Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Which hidden village is the weakest? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=50593)

Vengeance 10-21-2009 02:50 PM

Which hidden village is the weakest?

My vote goes to the sand because of the pathetic Kages they have. One got turned into a puppet, another was assasinated by Orochimaru, while Gaara got blown up & killed via Bijuu extraction. The only thing saving the sand from pure fail is Temari.

NeoKakarott023 10-21-2009 03:01 PM

Re: Which hidden village is the weakest?

I think the Rain, Nagato was the protector of the whole village, now its Konan, alone. A personal note, its funny how Madara simply let Konan leave, and wouldn't let Taka go when they attempted. Even now after proclaiming war against all the other villages, Madara still won't go back and get Konan who has a lot of skill.

platinumrug 10-21-2009 03:42 PM

Def the rock. At least in the sand, two of their kage's were useful after their death. 3rd was a puppet and gaara got revived

mewmew 10-21-2009 03:46 PM

konan still has the white akatsuki ring. i wonder if it holds any importance to madara... i don't think hidden rain is a sanctioned ninja village of their country, but it needs protection from ninjas cos its a crossroad of all the countries.

stubborn_d0nkey 10-21-2009 03:57 PM

what about other villages?
those are just the biggest 5

PSJiraiya 10-21-2009 05:40 PM

I voted Sand. Temari's great and that's about it for that village.

Vengeance 10-21-2009 05:53 PM

The other villages that don't have offical kages don't matter as they're weaker than the main 5. The rain lost it's most capable ninja when Nagato killed EVERYONE who was on Hanzou's side. With the death of the rain's one man army they pose no real threat on their own. The sound have been systematiclly wiped off the map. Pretty much all of their best ninja ether defected (team taka) or died(Orochimaru, sound 5, & sound genin). All that's left is Kabuto. Sorry I didn't put reject villages in but I figured why bother. This is supposed to be about the main 5 anyway.

The Special One 10-21-2009 06:14 PM

Konoha got blew up three times in less than 2 decades.lol It was possibly the strongest, but it's most certaintly the most unfortunate and most dangerous place to live. It's not safe. (Konoha gone through Kage like water as of recent).

The Sand doesn't get much rep in terms of power as well as individual successes.

Mizugakure was a very harsh and cruel place during the 4th Mizukage's rule (Madara's influence over the Kage Host). The era is over, but I'm sure some powerful shinobi were born from that era, and are possibly still alive. They also have the mist swordsmen, which are hinted to be exceptional, though we've only see three of them (two of which were missing-nin).

Kumogakure has been gaining jutsu and military strength for awhile, as the other village's got weaker and started to disarm. In terms of overall might, it seemed to maintained enormous strength thoughout the years.

Tsuchigakure clashed with Konoha twice in the last two wars of my knowledge. They lost both times (but that doen't mean they are weak based off that). Though, it seems Tsuchikage has disarmed the most among the other great hidden villages. It already needed Akatuski to rely on as he believed his shinobi were untested and couldn't be reliable in going up against Raikage (if Raikage gone mad and thrown a war), so his government relied on Akatuski.

I'd say since Akatuski isn't at all connected to the great villages anymore, I'd come to the conclusion that Tsuchigakure is the weakest, as it's shinobi are for the most par, of a new generation that have soaked in the sun, rather than tired their hands through training. They've probably enjoyed the age of peace for too long. Not saying Tsuchikage is at all pitiful, but at the moment his village isn't near the strongest.

uchihamadara 10-21-2009 09:34 PM

Has to be the sand we have not seen enough of the rock village to even factor them in.
we have to remember all of these villages have the ability to produce kage-level Shinobi so until this war starts we just have to guess.

Silverblade 10-21-2009 09:51 PM

Leaf Village is the weakest.

Say shinobi like Naruto, Sasuke, etc.. The only twelve genin who show chuunin skills+ they are only good. :\

They couldn't even handle Orochimaru, Kyuubi and Pain.

Let Orochimaru go to the Tsuchikage he would get obliterated
Let Orochimaru go to the Raikage he would be the slinky in the ninja world
Let Orochimaru go to the Mizukage he would be snake juice

The Kyuubi attacks. Of course someone is going to seal it. Big deal.

Now for Pain.

Pain vs The whole village

Tsuchikage and his rock goons wouldn't let this guy blow the village up. Simple.
Raikage+Darui+Shii+Team Samui+Killerbee would steamroll the guy.

But he would get pwned if it was alone.

Mizukage+One of the seven swordsmen+Ao and Chojiro could put up a fight.

Naruto is stronger than them all. :D

Only Naruto, Hashirama, Madara, Jiraiya, Shino, Minato and Sarutobi was Konoha strongest. F**k Sasuke, etc.

You know what would be awesome? If Gaara made the sand outside of the village come alive and steamroll trespassers.

Sand is not weak. - Something about these guys....

Rock is not weak. - Gave Konoha so much trouble during ninja wars.

Mist is not weak. - Seven swordsmen, etc. bad ass ninjas. (They would Make TenTen more maniler than Zabuza.)

Cloud is not weak. - Raikage uses his brain more than the other kages.

