Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Bleach Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   espada aspects of death (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=48548)

uchihademon91 05-12-2009 01:38 AM

espada aspects of death

thats pretty kool how each of the espadas symbolize an aspect of death

ulquiorras is pretty hardcore nihilism

it means either:

total and absolute destructiveness, especially toward the world at large and including oneself........or

an extreme form of skepticism: the denial of all real existence or the possibility of an objective basis for truth.

really explains his attitude. that will put you in a world of thought and confusion

Fifth Gate Release! 05-12-2009 07:50 AM

Re: espada aspects of death

Noitora's "Despair" really fit him. Barragan's "Time" was freakin cool.

But what really got me was Stark's "Loneliness" and Halibel's "Sacrifice". That discussion leads to a depressing fight on both ends.

jinchuuriki1312 05-12-2009 11:13 AM

Yeah! the espadas theme of death really the highest point on tht chapter, im gonna tint that page.

I thought i already heard Nihilism before but I had to check the dictionary to figured out what nihilism means. It means :

*belief that nothing is worthwhile: a belief that life is pointless and human values are worthless
*disbelief in objective truth: the belief that there is no objective basis for truth

sounds pretty much like ulquiorra.

the meaning "total and absolute destructiveness" came from "Nihilism movement" a Russian political movement in late 19th-century Russia that sought to bring about a socially just new society by destroying the existing one, they belief in destruction of authority/ belief that all established authority is corrupt and must be destroyed in order to rebuild a just society.

But still, Stark "loneliness"?? he gt Lilinette, i dont think he's lonely :S

KatrinaKatt 05-12-2009 11:55 AM

I wonder what Neriel / Nel used to be the embodiment of. That will probably continue to confuse me :(

CamzyD 05-12-2009 02:01 PM

yeah that is pretty cool-all the aspects match the characters personality so well

but barragans one is the top-time? definitely unavoidable

ROKNELDEN 05-14-2009 11:45 AM

well i think its cool too but i think its illogical

if each member represent an aspect that fits him then they should be permanent members and its not like that .

first . the espada change from time to time so it wont make sense if they had the same aspect right?

if it were like that then lupi should have the same aspect of grimmjow .and the ex espada must have had different aspects too

you can say in the end its a cool idea but unfortunately its not a logical one

Sorry for distributing and good bye

manta 05-14-2009 12:35 PM

Neliel was num 3 right? I dont remember but I think it was so it fits her, but lupi doesn't fit so much.

CamzyD 05-14-2009 12:41 PM

luppi=fail lol
yeah there are a range of aspects that could be used but don't the numbers govern the espada in terms of strength rather than the aspects? because theoretically barragaan should be number 1 since time is inevitable.

uchihademon91 05-14-2009 03:55 PM

i think the aspect thats the strongest is the one that would be most painful to die from

depends on how you look at things i guess

PSJiraiya 05-25-2009 02:21 PM

The aspects of death that each Espada represent is a reflection of themselves and doesn't have anything to do with their specific rank. Stark isn't Primera Espada because he represents lonliness. He's #1 because he's the most powerful. When Nnorita was the 8th Espada he still would have represented Despair, the same as when he is the 5th.