Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Conspiracy Theories (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Bermuda triangle? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=48388)

Nagato 04-30-2009 02:50 PM

Bermuda triangle?

Whats your theories on the Bermuda triangle ?

Huna_Ichi 06-25-2009 11:26 PM

Re: Bermuda triangle?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagato (Post 1695398)
Whats your theories on the Bermuda triangle ?

Its BS. Ive been through it- know lots of other people who have also and nothings happened. No flying Dutchmen, no sinking life boats, no bad and unforseen storms. Meh. Not really much in my eyes to make the stories hold any water.

cursed_oblivion 06-26-2009 01:55 AM

I guess all those wrecked ships and planes just coincidentally ended up there. Or maybe there were really great storms that occurred in the area and those ships and planes just happened to pass through them.

kluang 06-26-2009 06:16 AM

The Bermuda Triangle was originally the Bermuda Square until Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked one of the corners off.

Mal 06-26-2009 05:04 PM

Proportionally, the Bermuda Triangle has no more accidents than any other major shipping lane.

Mystery solved, I'm a genius, close this thread.

miho_san 06-27-2009 06:55 AM

I heard from a cartoon that the Bermuda Triangle is not really a triangle... its a rhombus... :D

Ero-Sage 08-04-2009 02:31 AM

The release of big pockets of methane from under the ocean floor sank ships and stalled aircraft engines. Don't you guys watch discovery channel?

uchihademon91 09-21-2009 12:52 AM

from what i heard... they ran tests and found that there were high levels of energy (for the life of me cant remember wut kind) , that disrupted the gear on the airplanes. i believe it was only enough to affect smaller crafts. also large releases of methane gas due to shifts in the planets crust. also discovery channel.

nothing supernatural... just natural anomalies

Iznagi 02-12-2010 10:10 AM

Hmm.We Have Various Theories Ranging From Nub Theories To Intelligent Theories.I Would Attribute It To The Gravitational Pull One Of The Most Basic Theory.You Know How Gravitational Pulls Affect Changes From The Equator To The North Pole Or My Theory That It Could Be Because Of A Electro Magnetic Field.Put It Simply Hot Moving Metal Creates A Electro Magnetic Field.So It Could Be Possible That, That Area Has A Great Amount Of Magnetic Activity Going On.But Still There Are Many Theories And I Don't Think A Single One Can Be Attributed.As For The Theories You Have Suggested Above.It Can Be Attributed But Still DON'T BELIEVE WHATEVER COMES ON TELEVISION.

FAITH IS THE CONTINUATION OF REASON