NeoKakarott023 10-21-2009 10:02 PM

I'm sorry God Realm > Raikage, Mizukage, Tsuchikage, Gaara, Tsunade, and now the new leader of Konoha, Kakashi. Raikage couldn't fight Sasuke without losing a limb, Mizukage, Tsuchikage, & Gaara vs. Shinrai Tensei, PLEASE. God Realm would've turned every village into a parking lot just like Konoha took the business. The only shinobi that could hang with Nagato was Naruto, and that was because of Kyuubi juice, not so much his Sage antics. Pein took out 3 Boss Toad Summons, 2 Sage Toads in Ma & Pa, and battled Naruto until his Fathers Fail Safe kicked in. These garbage assed Kages stand zero chance vs. Pein, plllllllleeeeease.

TheJkid 10-21-2009 10:08 PM

Sand. I am saying this because they, been inflitrated so many times civil wars, ! tail biiju lost 3 kages in under ten years. They needed sound to invade leaf. Rock had 7 tails biiju used aka and survived two ninja wars!

MajorStranger 10-21-2009 11:01 PM

If we look at the closely:

Kirigakure: Pastly known as bloody mist. They had and still have pretty good shinobi which most of them are bunch of sadistic killer. third out of the 5 great

Kumogakure: Nothing much known about them. They had two Jinchuriki which were both celebrated and loved inside their village. I would put them fourth out of 5.

Iwagakure: Responsible for most of the third wars atrocity. They seemed to always had a strong rivality between them and Konoha. Their Tsuchikage is also one of the only shinobi to live that long (He look even older than the third!) second Out of 5.

Konohagakure: Village of the richest and most powerful country. Home of the Uchiha (damn them!), The Sannin, The White Fang, The Yellow flash and more. first out of 5

Sunagakure: They have good shinobi. But they seemed to have been less effective than the other village or the Wind daimyo wouldn't have hired Konoha ninja instead of them. they are dead last.

Now if you had up the other Shinobi village like:

Amegakure: Strong industrial village who endure the thoughness of war because of his location. Home of Pain and Hanzo the Salamander. They are mostly made of missing-nin who left their village.

Kusagakure: nothing is known about this village.

Takigakure: small village. Home of Kakuzu. nothing else known. Mustn't be real thought if they needed konoha's help.

Yugakure: Home of Hidan. They stop training shinobi.

Otogakure: not a real village.

Every other village not mentioned aren't in the manga

so I would say, IMO that Suna is the weakest of the five great village but it is still stronger than Taki, Kusa and Ame

ask me anything 10-21-2009 11:03 PM

I'd have to say sand. It pains me to do so because I'm a huge fan of the sand sibling. But we got to face facts. Those 3 are the only powerful ninja in that whole village. Everyone else is fodder. They have been losing power faster than the other villages, until gaara took over and leaf gave them some pointers about how to train ninja. How embarrassing is it when another village has to tell you how to run your village.

The sand village is the Iraq of the ninja world. I don't care how sexy temari is, there still a 3rd world country. When you even consider making deals with Orochi you got to be desperate.

The rock village is also weak. All the others seem strong.

uchihawiz 10-22-2009 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverblade (Post 1763228)
Leaf Village is the weakest.

Say shinobi like Naruto, Sasuke, etc.. The only twelve genin who show chuunin skills+ they are only good. :\

They couldn't even handle Orochimaru, Kyuubi and Pain.

Let Orochimaru go to the Tsuchikage he would get obliterated
Let Orochimaru go to the Raikage he would be the slinky in the ninja world
Let Orochimaru go to the Mizukage he would be snake juice

The Kyuubi attacks. Of course someone is going to seal it. Big deal.

Now for Pain.

Pain vs The whole village

Tsuchikage and his rock goons wouldn't let this guy blow the village up. Simple.
Raikage+Darui+Shii+Team Samui+Killerbee would steamroll the guy.

But he would get pwned if it was alone.

Mizukage+One of the seven swordsmen+Ao and Chojiro could put up a fight.

Naruto is stronger than them all. :D

Only Naruto, Hashirama, Madara, Jiraiya, Shino, Minato and Sarutobi was Konoha strongest. F**k Sasuke, etc.

You know what would be awesome? If Gaara made the sand outside of the village come alive and steamroll trespassers.

Sand is not weak. - Something about these guys....

Rock is not weak. - Gave Konoha so much trouble during ninja wars.

Mist is not weak. - Seven swordsmen, etc. bad ass ninjas. (They would Make TenTen more maniler than Zabuza.)

Cloud is not weak. - Raikage uses his brain more than the other kages.

WHAT...... the hell you been smoking no kage of today could beat pain and you got to be a shino bug lover to ever put him wit that list come on neji b4 shino and please armaresu or what ever its call and no more bugs he has no speed and we have never seen no hand to hand combat from shino so get out of here with that dude.and what about kakashi come on he's better then his dad and his dad had sunin status.and his techer was the 4th. And are u talking bout old seven swordsman or new one from wat I got is most of the old one left or broke up after shark face and zabaza left.becuz then u have to put itachi and shisu in there who were the strongest uchiha of there time so please kohona not weak I would say sand.