Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Did your balls drop off (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=51100)

ryanisc001 12-29-2009 12:16 AM

Did your balls drop off

Everyone just fuck*** packed up and left. Is like anyone aware you get free advise, by kids across the world that are actually inthudsde about GD.
WOLL lets get to it XD

Mal 12-29-2009 12:50 AM

Re: Did your balls drop off

Wait, it's the "ing" that makes the word "fucking" offensive?

** SHIT.

ryanisc001 12-29-2009 12:53 AM

DOUD! nobody gets me.

Mal 12-29-2009 12:56 AM

DUDE! People need to be on your level to get you. Good luck.

~T-Chidori-Sasuke~ 12-30-2009 04:49 AM

how harsh ??

seriously u r not better then him .. u r not better then anybody so dont act like it coz u will only be fooling urself U_U

Sevi 12-30-2009 05:50 AM

^ Lol wut?
Well, that was completely irrelevant

Mal 12-30-2009 06:18 AM

No, it was relevant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~T-Chidori-Sasuke~ (Post 1780315)
how harsh ??

seriously u r not better then him ..

Yes I am.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~T-Chidori-Sasuke~ (Post 1780315)
u r not better then anybody so dont act like it coz u will only be fooling urself U_U

You are fooling yourself to believe that no person can be better than any other. I apologize for undermining your coping mechanism, but not all people are equal.

Ero 12-30-2009 09:56 AM

DARN PESTY KIDS! Stop messing up my beloved graphics section with your bickering !

If you got a tag u want critiqued FINE, i'm more than happy to do so.

But otherwise, ALL OF YOU GET OUT !

*waves cane*

damn kids.

Shikaratsu 12-30-2009 10:10 AM

Mal, i have a question. if you're so much better, why are you arguing? if you already know you are, this is pointless and you're waisting your time, right?

ryan, if that's your name, most of us speak english. maybe not proper, but it's a language we understand. this is your second or third idiotic post. you have our attention. say what you want in COMPLETE sentences.

zer0systm 12-30-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikaratsu (Post 1780372)
Mal, i have a question. if you're so much better, why are you arguing? if you already know you are, this is pointless and you're waisting your time, right?

ryan, if that's your name, most of us speak english. maybe not proper, but it's a language we understand. this is your second or third idiotic post. you have our attention. say what you want in COMPLETE sentences.

He isn't arguing, he's stating, you know, clarifying for the lesser intellectuals....

Miburo 12-30-2009 12:51 PM

This thread has potential if the dumbshits don't pussy out in the face of OH members' obvious intellectual superiority. Moving it to spam.

DarkAztek 12-30-2009 01:24 PM

What is this thread abooouuut!?

Nerox 12-30-2009 01:46 PM

i just read balls and i joined in, hoping for a manly thread...but it seems i have been wrong

but that shikaratsu guy makes me even more angry

Mal 12-30-2009 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikaratsu (Post 1780372)

I'm doing it for your sake. It's better to learn now rather than later that many people are better than you.

You may not get the woman you have set your eyes on because there is often going to be someone better than you. You are not going to get most career-worthy jobs you apply for because there is often going to be someone better than you. Hell, you may even actually be the best person for the job and they'll hire:
If you are white: some member of a visible minority because they're better than you at making the company look tolerant.
If you are not white: some white guy because they're a racist son of a bitch.

Expect to always be inferior to someone, expect disappointment in life.

Miburo 12-30-2009 01:58 PM

It should be noted that this doesn't apply to OH guys and gals, of course.