Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Anime (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Shippuden vs Original (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=49552)

Distortion 07-04-2009 02:15 PM

Shippuden vs Original

Ever notice how the transition between generations has lead to really bad animation? The animation on Shippuden is different, but it seems like the producers arent putting in any sort of effort to it and it makes Shippuden nearly unwatchable..... sure there are some exceptions, but compared to Naruto's first generation of animation,(not counting massive fillers) shippuden just falls short.. what do you think?

bernzion 07-04-2009 09:25 PM

Re: Shippuden vs Original

yeah i think the animators on the original and shippuuden are different....

TheSixthHokage 07-05-2009 12:37 AM

I disagree, I think the production value of Shippuden is higher. That or I just prefer Part II. To tell you the truth, the anime is just something I use to tide me over to the next manga release though... the anime's so far behind that it's like looking back at 1997.

platinumrug 07-05-2009 12:52 AM

I think that the animation during the first couple of episodes of P1 were bad, well not bad but not up to par. Then right around the time of when Konoha was attacked in P1 the animation was significantly better.

P2, the only things that seem to get good animation to me it seems are the fillers. I honestly do not like the animation of some of the manga representations, but its definitely not worse than P1.

Slowride3112 07-11-2009 10:26 PM

The animation in Shippuuden was good even great at times. But is mostly just terrible. Its lazy and makes watching the anime really hard, which sucks because Naruto is one of my favorite things.

itachijm 07-12-2009 06:44 PM

shippuuden is better original is nothing but filers

bernzion 07-13-2009 05:31 AM

shippuden is way better but its animation sucks.....

castiel700 07-13-2009 10:33 AM

shippuden is a hundred times better

Kakkakuzu 08-07-2009 05:55 AM

Yeah, the animation is worse in Shippuuden, but I think it's been getting better after the ultimate low point in Naruto animation. And by that I mean the Kakuzu/Hidan vs. Konoha fight, which was close to unbearable to watch...

Tokagemaru 08-08-2009 12:10 AM

Part One had a lot of episodes with crappy animation too. Naruto VS. Kiba? That was horrible animation. Here's the deal people; the better the animation, the more money it costs them. They can't afford to have high-quality animation for every episode and are forced to restrict it to climactic episodes, be thankful we still get that. I figure if you want consistently good animation then you should be buying all the Naruto merchandise you can find and actually paying for episodes (what a concept :eek:).

rokudaime_hokage 08-08-2009 04:25 AM

hidan and kakuzu arc is the best i ever seen in both

Viczor6 08-12-2009 09:09 AM

it's one of my favourites to

Top 3 arcs so far:

1.When Itachi and Kisame was introduced (Akatsuki)
2.Hidan and Kakuzu arc
3.The Zabusa arc

jts105 08-12-2009 07:47 PM

Oh, man, the Zabuza end fight was a tear-jerker. Poor guy. I can't wait any longer for KB vs. Sasemo. Can't wait to see the loser get pwned 3 times in color! :D

Kakkakuzu 08-13-2009 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage (Post 1739524)
hidan and kakuzu arc is the best i ever seen in both

Animation? We must like different kinds of animation then, because to me it was like staring into a toilet full of shit and vomit.

When it comes to the story, it's one of my favorite arcs too, but the animation ruined it for me almost. I expected so much better and visualized it so much differently in my mind...

Sakay-Chan 08-13-2009 06:27 PM

When it comes to animation for Shipudden, I think that we have yet to really see the best of the animation yet. Part 1 was kind of choppy sometimes, but decent. All in all, Shipudden is better than the original.

I think that they always pull out the good animation for big boss fights and such.

Like Deidara vs. Sasuke. Hidan & Kakuzu vs. Konoha had great animation.

But I just hope they don't pull out the LAG for Sasuke vs. Itachi. I think all of us here on NL are hoping that the animation for the fight is something at least close to EPIC.