Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Hello & Goodbye (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Akane is here! (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=50387)

Akane Yokutsu 09-25-2009 10:09 PM

The Akane is here!

Yeah that's right, the weirdest female known to man finally showed up! And she's very slow because she JUST NOW figured out how to add a spoiler tag. :D'

But yeah so anyways. I finally decided to join another forum! And here I am! So time to state the obvious: Watashi wa Akane Anna Yokutsu desu. I'm just gonna let you ask away at what you want to know. Forgive me, I am bad at introductions. ^^'

Time to make an anouncement:
Man! I was so excited to make an RPFC, but then I read the rules that said no role-play fan clubs alloud. I was disappointed. I had a certain RPG in mind, dang it! But I was just wondering--I also do alot of one-on-one role-playiong through PM's on other forums. If any one is intrested in a slightly literate Bleach RPG, PM me, please?

Announcement 2: Turn you TV on to channel 55. Ghostbusters is on! :D

Other than that, hi to you all and I'm sorry for being all geeky--especially today. Well... hope to see ya around the forums! Buh-bye!

Vintage 09-25-2009 10:54 PM

Re: The Akane is here!

Hello akane, i'm new too it's a pleasure to meet you ^_^

Azumi 09-26-2009 10:44 PM

Welcome, Akane-chan. ^^,

Grimmjow 09-27-2009 01:14 AM

I'd stay out of the spam zone.

Azumi 09-27-2009 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimmjow (Post 1756384)
I'd stay out of the spam zone.

I'm tellin you, Akane. Listen to this guy. =)

Miburo 09-27-2009 11:50 AM

Post pictures of yourself, please. = )

Grimmjow 09-27-2009 07:38 PM

^ Depending on the results of that, you might have a chance in the spam zone.

Mal 09-27-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akane Yokutsu (Post 1756131)
Yeah that's right, the weirdest female known to man finally showed up! And she's very slow because she JUST NOW figured out how to add a spoiler tag. :D'

But yeah so anyways. I finally decided to join another forum! And here I am! So time to state the obvious: Watashi wa Akane Anna Yokutsu desu. I'm just gonna let you ask away at what you want to know. Forgive me, I am bad at introductions. ^^'

Time to make an anouncement:
Man! I was so excited to make an RPFC, but then I read the rules that said no role-play fan clubs alloud. I was disappointed. I had a certain RPG in mind, dang it! But I was just wondering--I also do alot of one-on-one role-playiong through PM's on other forums. If any one is intrested in a slightly literate Bleach RPG, PM me, please?

Announcement 2: Turn you TV on to channel 55. Ghostbusters is on! :D

Other than that, hi to you all and I'm sorry for being all geeky--especially today. Well... hope to see ya around the forums! Buh-bye!

I am torn. Your post displays a surprisingly high respect for English grammar, yet I can't help but allow your intense Weeaboo nature, love of RPing and belief that channel 55 is the same for everyone to chip away at my initial, favourable impression of you.