Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   479 Predictions/spoilers (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=51184)

Konnaha_yellow_flash 01-13-2010 01:09 PM

479 Predictions/spoilers
 
Have at it.

Myth 01-13-2010 01:20 PM

Re: 479 Predictions/spoilers
 
Madara explain more what izagani is...i can see why its forbidden if u need multiple sharingans to use it...

freedom07 01-13-2010 01:34 PM

Re: 479 Predictions/spoilers
 
i wanna see some more offensive skills from danzo.... heis techs just seems to run and avoid

durndle 01-13-2010 02:26 PM

Re: 479 Predictions/spoilers
 
He's only just begun. Saskue's on his way to a Spanking on his bare, little Ass.

Zharoth 01-13-2010 02:32 PM

Re: 479 Predictions/spoilers
 
Doubt Sasuke's getting spanked. We all saw how Madara was going to suck him right into his dimension or whatnot(yet again) to save his ass when Danzou was going to strike him, you can bet yourself that the second Sasuke will be in trouble, ciao bye iz whirlpool taim!

Scatmann 01-13-2010 02:36 PM

Re: 479 Predictions/spoilers
 
Yeah. I think Madara will explan about izagani. And Madara will save Sasuke if something is going to happen. I hope we will see more about Naruto

Konnaha_yellow_flash 01-13-2010 02:57 PM

Re: 479 Predictions/spoilers
 
Since sasuke has used every hax he possibly could, but one. Thats right!!! Its Kirin time!!!! Danzous Izanagi allows him to recreate himself because sasukes attacks dont kill him instantly. However, Kirin annihilates at raikage super shushin speed and in such a wide range danzou cant possibly use his mokuton to rediect the attack.

Next chapter: Danzou disapears with the thunder.....

IAmCoNfUsEd 01-13-2010 04:07 PM

Re: 479 Predictions/spoilers
 
i have a feeling next chapter danzou is going to try and kill karin cuz she is basically the only one that can figure out when to attack him. or as she said herself..

Nerox 01-13-2010 04:55 PM

Re: 479 Predictions/spoilers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash (Post 1782177)
Since sasuke has used every hax he possibly could, but one. Thats right!!! Its Kirin time!!!! Danzous Izanagi allows him to recreate himself because sasukes attacks dont kill him instantly. However, Kirin annihilates at raikage super shushin speed and in such a wide range danzou cant possibly use his mokuton to rediect the attack.

Next chapter: Danzou disapears with the thunder.....

that was so fucking random.....omg, i have to vomit

AOTKorby 01-13-2010 05:02 PM

Re: 479 Predictions/spoilers
 
Sasuke needs to generate a full blown thunderstorm to actually use Kirin. Right now it's snowing. Not even close to optimal conditions for teh lightnings.

Madara is going to go Mr. Exposition on us, explaining Izanagi.

Danzo will find a way to beat the Susano'o (because he seems to be Kishi's new pet character for some reason...).

And someone will interfere right at the last minute...

freedom07 01-13-2010 05:09 PM

Re: 479 Predictions/spoilers
 
it was also clear as day when sasuke fired the kirin fireball...plus its not snowing where they are...if anything the whether affects the power of kirin not whether it can activate.

the best way to beat susanoo is to wait till user gets ms backlash, which will be pretty soon, next chapt i think
if sasuke doesnt end it then he will be unconscious...

Konnaha_yellow_flash 01-13-2010 05:16 PM

Re: 479 Predictions/spoilers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerox511 (Post 1782203)
that was so fucking random.....omg, i have to vomit

Well quit looking in the mirror and u wont get so sick!

Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaa, Disapear with the gag reflex!

freedom07 01-13-2010 05:23 PM

Re: 479 Predictions/spoilers
 
hmmm where did that hawk go? it kinda look like it flew under the bridge after dodgeing the attack..theres gotta be some other relevance to it

it didnt "poof" so its still summoned right?

AOTKorby 01-13-2010 05:25 PM

Re: 479 Predictions/spoilers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by freedom07 (Post 1782212)
it was also clear as day when sasuke fired the kirin fireball...plus its not snowing where they are...if anything the whether affects the power of kirin not whether it can activate.

the best way to beat susanoo is to wait till user gets ms backlash, which will be pretty soon, next chapt i think
if sasuke doesnt end it then he will be unconscious...

Ignoring the fact that heat alone a storm will 'almost' never make (FLORIDAAAA), There's snow everywhere. Clear as day with out snow or anything on the ground is different from Snow all over the ground. Clear as day, there's already some water vapor in the air, as well as water in plants and such around. Snow? All the water is on the ground as snow. Even if Sasuke went ahead and melted the snow to evaporate it, causing a lot of moisture to go into the air:

1. Sasuke's ability to comprehend 'tactics' at this point is nowhere near the point where he'd figure out that he could do it anyway.

2. It would take hours if not DAYS to stir a storm. If anything, cooling down the air would cause a storm faster than heating it up, and Sasuke can't do the former with Katon or Raiton.

3. The weather most certainly effects the technique, if there isn't a storm, he can't use it at all. It's a one use only tech because using it makes the storm go away altogether, which clearly also shows that its power stems entirely FROM the storm.

arctic_knight 01-13-2010 05:56 PM

Re: 479 Predictions/spoilers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SenninKorby (Post 1782208)
Sasuke needs to generate a full blown thunderstorm to actually use Kirin. Right now it's snowing. Not even close to optimal conditions for the lightnings.

you obviously never heard of winter thunderstorm, it's rare but lighting sometimes does happen in a snow fall. i saw it once when i was a kid, it was strange to see lighting and snow together, but Alberta has some strange weather


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.