Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   What the Fuck? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=48899)

The Madness 05-30-2009 11:54 AM

What the Fuck?

I've been thinking about posting this for a while, but I just didn't care to post it.

Why the fuck are there so many goddamn Philippineans/arabs and shit on this site?

And why the fuck are there so many 'emotionally disturbed' assholes too? I mean, I realize it being a Naruto forum and them being 12 years old explains a hefty amount but goddamn.

:cool:

Myth 05-30-2009 11:56 AM

Re: What the Fuck?

y r there so many white castle ads

The Madness 05-30-2009 12:00 PM

y r u here

Myth 05-30-2009 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themadness0308 (Post 1712434)
y r u here

i wanted to ask u how i could get a cool name like "themadness358227673"

The Madness 05-30-2009 12:09 PM

Goddamn you are easy.

inb4 YOUR MOM IS EEEZZYYYY since you have never had sex with anything but your hand... and maybe a hot pocket.

Myth is such a cryptic name, I can tell you put a ton of thought into it since it's such a clever name. Since just like your heterosexuality, it's a Myth.

Demi-God 05-30-2009 12:10 PM

The direction of this thread, I like it.

Babyface BK 05-30-2009 12:28 PM

Myth is a faggot and a waste of space on this forum. Every post he makes is equivelant to 10 homosexuals performing oral intercourse.

The Madness 05-30-2009 12:37 PM

Myth is the equivalent of 30,000 Assholes the size of the moon being penetrated by 40,000 cocks with the diameter of the earth.

Nameer 05-30-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themadness0308 (Post 1712427)
I've been thinking about posting this for a while, but I just didn't care to post it.
Why the fuck are there so many goddamn Philippineans/arabs and shit on this site?
And why the fuck are there so many 'emotionally disturbed' assholes too? I mean, I realize it being a Naruto forum and them being 12 years old explains a hefty amount but goddamn.

WTF!!!
the only shit here is you, you should respect the others even from different racial (that's reflects your behavior)
despite I'm not Arabic but arabic are not shit or others people,we are all the same shit creation
I have met many American here and they are unlike you, most of them have good manners and have a respectful behavior.

@Moderators
this is absurd ,you should be against this topic not supporting it

Babyface BK 05-30-2009 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nameer (Post 1712473)
WTF!!!
the only shit here is you, you should respect the others even from different racial (that's reflects your behavior)
despite I'm not Arabic but arabic are not shit or others people,we are all the same shit creation
I have met many American here and they are unlike you, most of them have good manners and have a respectful behavior.

@Moderators
this is absurd ,you should be against this topic not supporting it

Nope it's just you.

Myth 05-30-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babyface BK (Post 1712479)
Nope it's just you.

lol have u looked in the mirror "babyface" lmfaoooo.. u look like someone took sand paper and dragged it all over ur face.....................

@thewacknesss... ur from boston u fail just cause of that....

Babyface BK 05-30-2009 01:38 PM

^Yet I still look better than you.

Myth 05-30-2009 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babyface BK (Post 1712488)
^Yet I still look better than you.

dude my a$$ crack looks better then you.

Babyface BK 05-30-2009 01:47 PM

Stop trying so hard.

Juudaime 05-30-2009 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themadness0308 (Post 1712427)

as i said in http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...t=48883&page=4

stop being racist or you will regret it, what do you think about yourself? you are just piece,,....,,.. you think you are from USA so you can do and say whatever you want? stop with that ....

i dont want to act like a racistm, but i really hate some people from usa, you think you rules the world or what? wake up already usa isnt a birthplace of gods, you are same as other people