Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The 4th MS jutsu? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=50692)

Konnaha_yellow_flash 11-05-2009 10:19 PM

The 4th MS jutsu?

Im bored and ran across this so w/e.

We all know that when transfering MS eyes that one not only never loses light from the eyes again, but a whole new doujutsu is awakened from the transfer as well.

Well, we know kishi likes using japanese myths and folklore and this certain deity just happens to be the father of Amaterasu, tsukuyomi and sasanoo so it would make sense IMO that he be the final jutsu of the MS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izanagi
^Izanagi (the ability of creation or death) Like an atavism of the Rinnegan the SG evolved from exept its alittle different probably.

Or perhaps the way kishi will use it is Izanagi will be the power of creation and his ex wife http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izanami Izanami will offer the power of death just as the strory (Izanami claimed she would kill 1000 people, meanwhile Izanagi replied then he'd create 1500 People)

Like how itachi who was good had a pure sasanoo which could correlate to Izanangi (creation) when he got EMS, but because sasuke is turning bad and has a dark sasanoo he would get Izanami (death) whne getting EMS.

Madara awakening Izananmi could explain how he cheated death. Also, madaras true objective could actually be to obtain Izanagi (creation) as well by having sasuke turn good then transfer itachis eyes awakening Izanagi then stealing them from sasuke. Then Madara could use the ability to recreate himself as he was when he fought harishima or something like that.

Izanagi plus Izanami would equal a badass final villan.

Im not exactly sure, but its interesting IMO.

By chance kishi skips Izanagi and Izanami then these guys would be next on the list for the final MS jutsu.

Apparently there are three gods of creation and each representing a different level of creation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotoamatsukami

1rst Amenominkanushi:is central control of creation. :confused:! not really sure.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenominakanushi

2nd Takamimusubi: is high creation.

3rd Kamimusubi: is Divine creation.

All three are known as Zoka sanshin (three kami of creation).

Now, u should notice there just happens to be no other info on the 2nd and 3rd kami of creation just as there was no more info but the mane of Juubi(the tentails) Okami when I found him as well. Kishi used him.

Anyways to cooralate takamimusubi and kamimusubi to the MS. They both represent different levels of creation. Perhaps when transfering MS eyes to get the EMS u awaken Kamimusubi (divine creation). However, its a limited jutsu which puts Madara where he is now, half dead, half alive it seems. Perhaps by retransfering eyes (madara wants sasukes MS eyes) he could awaken Takamimusubi and completly bring himself back to life and truely become Immortal.

TheJkid 11-06-2009 03:57 AM

Re: The 4th MS jutsu?

Its a very nice mythology lesson imo!

thegodfather2450 11-06-2009 04:49 AM

it's a bit confusing but finally clear

mewmew 11-06-2009 05:35 AM

it's plausible, since the haxx jutsus of madara have not been explained yet.

Rhubarb96 11-06-2009 08:29 AM

That was actually a very well thought out theory, and very plausible. Nice find.:)

ask me anything 11-06-2009 08:58 AM

The power over life and death:D It's perfect. At the end of the manga he could use the power life to ressurect his clan and and power of death to destroy all the bijuu sealed in the statue ruining madara's plan. By then KB will have his extracted leaving naruto with the only bijuu in existence. Sasuke will die from using that ability on such an extreme level just like how pain died from resurrecting konoha, but sasuke will die in peace knowing his clan is revived. Naruto will be angered by sasuke's death, but not in the usual way. Instead of loosing himself to the fox's hatred, naruto will be filled with holy vengeance. He'll finally control the fox in sage mode and prepare for the ultimate fight against madara.:cool:

The Special One 11-06-2009 11:46 AM

It's better than my explanation as to why Madara still lives.lol I said since the sharingan and the Rinnegan have at least some characteristics in common, one being transmigration (which allowed Pain to control six bodies with his own persona being spreaded through them).

