Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   478 Predictions/spoilers (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=51081)

Sharingan17 12-24-2009 06:30 PM

478 Predictions/spoilers

Predict away.. 0_o

freedom07 12-24-2009 06:32 PM

Re: 478 Predictions/spoilers

i reckon sasukes trying tsykomi

so pretty much hes trying all 3 ms jutsus on danzo before he even knows what the hell his abilites are..

hes not missing with his techs, its like hes got 9 lives and each of those sharingan eyes counts as 1 life, everytime he dies instead of dying he just loses an eye

Myth 12-24-2009 06:40 PM

so that means danzo's ability is better then kakuzu's hearts although danzo hasn't been shown to be deadly to actually fight for a long time and make som serious damage before being killed or hurt.

freedom07 12-24-2009 06:54 PM

i think we'll see danzo do some deadly jutsus soon

hes using his ability right now to see what sasuke can do i reckon

Myth 12-24-2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedom07 (Post 1779235)
i think we'll see danzo do some deadly jutsus soon

hes using his ability right now to see what sasuke can do i reckon

prob tiring sasuke out.... i wonder if he got more eyes in a fridge or something back at his underground hideout.

BAYSYCK 12-24-2009 07:09 PM

my guess about itachi is that before danzou took shisuis eye itachi planted a jutsu in it.....so if danzou tries to kill sasuke he will appear

or

sasukes using tsukyuami or however u spell it

Spiegel 12-24-2009 07:26 PM

There has to be a trick to it. I'm sure its some type of forbidden genjutsu or some crap. He's obviously using the sharingans in some weird way that enables him to do that.

Tizmaster 12-24-2009 08:42 PM

Hmm i like the thought as Itachi being a fail safe for Sasuske Its cool
I wouldnt count Danzou out he hasn't revival Shisuis eye yet

Emissary of Justice 12-24-2009 08:58 PM

Itachi's appearance is not Tsukuyomi. Sasuke's eyes clearly indicate as much. Only his left eye is bleeding. Whereas it's his right eye that holds the technique, the opposite of Itachi.

Dagoro 12-24-2009 10:01 PM

Danzou lifts a rock and finds a fire flower.

kluang 12-24-2009 10:03 PM

From this battle I think Danzo wont use any fancy jutsus. look at 477. He just dodge and force sasuke to use MS jutsus.

And what happen if you use too much MS jutsu?

You go blind.

Danzo wants sasuke to end as a pathethic blind emo

Dagoro 12-24-2009 10:06 PM

On a serious note, Kishi said that this fight would influence where Sasuke goes from now on. Can't wait to find out how.

platinumrug 12-24-2009 10:10 PM

Me too, from this chapter alone we've seen that Danzou has 1-UP's out the ass, Sasuke has a new summon that we never saw him sign a contract though and he pulled it out of his ass. I don't think it's a genjutsu fight since Madara is looking on like "oh mang can't believe dis is goin' on" and shit. So we'll see.

Spiegel 12-24-2009 10:21 PM

Danzou is going to royally screw with Sasuke's mind and he won't know whether Danzo or Madara are telling the truth. *Enter Naruto* Naruto is the key to this whole thing, once Naruto gets near Sasuke Itachi's message he left behind with Naruto will activate (surrounded by smoke created by dry ice). lol At least something similar in that direction could happen.

Konnaha_yellow_flash 12-24-2009 10:21 PM

One things for sure. sasuke actually used the karasu bushin jutsu. However, I think sasuke might actaully of used genjutsu to have what looks like itachi to appear for an attempt to have danzou get angry and blirt out some truths as to what happened on that fatefull night 8 years ago.

And about danzou ability. I think danzous just reusing shisuis special doujutsu by implanting false thoughts which is causing sasuke to attack something thats not there. But, just like danzou said, its not something he can use often so by using multiple SG eyes danzou can use the jutsu once for every eye which would mean shisuis ability is not his eye, but his chakra which is why danzou took his arm, not just his eye.