Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Bleach Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   bleach manga is the worst manga ever (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=48501)

balmung5000 05-08-2009 04:09 PM

bleach manga is the worst manga ever

thread says all

pharix 05-08-2009 05:12 PM

Re: bleach manga is the worst manga ever

so don't read it?

balmung5000 05-08-2009 05:35 PM

care to debate that its not?

Spiegel 05-08-2009 05:50 PM

I wouldn't call it the worst ever. As of late the plot has been questionable.

Freshgrease 05-08-2009 05:52 PM

I agree. They take too fucking long to tell a plot. The anime is almost caught up.

pharix 05-08-2009 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by balmung5000 (Post 1698712)
care to debate that its not?

why would you want to debate about it if it's so bad?

kluang 05-08-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by balmung5000 (Post 1698674)
thread says all

Cant agree more.

As time past by, the plot become more senseless then teletubbies

NeoKakarott023 05-08-2009 09:19 PM

Sorry I've seen far worse, and yes its become like retarded as hell with way too many big stupid, gay, triple headed monsters, etc. with heros that get hax every major battle and its just predictable now.

Distortion 05-08-2009 09:39 PM

Yeah... hmmm doesn't seem like it gonna change much either.... the storyline is getting worse and worse

Spiegel 05-08-2009 11:49 PM

I want this to be the last epic battle and be done with Bleach. If they go any further the plot would simply get to obscured and would just hurt the series.

Mishima_Setsuna 05-09-2009 01:45 AM

Well a reason would be appreciated, because I can go, "Shit is bad, the threas says it all."

Surely the Manga has entered an "Only Fight Period" then the prota gets owned but rises up with a secret jutsu like "Ice Substitution from Hitsugaya" and "Check, this is my Evil Pokemon Power" then transforms into an, in most cases, awesome form. Ya know, its like things in life, U get a job ure Happy, then it becomes redundant and all an predictable, when all of a sudden something awesome comes up (Fair Raise) then you're "Oh Yea!" and the process repeats itself. But personnaly, I say theres like an excuse for the prota to not die everytime we think they die, but maybe the readers are attached to them and all, and itll be sad, so they come back Bad Ass.

SunXia 05-10-2009 03:07 PM

Its actually my favourite Manga, go figure!!

I love it and I think it's unique but then, its only my opinion!! Debates on opinions are almost pointless because there's no facts involved!! Meh!!

Gotta love it!!

blake 05-10-2009 03:34 PM

i feel this way. when its good, its really good and when its bad its really bad. there are some parts like turn back the pendulum which i loved but then it can also drag on forever in some fights

ShinobiKnight 05-10-2009 05:10 PM

I wouldn't say it's the worst ever. Of all the mangas I read, it's definitely the worst. The plot is laughable, the fights are predictable and repetitive, and the main character sucks. If anyone else was given all the advantages he's been given (bankai in 3 days, hollow form, etc.) they'd be just as powerful as him, if not more so. Also, you guys suck at spotting trolls.

rasengangt 05-10-2009 06:22 PM

i completely agree with this thread; the manga sucks now. It was sweet prior to the 10 instant hax ichigo got, and now the fights are good character is getting ass kicked, then instant powerup/backup/unexplained miracle and bad guy loses....so unoriginal

As of now the only good thing i can think of from the manga is theres several hot characters

anyone else think halibel is a smokeshow released?