Well I said the sharingan has that final characteristic however, it is only awakened once the secret is discovered (Madara discovered the secret by mastering all secrets of the sharingan). Well I say Madara had been transmigtating through the Uchiha population, always keeping an eye on Konoha and the Uchiha clan for generations.lol

I suppose your idea makes more sense.

Gamabunta 11-06-2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash (Post 1766933)
madaras true objective could actually be to obtain Izanagi (creation) as well by having sasuke turn good then transfer itachis eyes awakening Izanagi then stealing them from sasuke.

can't believe you actually said that lol,

you're really are bored. but nice retell of the old shinto folklore, very interesting.

Numinous 11-06-2009 12:51 PM

I'm reping and thanking KYF, next thing I know the Four Horsemen of Doomsday are coming! Or maybe KYF is starting to be reasonable :)

Nice theory, though I already hinted for it in one of my predictions (http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...12&postcount=3)
Quote:

Before you go "wtf?" on my prediction, I posed Sasuke's Susano'o as Izanami (etc.)
But you elaborated more to make a prediction for the future, kudos for you, and stay that way ;)

The Special One 11-06-2009 01:18 PM

Quote:

I'm reping and thanking KYF, next thing I know the Four Horsemen of Doomsday are coming! Or maybe KYF is starting to be reasonable
He has his moments as we all, though I believe his antics (intentional or, not) brings a bit of entertainment to these forums.lol

edit: But on a serious note.

I do remember Itachi saying that the PMS awakened a new dojutsu and thus Madara being immortal and what not. So, it fits with the theory generally.

mykewin777 11-06-2009 06:37 PM

Maybe Itachi obtained the one that brings life and that is what he passed on to Uzumaki in preparation for the coming Ninja War/Final battle against AKA/Sasuke/Madara

Konnaha_yellow_flash 11-06-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mykewin777 (Post 1767063)
Maybe Itachi obtained the one that brings life and that is what he passed on to Uzumaki in preparation for the coming Ninja War/Final battle against AKA/Sasuke/Madara

Itachi never attained the eternal Mangekyou sharingan, just the MS. Itachis gift is probably the other sacred object besides the mirror, and sword which in mytholigy is a jewel. And since narutos other jewel broke when he went six tails its alot more plausible IMO.

redexploit 11-09-2009 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash (Post 1766933)
Madara awakening Izananmi could explain how he cheated death. Also, madaras true objective could actually be to obtain Izanagi (creation) as well by having sasuke turn good then transfer itachis eyes awakening Izanagi then stealing them from sasuke. Then Madara could use the ability to recreate himself as he was when he fought harishima or something like that.

Before anything else, this thread is a refreshing change from "Kisame vs. Pain" or "stupid toad oil." You did your research, applied it to past Kishi-themes and found coorelations with manga evidence (dark/light susanoo).

While I still think Madara has more to his plan than a mere "put the world in a gengutsu" I don't know if I see seƱor Kishi using Izanagi/Izananmi mythology in that particular way that you proposed. However, it is a plausible theory and worth the read!

platinumrug 11-09-2009 01:10 AM

It'd be a nice jutsu, but way over powered. Hell, Nagato already had the power over life and death being the 7th pain and all. I mean, if someone were to gain the power over life and death while having the EMS, I think that'd prob be the most rape character in this manga. It would also make sense if Madara had power over life, making sense as to why he's survived for so long but idk. Decent theory.

choyax 11-11-2009 08:49 PM

During my high school days, we studied histories on different countries, i remember izanagi and izanami were believed by the ancient japanese deity who created to what is called now JAPAN! :D
Amaterasu-omikami the sun goddes was born from Izanagi's left eye, Tsukiyomi no Mikoto the moon deity was born from Izanagi's right eye and Susano-no-Mikoto the storm deity was born from Izanagi's nose

Amaterasu has a decendant (too bad i forgot his name :mad:) who became the first emperor of Japan who has the Kusanagi (a sword) and Yata (a mirror):confused: i hope i was right :D

Kishi surely is a cool guy to relate this from their ancient history:D