Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Death God vs Kuchiyose gedo mazo (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=49092)

SenjuGod 06-09-2009 09:21 AM

Death God vs Kuchiyose gedo mazo

My question is which one is stronger?

Personnaly i think the Kuchiyose Gedo Mazo is stronger than Death God BECAUSE it does not Have Grevious consequences like Death God justu sealing you in a eternal Hell with your opponent. And (Kuchiyose gedo mazo) it can take the opponent's soul with no problems and TAILED BEATS AS WELL. http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=447&p=9

WHAT DO YOU THINK( Death God vs Kuchiyose Gedo Mazo) who wins?

Vengeance 06-09-2009 09:22 AM

Re: Death God vs Kuchiyose gedo mazo

Dah..... Gedo Mazo is obviously superior..... Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking moron. Gedo Mazo is the most deadly thing in this manga to date.

Shrike 06-09-2009 09:50 AM

Depends how Gedo Mazo functions. If it can be summon every time and used like Nagato used it when it sticked those pikes in him, then Gedo Mazo is superior in every way.

SenjuGod 06-09-2009 10:05 AM

I think gedo mazo can be summoned with no side effects. do you think pain will be back

Tzu Men 06-09-2009 12:34 PM

Gedo mazo does have a horrible side-effect in that it turns you practically into a skeleton like Nagato was, http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/447/09/. However that might be only when you use it like Nagato did, and regardless the Death god jutsu sacrifices the user's soul so Gedo mazo is definitely superior.

Dagoro 06-09-2009 01:13 PM

Gedo Mazo lol. You don't die, nuff said.

Ironclad 06-09-2009 02:53 PM

Either way, that has to be the single most awesome puppeteering technique ever. I mean a 400 feet tall wood figure...

stubborn_d0nkey 06-09-2009 03:54 PM

vs talied beast death god, vs everything else gedo mazo

Vengeance 06-09-2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stubborn_narut0 (Post 1718875)
vs talied beast death god, vs everything else gedo mazo

Gedo Mazo is currently storing 7 tailed beast inside of it.

freedom07 06-09-2009 04:59 PM

death god takes one soul for another so any one user can only seal 1 unless he uses kage bunshin.....whereas gedo mazo takes many..

gedo mazo just takes the souls automatically it seems whereas with death god, the user must use his own strength to pull out the opponents soul.

gedo mazo leaves the user tired and crippled like...death god leaves the user dead!

gedo mazu wins

Quart3r 06-09-2009 05:41 PM

gedo mazo wins by far but hell my opinion rather have a shinoby use death god,better dead than looking like Nagato did....

saiyaman 06-10-2009 02:57 AM

I wonder if Gedo Mazo can resurrect someone who has just used the DeathGod jutsu. Of course within the time limit which can revive people who have died recently. If it can, then it's so superior that it makes the other look stupid.

stubborn_d0nkey 06-10-2009 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1718885)
Gedo Mazo is currently storing 7 tailed beast inside of it.

we are talking about battle situations right?
so tell me how long does it take for Gedo MAzo to seal a tailed beast.

well i can understand that about all tailed beasts it is about what a person believes, but if it is the nine tails and it is battle death god definitely wins without a doubt. just take into account that itwould take forever for one shinobi to seal it with gedo mazo, and take into account that gedo mazo wouldn't be able to withstand the chakra.

oh and on a side note (this is not very serious) death isn't always the worst option for a person. imagine J-man got his wee-wee soul sealed-up, uhh would he cry. I am a man and I think id prefer death to that.

Vengeance 06-10-2009 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stubborn_narut0 (Post 1719322)
we are talking about battle situations right?
so tell me how long does it take for Gedo MAzo to seal a tailed beast.

well i can understand that about all tailed beasts it is about what a person believes, but if it is the nine tails and it is battle death god definitely wins without a doubt. just take into account that itwould take forever for one shinobi to seal it with gedo mazo, and take into account that gedo mazo wouldn't be able to withstand the chakra.

oh and on a side note (this is not very serious) death isn't always the worst option for a person. imagine J-man got his wee-wee soul sealed-up, uhh would he cry. I am a man and I think id prefer death to that.

No one knows how long Minato was sitting there battling with the nine tails chakra with death god. Look how long it took Sarutobi to simply seal away Orochimaru's arms & compare that to the amount of souls Gedo was able to take in such a short period of time. You're telling me something as huge as the nine tails can easily be sealed in a day with that same jutsu? I call BS MOFO Minato was most likely trapped in limbo with the fox for weeks Until he finally managed to trap only HALF of the nine tails chakra. While Gedo Mazo already has 7 beast & was intended to hold all fucking 9. It's no contest & your a moron like I said in my first post. Gedo pwnz DG in all asspects of life.

stubborn_d0nkey 06-10-2009 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1719332)
No one knows how long Minato was sitting there battling with the nine tails chakra with death god. Look how long it took Sarutobi to simply seal away Orochimaru's arms & compare that to the amount of souls Gedo was able to take in such a short period of time. You're telling me something as huge as the nine tails can easily be sealed in a day with that same jutsu? I call BS MOFO Minato was most likely trapped in limbo with the fox for weeks Until he finally managed to trap only HALF of the nine tails chakra. While Gedo Mazo already has 7 beast & was intended to hold all fucking 9. It's no contest & your a moron like I said in my first post. Gedo pwnz DG in all asspects of life.

please dont call me a moron.

yeah, we dont know how long he was battling the nine-tails but it is hinted several times that it was a day max.
it took sarutobi that long because he was old, tired and fucking stabbed!
(not to mention it was probably a writers decision to add drama and prolong the battle)
He didn't manage to trap only half, he INTENDED to trap only half!
Gedo mazo has 7 beasts already, yeah, so what! that only shows that the gedo mazo user was collecting tailed beasts.
oh and as i mentioned for other tailed beasts it is not certain which one is better, as in some instances one is better and is some the other, however for the nine tails death god is better as gedo mazo cannot withstand the nine tails chakra without already having the others sealed in (and if u will say that this is a plot noj utsu so was the sarutobi thing so 1-1)
if minato had gedo mazo instead of death god and taught it to the third konoha would have fallen either when the nine tails attacked or when orochimaru attacked.

again please dont call me a moron. i have my opinion and i will stick to it.
oh by the way if you are not as smart as i thought you were i will clearly state my opinion:
gedo mazo is better in most cases however there are cases when the death god is better