Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Myth is a pussy. (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=48648)

zer0systm 05-15-2009 03:00 AM

Myth is a pussy.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Faggot (Post 1702733)
wow dude, ima fag...

and day becomes night

Myth 05-15-2009 01:20 PM

Re: I promised you lulz.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zer0systm (Post 1702783)
and day becomes night

u know u fail at flaming right, change ur tired stuff up. the fag thing is getting played out.

Mal 05-15-2009 01:24 PM

Re: I promised you lulz.
 
The TRUTH never gets "played out".

zer0systm 05-15-2009 01:39 PM

Re: I promised you lulz.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Faggot (Post 1702993)
u know u fail at flaming right, change ur tired stuff up. the fag thing is getting played out.

you realise you fail at life? i'm not really looking to put an effort into flaming you as your not worth a pinch of nanago shit, as for the fag thing, you are a fag, you will always be a fag therefore it can never be overused as you are a fag and will always be a fag.

fag

Myth 05-15-2009 01:51 PM

Re: I promised you lulz.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zer0systm (Post 1703007)
you realise you fail at life? i'm not really looking to put an effort into flaming you as your not worth a pinch of nanago shit, as for the fag thing, you are a fag, you will always be a fag therefore it can never be overused as you are a fag and will always be a fag.

fag

i fail at life lol i bet i have a better life then u:) wayy better... im not really failsauce like u who sucks at flaming.. ur like a 15 year old or something...

balmung5000 05-15-2009 01:54 PM

Re: I promised you lulz.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth (Post 1703015)
i fail at life lol i bet i have a better life then u:) wayy better... im not really failsauce like u who sucks at flaming.. ur like a 15 year old or something...

same diss in 2 different
threads
get some new material failsauce

zer0systm 05-15-2009 01:55 PM

Re: I promised you lulz.
 
that is a bet you would most likely lose, i don't know if you've realised but a lot more people round here think your the failsauce rather than me,

face it kiddo your just one big fuck up

clearly you need optical assistance as my stats along side each post clearly state i am 20, your attempt at passive aggression is another fail in the list of things you can't seem to do right

balmung5000 05-15-2009 01:57 PM

Re: I promised you lulz.
 
zer0 talks like a pro
i want you to talk in
ausie slang

Mal 05-15-2009 01:57 PM

Re: I promised you lulz.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by balmung5000 (Post 1703020)
same diss in 2 different
threads
get some new material failsauce

I just posted the same thing in the other thread.
<333333333333333333BAL3333333333333333

The Madness 05-15-2009 02:11 PM

Re: I promised you lulz.
 
Myth sucks.

Myth 05-15-2009 03:02 PM

Re: I promised you lulz.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zer0systm (Post 1703022)
that is a bet you would most likely lose, i don't know if you've realised but a lot more people round here think your the failsauce rather than me,

face it kiddo your just one big fuck up

clearly you need optical assistance as my stats along side each post clearly state i am 20, your attempt at passive aggression is another fail in the list of things you can't seem to do right

lol thankfully my self esteem doesn't get effected from what ppl on an anime based forum think about me.. roflll ..

its ok zero we all know ur graving attention n once again hop off everyone here seems to ignore me somewhat cept u.. u prob have a shrine of me in ur room...

"zerosystem" lmfaooo..

ur gameless kidd nuff said

The Madness 05-15-2009 03:18 PM

Re: I promised you lulz.
 
Myth.

you say that your self-esteem won't be effected by what people on an anime forum say. For that to be true you have to posses at least some self-esteem in the first place.

You act like one of those fat 15 year olds who pretends to like the attention when people make fun of him. In reality it's just a defense mechanism to help you cope with it. You subconsciously do care. Being able to say you don't care, and actually not caring is a big difference.


You are calling other people fail, and telling people to stop riding other people's dicks just because we are in agreement with eachother. Or you are just saying it to attempt to 'flame' us. Not really sure, both are equally pathetic.


Also, I would stock it up to jealousy that you insult zero as much as you do. You seem to think the spam zone is some place where all the cool kids hang.. which it is. So you not being welcome here also triggers that defense mechanism I mentioned before. Making you act like a total twat in order to make us think that you don't really want to be here. Now that would work, if we fell for it.


You may come back at this with "you are a n00b, loser, pathetic, fat" Or some other insult based off of no facts whatsoever. So just know that anything you say in reply to this will end up being fail. Ignoring it is also not an option, since only blabbering vagina's ignore insults. Pretending that this wasn't said is a pussy move Myth. And don't act like you didn't read it.

You also may come back at this with something retarded since you can't think of anything better to say. But in your head you will know that what has been said here is the truth and that will bother you. Which means I have done my job.

Myth 05-15-2009 03:31 PM

Re: I promised you lulz.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Clown0308 (Post 1703058)
You act like one of those fat 15 year olds who pretends to like the attention when people make fun of him. In reality it's just a defense mechanism to help you cope with it. You subconsciously do care. Being able to say you don't care, and actually not caring is a big difference.

trust me i don't i just love see u kids jump on it all day every day even when im banned...

Quote:

You are calling other people fail, and telling people to stop riding other people's dicks just because we are in agreement with eachother. Or you are just saying it to attempt to 'flame' us. Not really sure, both are equally pathetic.
i never said anything about anybody riding dick's lol stop thinking of stupid shit to say ur running out words
Quote:


Also, I would stock it up to jealousy that you insult zero as much as you do. You seem to think the spam zone is some place where all the cool kids hang.. which it is. So you not being welcome here also triggers that defense mechanism I mentioned before. Making you act like a total twat in order to make us think that you don't really want to be here. Now that would work, if we fell for it.
not really zero is pretty much following me around n i think its weird.. in fact he's the only 1 constantly replying to my posts.. whats up with that


Quote:

You may come back at this with "you are a n00b, loser, pathetic, fat" Or some other insult based off of no facts whatsoever. So just know that anything you say in reply to this will end up being fail. Ignoring it is also not an option, since only blabbering vagina's ignore insults. Pretending that this wasn't said is a pussy move Myth. And don't act like you didn't read it.
sickk post son keep em going trust me i promise u u suck at life if i ever i met u me n my crew would laugh ur shit up n blow ur spot...
Quote:

You also may come back at this with something retarded since you can't think of anything better to say. But in your head you will know that what has been said here is the truth and that will bother you. Which means I have done my job.
also u kinda failed at trying to get something big out of me... like i said ur sad ass attempts suck...

The Madness 05-15-2009 03:34 PM

Re: I promised you lulz.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth (Post 1703059)
sickk post son keep em going trust me i promise u u suck at life if i ever i met u me n my crew would laugh ur shit up n blow ur spot...
also u kinda failed at trying to get something big out of me... like i said ur sad ass attempts suck...

lolwut?



Your responses were pretty much what I figured they'd be.


That of a pussy.

Myth 05-15-2009 03:51 PM

Re: I promised you lulz.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by themadness0308 (Post 1703061)
lolwut?



Your responses were pretty much what I figured they'd be.


That of a pussy.

they were short cause i have no reason to get riled up over ur posts lol.. like i said if i ever met u i'd stake my life that i would lmfaooo at u n blow ur spot easily.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.