Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto 459 spoilers/prediction thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=49816)

Dagoro 07-31-2009 12:30 AM

Naruto 459 spoilers/prediction thread

Predict away.

* This should be good *

TheSixthHokage 07-31-2009 01:01 AM

Re: Naruto 459 spoilers/prediction thread

I think Sakura will join Sai in chasing Naruto (in order to confess her feelings for him) as the conference is about to be adjourned, it's interrupted by Madara, Kabuto and/or Sasuke. A battle begins and we're left at a horrible cliffhanger making us wish we could flash forward in time to next next Tuesday.

Myth 07-31-2009 01:12 AM

madara kabuto rofllll....

The other kages will object to what Mifune requested a big argument blah blah blah... the end...

Narruto-U 07-31-2009 01:30 AM

Raikage is gona get pissed and start screamin shit. Gaara and mizukage may agree, old mans gona have some problem.
Sakura cries more and decide to go see naruto wid saiiiiii

liondemon 07-31-2009 01:34 AM

Raikage already doesnt trust the other villages for hiring Akatsuki in the past. Rock Kage doesnt like Gaara already. Danzou doesnt seem to trust alliances in general. Mifune seems to be either on Danzou's side, or just trying to cause a big arguement. Mizukage seems out of place. No one nation will agree to give any other nation supreme power of their troops, so this meeting can only hit a dangerous dead end in the direction it is going.

platinumrug 07-31-2009 01:39 AM

Raichu will start by snapping Danzou in half and bashing that SG of his out with his mechanical arm, then he'll make the tsuchikage his bitch and treat him like a basketball. He'll use gaara to create a beach and use the mizukage to create little ocean type setting where he fucks her on. Just my prediction.

OT: On the real, I want more discussion, I'm kind of surprised at the whole countries using Akatsuki thing myself to be honest.

Isomorphic 07-31-2009 01:48 AM

Yea this is good stuff to me. I think this the type of dialog I can work with. I am not much of a writer but, maybe I can throw a prediction out there on this one.

Silverblade 07-31-2009 02:04 AM

Raikage: Yo. Mifune. GO FUCK YOURSELF!!

Gaara: Yeah. I second that.

Tsuchikage: Such rude youngsters!!

Mizukage: .....?

Danzou: Hey what's wrong? I thought i was cool? Guys?

Raikage: You're a loser. Like Sasuke.

- Scene Switch -

Sasuke: A....loser??????!!!! *Sasuke gets enraged*

Suigetsu: Calm down man.

Juugo: I thought i had self-control problems.

Karin: You can't go down there! So much powerful people in one room.

Sasuke:I'll use Raijin!!! (WTF? a new jutsu?)

Suigetsu: Whoa. Rai-what?

Sasuke: heh. Those pussies don't stand a chance.

Zetsu: *Thinking. I want to see this Raijin!! Amasteru, Rasenshuriken and Susanoo gave me multiple eyegasms i couldn't resist.*

- Scene switch back to meeting -

Tsuchikage: Let's capture the ninetail fox guys!!!

Gaara: Good luck. You're on your own.

Raikage: TSUCHI!!! Think before you speak. Termite.

Mifune: Hey Hey!! No flaming other kages.

Raikage: Once again Mifune. Go fuck yourself!!

Gaara: Right on Raikage!

Danzou: Hey!! Come on. I want to rule the world and look awesome? Please?

Mizukage: Don't we all feel that way Danzou?

Danzou: No. Hey let's all make Naruto in charge of all 5 shinobi nations.

Raikage: Pulls out his desert eagle. *Points it at Danzou.*

Mizukage: The guy that defeated Zabuza?

Tsuchikage: MINATO'S CHILD?!!!!! *Wants revenge.*

Gaara: Hey that's a good idea. For once you can use your head. Congrats man.

*Sasuke gets very enraged.*

Sasuke: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! *explodes from the rafters with flaming hair and rapid spinning eyes.* He is using Chidori Nagashi

Danzou: Oh shit Sasuke.

Raikage: !!!!!!

Everyone looks up at Sasuke

Chapter ends with Sasuke sporting a Pirate T-shirt with "i'm a Noob" on the back of it and Pink sweatpants.

What will happen?

ShiverX 07-31-2009 02:04 AM

This developement is nice. This will actually lead to Naruto's supreme command of all the great shinobi countries ;)

Scatmann 07-31-2009 02:45 AM

I am thinking you are right ShiverX about naruto will be the commander of the alliance army, because he killed Pein.

See all the Kages not trusting other country makes me angry, i think naruto still got something to say at the meeting. Wtf is Sai doing?! I think we will see a Sakura will be a cry babe.

Dagoro 07-31-2009 02:48 AM

One thing is for sure, we'll get a huge cliff hanger next week, and since the week after will have to chap people will be stripping their flesh from their bones.

xxMESTxx 07-31-2009 03:32 AM

man...this manga has me confused...i think were going to see sasuke show up at the meeting at the same time naruto shows up...thier gonna brawl...it wont be an all out fight..but just as the fight starts getting good sakura will show up, sasuke will look at her, grin and dissapear?

Ironclad 07-31-2009 06:39 AM

Ok, now it is official. The raikage is fuckin' Duke Nukem in disguise.

Dibs on nmore stallin on shippin' and Sasuke throwin some shit in the machinery.

thegodfather2450 07-31-2009 07:15 AM

i don't think sakura will confess her love to naruto if she really loves him.sje will apologize to be one of pain sources to naruto. and maybe ask him to stop following sasuke because that promise.

TheSixthHokage 07-31-2009 10:58 AM

Anyone else hoping for a Gaara/Sasuke re-match? Or perhaps the return of Kabuto? I am kinding thinking the later'll happen, because I fail to see when else would be a good time to insert him back into the story line and the council'll obviously be interrupted before it ends in chaos or agreement. Huge ass cliffhanger will result I am sure.