Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Official Fanclubs (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Hitsugaya FC (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=49546)

Whitefang12 07-04-2009 09:26 AM

Hitsugaya FC

I made an official fanclub The Hitsugaya FC who want to join leave a message the one that joins first is the co-owner the other will be members
I already have a signature just copy it
EVERYONE IS WELCOME

Owner:
1.Whitefang12

Co-owner:
2.CamzyD

Members:
3.Fire Shadow of Konoha
4.Marshmallow73
5.Naruto Fox9
6.Shikaratsu
7.narutojm
8.Chadthewicked
9.Swe3t-Little-Angel new
10.Phool new

Total 9 Members

Rules:
-Never post in this thread how old Hitsugaya is
-Be active for two or three months or I will remove you of the list
-No spamming no flaming etc.

Club Banners:
http://forums.bleachcentral.com/imag...ine=1241210210

http://images.saiyanisland.com/image...uguya_Lad2.jpg

CamzyD 07-06-2009 04:29 PM

Re: Hitsugaya FC

nice. its an official fan-club now

moving to last weeks chapter events. how awesome was that??
but now halibel was released from hits ice prison, will he still fight? or who out of the vizards do you think is likely to assist?

narutojm 07-06-2009 06:27 PM

it is true of what i heard, hinamori has bankai ?

Whitefang12 07-09-2009 08:03 AM

Halibel is released by the spirit force of Wonderwice I still think Hitsugaya if going to fight again he will almost lose and the vizards as well but then ichigo comes and he is going to defeat Aizen the vizards are going to defeat the others and Hitsugaya will kill halibel for good (I think) and Hinamori maybe does have a bankai she had many years too train for it and she would not let Hitsugaya think that she is too weak

P.S. The Hitsugaya FC is watching Naruto too so don't only talk about Bleach talk about Naruto and Bleach

Whitefang12 07-19-2009 11:26 AM

did anyone saw the other members ?

Chadthewicked 07-19-2009 08:17 PM

So we all know who your fav character in bleach is, but what is ya'lls fav character in Naruto? Mine personally is Gaara, then followed by Kiba.

Whitefang12 07-20-2009 05:56 AM

Well my fav character in Naruto is Whitefang (father of kakashi also named Sakumo Hatake) here is the story why he is my fav character:

Sakumo was a famous and powerful ninja of Konohagakure who, during his life, was greater than even the Sannin. His son, Kakashi, idolized him and sought to become just as great a ninja as his father; his wife had died when Kakashi was very young. Five years before the events Kakashi Gaiden, Sakumo and his team were sent on a mission of great importance to Konoha. When his teammates' lives were endangered, Sakumo chose to abandon the mission in order to save them. He was disgraced when he returned home, shunned by everyone in the village, even those he had saved. Dishonored, Sakumo fell into a deep depression, as well as a drop in his skills. Eventually, he committed suicide, which caused Kakashi to live strictly according to the Ninja Code for the next few years.

CamzyD 07-20-2009 06:22 PM

hitsugaya is ONE of my fav characters in bleach-yoruichi is a pretty badass character with her shunko and flashcry, and urahara is one of those wily knowledgable characters

for naruto i have two-shikamaru ever since the chunnin exams in part 1, and his character had grown on me especially during the asuma arc
kakashi's a pretty cool character, and the ero-sennin

Whitefang12 07-21-2009 06:56 AM

wel thats Nice, did ye saw the latest manga?

Whitefang12 08-07-2009 08:52 AM

we need to be more active guys!! 1 post in 2 days min.

Chadthewicked 08-08-2009 12:15 AM

So besides Bleach and Naruto, what other anime/manga do ya'll read/watch? Me personally love watching Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, and Full Metal Alchemist. Reading i like Psyren, Claymore, and Fairy Tail for now.

Whitefang12 08-10-2009 06:47 AM

Well Actually I only watch bleach, naruto and Death Note

P.S: chadthewicked i've done ur quiz my color is also white :P

Chadthewicked 08-11-2009 12:59 AM

lol. nice.

Deathnote was an awesome anime. I loved it from beginning to end. I wish it had another season, but it might have made it bad. Also, i like Rave Master (anime or not?) been watching it pass couple days, so far not bad.

Whitefang12 08-11-2009 07:14 AM

I know but it didn't really end so good Yagami Light was the smartest of whole Japan and at the last moment he just freaked out of course he would die if he do that kind of dumb action Well i am starting to watch this anime/manga:

- full metal alchemist
- One Piece
- Prince of tennis
- Bloodkid
- berserk
- Zombie powder

Chadthewicked 08-12-2009 12:51 AM

Whats Bloodkid and Zombie Powder about? and about how good are they?