Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Nine-tail attack and Uchiha massacre (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=50070)

bliz 08-25-2009 08:07 PM

The Nine-tail attack and Uchiha massacre

Did the massacre happen within the same year or after few years of nine-tail attack?

From what I gather. There was a 5/6 year gap between The Nine-tail attack and Uchiha massacre due to the fact:

-Naruto and Sasuke Uchiha are of the same age.
-The fox was sealed in Naruto when he was born so Sasuke was born at that time as well.
-Sasuke is at least 5/6 years younger then Itachi.
-Now Sasuke looks like 5 year old when Itachi killed the clan

Now if its indeed true that Uchiha massacre was 5/6 years after the nine-tails attack then why was the Uchiha clan killed then?

Why did Konoha take 5/6 years to decide that Uchiha clan was trouble "behind the attack" and not exactly within the year after the nine-tail attack.

Why do I get the feeling there is more hidden reason Uchiha clan got killed since these advisors took 5/6 years to decide killing the Uchiha clan.

From my point of view, it could be Madara's lie and Madara had more to do with it then Danzo or any other person.

Afterall, Danzo wouldn't wait to kill the clan 5/6 years when he sees them as a threat.

But I think Danzo might have killed Shisui Uchiha and it wasn't Itachi. I believe Itachi witnessed the killing and thats why he has MS similar to how Sasuke got it.

Uchiha09 08-25-2009 08:08 PM

Re: The Nine-tail attack and Uchiha massacre

the massacre happened when sasuke was young, and sasuke is same age as naruto and nine tail happened when naruto was born so the massacre happened after the nine tails incident

and most of your questions you can get a good idea from if you read the manga

bliz 08-25-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha09 (Post 1744246)
the massacre happened when sasuke was young, and sasuke is same age as naruto and nine tail happened when naruto was born so the massacre happened after the nine tails incident

and most of your questions you can get a good idea from if you read the manga

I am only asking if what I knew was right about the time line.

And the one that doesn't make sense is why the massacre happen 5/6 years after the nine-tails attack and not exactly within moths/year.

AOTKorby 08-25-2009 08:19 PM

Itachi was 4 during the 3rd GNW, and the Fox Attack was immediately after said war, which leads me to believe that Sasuke was 9, since we know Itachi was 13.

Shrike 08-25-2009 08:19 PM

Uchiha clan wasn't obliterated because of the Kyuubi attack. They doubted the Uchiha did it, but had no proof.
However, they did have proof that they planned a coup via Itachi, whom they planted as a double spy because of those doubts they had.

That's all.

And Sasuke was 8, Itachi was 13.

AOTKorby 08-25-2009 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrike (Post 1744253)
Uchiha clan wasn't obliterated because of the Kyuubi attack. They doubted the Uchiha did it, but had no proof.
However, they did have proof that they planned a coup via Itachi, whom they planted as a double spy because of those doubts they had.

That's all.

Dang it, 1 year off, oh well

bliz 08-25-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrike (Post 1744253)

That's all.

So that means the Kyuubi attack took place 8 years before the Uchiha massacre.

This is due to the fact Sasuke = Naruto in age.

Uchiha09 08-25-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bliz (Post 1744260)
So that means the Kyuubi attack took place 8 years before the Uchiha massacre.

This is due to the fact Sasuke = Naruto in age.

ya i guess you can say it like that and one of the reason for the massacre is the uchiha preparing for a coup which they didn't have the balls to do until then

uchihademon91 08-25-2009 11:20 PM

just a thought.......maybe you dont even have to see your closest friend getting killed to obtain MS.

since, to obtain MS, it requires an immense emotional trauma that can be brought on by the death of your closest friend. what if, just by finding out that shisui was killed, itachi gained his MS. when the uchiha nin told itachi of shisui's death he was a little shocked. his eyes widened a little, which expresses shock. but being apart of anbu he is able to suppress emotion very well.

so if thats true then itachi could have gained his MS then and there, meaning he didnt kill shisui.

a little theory to go with this hypothesis......................danzo noticed shisui trailing itachi, so he killed him to get him outta the way. without itachi knowing of this.

questions still arise tho

Uchiha09 08-25-2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uchihademon91 (Post 1744341)
just a thought.......maybe you dont even have to see your closest friend getting killed to obtain MS.

since, to obtain MS, it requires an immense emotional trauma that can be brought on by the death of your closest friend. what if, just by finding out that shisui was killed, itachi gained his MS. when the uchiha nin told itachi of shisui's death he was a little shocked. his eyes widened a little, which expresses shock. but being apart of anbu he is able to suppress emotion very well.

so if thats true then itachi could have gained his MS then and there, meaning he didnt kill shisui.

a little theory to go with this hypothesis......................danzo noticed shisui trailing itachi, so he killed him to get him outta the way. without itachi knowing of this.

questions still arise tho

that does kind of makes sense even though itachi didn't get his MS killing shisui he might have thought it would've made sasuke stronger if he did and his whole purpose was to make his brother stronger

but questions do arise as maybe if you kill your closest friend yourself will you still have the trauma? sasuke wasn't very traumatized when he fought naruto at the valley