Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto Fan Fiction Suggestions and comments! (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=49017)

H_I 06-05-2009 07:51 AM

Naruto Fan Fiction Suggestions and comments!

Please post all your Suggestions for the Fanfiction thread here. We are looking for some good insight, so please help us out. Also Any comments you might have about the story you read, post them here too.

Dagoro 06-05-2009 08:13 AM

Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Suggestions and comments!

My vote is for " Naruto leaves the village/ travels alone" for several reasons.

.The Manga might not go there at all
.Even if it did it would lack depth
.Naruto's absence gives other character the chance to dev
.Sakura is a bitch and i want her to have 0 friends
.We can get grim/dark with this theme by injecting more mature concepts into it, with character intruductions/ fights.

Narutologist 06-05-2009 08:28 AM

I like the idea of naruto leaving the village to redevelop himself...but that would never happen unless he goes on a mission...but i would want someone to travel with him like hinata...gives us that whole pain and konan concept. maybe a civil war in konoha erupts or something of that sort...and naruto will come back and take over...

H_I 06-05-2009 09:13 AM

Awesome Ideas, lets keep them coming. Once we get a few Ideas rolling, I will make a Poll, and we can vote for the 1st story. I do like what ShiverX Started.

thegodfather2450 06-05-2009 09:15 AM

one of these events will happen

Quote:

naruto decides to leave the village so he can get stronger, while he is out sasuke invade konoha and almost crush konoha which force the villagers to compare sasuke who's been praised as konoha number rokie the brother of itachi with naruto the dead last the kyubi kid.

and how they treated both and how every turned out.especially sakura wko'll face sasuke during his invasion and compares between both of them.sasuke manages to beat the crap out of her but doesn't kill her and leave her on the ground and flee to face danzo and the elder but before/or during the fight the secrets are revealed to everyone.
the thing is will kakashi fight sasuke during his invasion or not?

ShiverX 06-05-2009 09:49 AM

I like your idea Dagoro but I'd still like to keep somewhat to what will actually happen or could. Naruto can travel so that is fine but I feel i is a bit close to the manga as it might(just might) catch up to us. I'd rather have side storys or other timed storys to view Naru-vers from another angle than it's current state.
How about Minato Gaiden?

Or About uzumaki Nila ofc ;D

Juudaime 06-05-2009 10:18 AM

Minato Gaiden would be awesome :) i hope kishi will write it soon

Btw, ShiverX, did you posted 451 prediction, or not yet? Cuz i didnt find it

ShiverX 06-05-2009 10:55 AM

Nope, not yet.

TheSixthHokage 06-05-2009 11:00 AM

Maybe combine Naruto leaving, with Sakura maturing under Danzo's dictatorship?

stubborn_d0nkey 06-05-2009 11:30 AM

can i be a writer?

H_I 06-05-2009 11:35 AM

Sure you can, but understand once it's your turn, you must be commited on completing your week. The week you write, gives the other writers much needed time to come up with fresh ideas. So I need, no WE need a solid commitment from you.

TheSixthHokage 06-05-2009 01:11 PM

Is this going to feature OC's or just canon charaters?

Dagoro 06-05-2009 01:38 PM

My problem with non canon characters is that it more often than not, they entice people to leap off the grid completely by getting over creative.

So many fanfic people have writen where they pump the characters they've created full of jutsu on a chapter basis. Makes it unrealistic.

That is why writing about Naruto is such a challenge, he has only a few jutsu with endless combo possibilities. Makes you think about how to use his not so diverse arsenal in a fight.

As for the Manga sneaking up on us, even if Naruto leaves the village in the manga, it won't even come close to what we would do to the kid.

Hunger, being forced to kill, homelessness all that while being on the run and targeted for capture/assassination. This is the marute feel the series lacks, but we can work with it.

platinumrug 06-05-2009 10:47 PM

I'm definitely for Naruto leaving the village in order to give other characters some development OR to talk about the first time skip and give some characters their development then. See how they all progressed throughout the years when Naruto was gone.

TheSixthHokage 06-05-2009 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platinumrug (Post 1717165)
I'm definitely for Naruto leaving the village in order to give other characters some development OR to talk about the first time skip and give some characters their development then. See how they all progressed throughout the years when Naruto was gone.

I'd love some Sakura and Sai development. Particularly the former, some genjutsu training would make Sakura useful again.