Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   NaruHina Fans (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=50054)

Yumi-chan 08-22-2009 02:54 AM

NaruHina Fans

How do you think Naruto and Hinata will finally get together?

You guys should also go to cinnammonstars.com theres a bunch of naruhina mangas that are hilarious and sweet.

Viczor6 08-22-2009 03:04 AM

Re: NaruHina Fans

Naruto knows how she feel about him. He isn't used to these situations! However he'll get a grip and say

Hinata, you're the only one for me.. Sakura is a pile of shit compared to you!!!

Scribbles 08-22-2009 03:59 AM

Yahh im looking forwerd to how it happens, and btw. the link above doesn't work.

edit: http://www.cinnamonstars.com/naruto/index.html

Ironclad 08-22-2009 09:33 AM

Unlikely. That Hinata would mingle with Naruto in the future seems unlikely in the shadow of the current developments. Not that I would not mind it, though.

I suspect she will have to eventually move on, perhaps with his help. NaruSaku seems incredibly plausible for now, though Paulus-turns can always happen.

Gakure 08-22-2009 09:43 AM

naruhina all the way. hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lalalila 08-22-2009 09:56 AM

Maybe after the kage meeting he will go to her and tell that he loves her too... and after he fucked her he will leave Hinata crying in agony and go to Sakura, yeah.

kluang 08-22-2009 10:20 AM

While waiting for Hinata's answer, sexs raises some very good question

pharix 08-22-2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalalila (Post 1743321)
Maybe after the kage meeting he will go to her and tell that he loves her too... and after he fucked her he will leave Hinata crying in agony and go to Sakura, yeah.

that was a little disturbing O.o

Uchiha09 08-22-2009 12:16 PM

maybe they'll be together after he restores peace to the ninja world

Kakugo 08-22-2009 05:20 PM

I highly, highly doubt they will get together. Is it that difficult to accept that Naruto loves Sakura, not Hinata? He's never once even thought of Hinata as anymore than a friend/comrade. He's loved Sakura since the very beginning, and as the recent manga chapters once again proves, he always has and STILL loves her. Why do people keep ignoring this?

AOTKorby 08-22-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakugo (Post 1743398)
I highly, highly doubt they will get together. Is it that difficult to accept that Naruto loves Sakura, not Hinata? He's never once even thought of Hinata as anymore than a friend/comrade. He's loved Sakura since the very beginning, and as the recent manga chapters once again proves, he always has and STILL loves her. Why do people keep ignoring this?

Ladies and Gentlemen: the enemy ^

There are NaruHina fans, there are NaruSaku fans, but the real enemy here are the people THAT REFUSE TO ACCEPT CANON. FACT: Naruto is not with anyone. FACT: Naruto has always liked Sakura, but only recently does it seem as though it has gotten past an outspoken crush. Sakura has only VERY recently started thinking of Naruto as anything more than a close friend. FACT: Hinata is in love with Naruto, and they've always been close friends in comparison to some of the other Konoha 11. But, as far as we have been shown, his feelings are not returned to her to nearly the same extent.

Naruto is not 100% PROVED LOLOLOLLOLOLOL with anyone. People need to get out of their fanfic dreamlands and just let Kishi write the freaking manga to end as it will.

Broko 08-22-2009 05:35 PM

Naruto will stop likeing Sakura becuase hes been rejected to many times by her. And Naruto will go after Hinata

Lalalila 08-22-2009 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SenninKorby (Post 1743400)

Hit him with a stick!

He says he highly doubt that NaruHina will happen because NaruSaku is more developed and I agree with that...

Quote:

Naruto has always liked Sakura, but only recently does it seem as though it has gotten past an outspoken crush

That's not fact! that's bullshit man! hehe

Kakugo 08-22-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

lol. Naruto has since the beginning of the manga held romantic interest in Sakura, in thus I stated that I highly doubt that NH is going to happen, and yet I'm the enemy? :rolleyes: Am I the enemy because you don't like to accept that its true?

Quote:

There are NaruHina fans, there are NaruSaku fans, but the real enemy here are the people THAT REFUSE TO ACCEPT CANON. FACT: Naruto is not with anyone. FACT: Naruto has always liked Sakura, but only recently does it seem as though it has gotten past an outspoken crush. Sakura has only VERY recently started thinking of Naruto as anything more than a close friend. FACT: Hinata is in love with Naruto, and they've always been close friends in comparison to some of the other Konoha 11. But, as far as we have been shown, his feelings are not returned to her to nearly the same extent.

Well, your pretty much contradicting yourself here, because what I stated is canon manga fact. Naruto loves Sakura - FACT (and anyone would be stupid to have ever question his feelings for her in the first place, as its always been pretty damn obvious). Naruto has not once ever looked at Hinata in a romantic light - FACT. Naruto has not once thought about Hinata since her confession - FACT. Sakura has been showing continuous signs in growing feelings and care towards Naruto all throughout the series - FACT. Sakura has never once thought about Sasuke in a romantic fashion all throughout part 2 - FACT.

Did I say though that NaruSaku is a definite? No I did not. I said that given the development they've had all throughout the manga, and especially with the recent manga chapters, it seems much more likely at this point.

Quote:

Naruto is not 100% PROVED LOLOLOLLOLOLOL with anyone. People need to get out of their fanfic dreamlands and just let Kishi write the freaking manga to end as it will.

I think you need to calm down and re-read what I said. :)

AOTKorby 08-22-2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakugo (Post 1743416)
lol. Naruto has since the beginning of the manga held romantic interest in Sakura, in thus I stated that I highly doubt that NH is going to happen, and yet I'm the enemy? :rolleyes: Am I the enemy because you don't like to accept that its true?

Well, your pretty much contradicting yourself here, because what I stated is canon manga fact. Naruto loves Sakura - FACT (and anyone would be stupid to have ever question his feelings for her in the first place, as its always been pretty damn obvious). Naruto has not once ever looked at Hinata in a romantic light - FACT. Naruto has not once thought about Hinata since her confession - FACT. Sakura has been showing continuous signs in growing feelings and care towards Naruto all throughout the series - FACT. Sakura has never once thought about Sasuke in a romantic fashion all throughout part 2 - FACT.

Did I say though that NaruSaku is a definite? No I did not. I said that given the development they've had all throughout the manga, and especially with the recent manga chapters, it seems much more likely at this point.

I think you need to calm down and re-read what I said. :)

I'll admit I overreacted with the first part, just since you walked into a topic about how fans of NaruHina theorize that it could happen, and effectively bashed the topic. There are MUCH MUCH MUCH worse offenders than you.

You'll notice how in my factual statements, there are ambiguities. Because some things we DO NOT KNOW for sure. We do not know for a fact that Naruto has not even thought about Hinata since 437, Kishi just has not shown it, among other examples. The story is from third person omniscient, but that doesn't mean that we necessarily hear ALL of any given character's thoughts. Naruto and Sakura could have much more basis than the Manga has already given, as could Naruto and Hinata. We just don't know for sure. "The Enemy" as I put it, are the people that act like what they want IS for sure, and refuse to listen to any logic against their points.