Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto 449 spoiler/prediction discussion. (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=48726)

Dagoro 05-22-2009 01:07 AM

Naruto 449 spoiler/prediction discussion.

This should be an interesting one.

So many possibilities.

junior3605 05-22-2009 01:09 AM

Re: Naruto 449 spoiler/prediction discussion.

True, a lot of possibilities. He could be powering down out his machine, about to give Naruto a powerup of sorts (not Rinnegan), escaping, etc.

Looking forward to the predictions.

TheSixthHokage 05-22-2009 01:16 AM

First off 448 redeemed Naruto's character in my eyes, it's not that he doesn't want to kill Nagato, it's that he wants to live up to the insane standard Jiraiya set for him.

I have three general theories, one of which I would hate with a passion (though it's unlikely) and two I think would help finish this arc and build the next main arc respectively (if one can ignore the fight between Teams Hawk and Samu as a "main arc).

1) Nagato kills himself to ensure Naruto CAN become Hokage, as without this, it would cause him to become very unpopular with the villagers and simply speaking his body is ruined and his and Yahiko's legacy can be entrusted to someone with faith, something Nagato lost.

2) Madara kills Nagato. Why? It hypes him, for the first time, as an evil ne'er-do-well rather than a questionable immortal. The story of the founding of Konoha seems biased and incomplete, but if it is taken to account (as we should, to the points where it is contradicted by other parts in the manga), the Senju usurped power from the Uchiha completely. This gave us a sort of sympathy for Madara, so this would at least keep Naruto's hands clean and would lead to the much anticipated final main arc.

3) Naruto is given the Rin'negan by Nagato. This one I believe is not very likely, probably 1/100, as Naruto is already given a lot of insane powers, mainly the Kyuubi and Senjutsu and Kishimoto really spaces power-up's well from what we've seen so far I think. It took Naruto forever to get Rasengan, FRS and Senjutsu, while we say a similar case with Sasuke though he was not given as much time on "screen." Anyways, probability aside, I think it ruins both Nagato and Naruto if it happens.

Dagoro 05-22-2009 01:17 AM

There is a good chance Nagato won't live beyond the next chapter. W/e he is getting ready to do, since he is in such a depleted state could potentially push him past the blink and cause him to die.

The party crasher theory stills holds water but seems less likely now.

Zenneth 05-22-2009 01:19 AM

What i believe is.... suicide... since he cant exist on the world he will suicide as a man of honor. the end of nagato and the pain that he caused will be cured thus giving a new down on the village of fire.

platinumrug 05-22-2009 01:21 AM

I definitely hope that Nagato either ends his life or gives Naruto (even more) reason to, or some type of like, let me transfer some of my powers to you so you can carry out your deed. Or better yet, like many people were predicting, either have some leaf nins roll through like "WtF Naruto you still ain't ended this kid yet?" and some shit pop off in that paper tree of Konan's, or Madara come through and just PMS him to death. Either way, next week will not disappoint (I hope).

Dagoro 05-22-2009 01:24 AM

Next week shall be epic ( at least it looks like it could be ).

To be Honest, now i hope no one will get involved with this situation. If Nagato is to die, let it be done in a honorable way in the presence of his closest friend and the man he'll entrust his hopes and dreams to.

If someone shows up it would ruin the moment.

idisoneboyi 05-22-2009 01:58 AM

Nagato should die trying to take down madara only after nagato rejuvenates himself fully. That's honorable imo and something i like to see for myself, could possibly expose madara's strength/weaknesses. Although this all is likely not going to happen.

So after seeing this chapter i will make a BOLD prediction:
Nagato will continue to live to reside/reign over amegakure with konan by his side. Therefore, he will not die. But, his spotlight will decline as we will probably see more sasuke and madara from here on out.

This is how naruto will bring peace, imo.: When naruto becomes hokage, he will already have gaara and nagato as powerful allies and will be well respected.. Peace will come when all 5 leading kages recognizes naruto as the one to bring everyone together. That means madara must either die or fall for naruto's nuts as well. Maybe killerbee and naruto will become good friends and raikage will accept naruto. We have yet to see anything about Tsuchikage. I just somehow imagine that all the kages will eventually be influenced by naruto in someway or another and will be part of naruto's buddy system. This is all just speculation for how peace will be brought and it's a fitting end when naruto finally becomes hokage imo.

Manske 05-22-2009 02:08 AM

At this point Nagato is too weak to exploit any of Madara's weaknesses, and I doubt if Madara were to show up, he would show any special abilities he hasn't already shown.

Quart3r 05-22-2009 03:31 AM

Think Nagato is doing a summoning or a reverse summoning to get him and Konan out of there.
Don't think he'll be giving his eye power to Naruto....

Silverblade 05-22-2009 04:10 AM

From that Rat seal it has to be an attack.

Hmm. A ironic chapter makes an ironic prediction. :)

Nagato is going to finish the fight with Naruto.

ShiverX 05-22-2009 04:47 AM

The posability of Naruto getting the Rinnegan is slim but not nessesary a bad one.
If Naruto were to gain control of all elements he still had to learn the jutsus. It's like a possibility of upgrade and not an instant upgrade.
It could also be intresting twist to make Naruto go blind for some time until he mastered the Rinnegan.

Another is of course to summon the statue where they store the Bijuus. This is intresting in soo many ways.
To give the Bijuus to Naruto? To destroy the statue? What's up?'

I would actually love for Nagato to survive and go on doing something with his life(away from konoha) and contadict all that can't see that developement ;)

So many possibilities....

Prediction mashine is going wild....Loading....

stubborn_d0nkey 05-22-2009 04:49 AM

i like the idea of nagato accepting his death to ensure that naruto can become hokage or whatnot (second time i used this word today, maybe also in my whole life, i cant remember when i used it before)
but in a different thread i also stated the possibility of a sort of genjutsu to pass information on to naruto. power is important (eyes :P) but information is also important, often more useful or whatnot (third time :P:P)

naruto_nutty 05-22-2009 04:53 AM

Those anyone see Akatsuki continuing after Nagato dead/defeat.

I mean they got Team Hawk now, but only three members, and the strongest threat to Leaf out of the three is more likely to be madara, since Zetsu is only for espionage, Kisame can get ripped apart by the Ugly... I mean Green Beast again (really do believe he will).

Plus i heard people crying out Naruto to leave the Leaf and develop on his own, hehehehe if that do happen we'll will see a timeskip.

Just wondering what the hell happened during that 2 1/2 year timeskip, did kishi just wrote the next week episode, has Shipuuden or did we really wait 2 1/2 years for shipuuden. (may seem silly but i only got into Naruto, January gone).

naruto_nutty 05-22-2009 05:08 AM

Madara is probably thinking;

send a boy out to do a man's job.:D