

I don't think Madara & Saskue will interfere and I think if they came it will be the end of the story

Dr. Who 03-19-2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Interesting, but no.
Naruto is in Sage Mode. He isn't stupid to use it before talking.
If he will try to talk to Pain he will first beat the living hell out of him and then talk to him.

NinjaSquirrel 03-19-2009 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Who (Post 1673862)
Interesting, but no.
Naruto is in Sage Mode. He isn't stupid to use it before talking.
If he will try to talk to Pain he will first beat the living hell out of him and then talk to him.

yes pain will die again and then Naruto will talk to Nagato. then nagato will be stabed in the chest by madara :(

popion 03-19-2009 11:17 AM

Quote:

he has that effect on people >.<
yep the efect.
but still he needs to mature.
this has gone to far to end without the "end" of someone important to the plot
if pain is to live, kakashi or hinata will pay the price.

SkyNaruto 03-19-2009 11:18 AM

Idk why but i agree with Mystik and i also think that Naruto will try to change Pain's mind about destroying the whole world lol. Hopefully the fight ends next chapter because its being dragged out a little too much

H_I 03-19-2009 11:19 AM

I honestly think at the brink of death, someone from akatsuki will appear to try and kill Nagato. Then I also think we will finally get to see Konan fight. But remember there are still a few other scenarios that can occur. Kuma's ninja are still on the way to konoha, and So is Hawk. I suspect some heavy story twisting from our boy Kishi.

H_I

Dagoro 03-19-2009 11:22 AM

I hope kishi won't butcher this last confrontation between them. Let it be the end of it, as much as i enjoyed this arc i think its time to end it.

Pein is going down.

Scatmann 03-19-2009 11:23 AM

Yea the next chapter might be the last with Naruto and Pain fighting. Going to be awesome what naruto wanna to do with Pain. As you guys say try to talk to Pain first about not destroying Konoha, and then say that Madara is the evil one. And yea we still need to see what Sasuke is going to do about the elders in Konoha.

Mystik 03-19-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hokage Inuyasha (Post 1673878)
I honestly think at the brink of death, someone from akatsuki will appear to try and kill Nagato. Then I also think we will finally get to see Konan fight. But remember there are still a few other scenarios that can occur. Kuma's ninja are still on the way to konoha, and So is Hawk. I suspect some heavy story twisting from our boy Kishi.

H_I

I agree.. i dont think naruto will nagato.. i think madara or someone else from akatsuki will do it. I also agree with the story twisting coming up lol.

Scatmann 03-19-2009 11:33 AM

The manga got some many way to go. It is awesome!