Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Who's Your Favorite FMA Character? (1) (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=513)

AniMaster 12-02-2004 02:27 PM

Who's Your Favorite FMA Character? (1)

Personally I like Greed, although I was sorely disappointed with his performance in his fight against Ed. If your favorite character isn't on this list, there should be another thread before too long with more characters.

Roy Mustang 12-02-2004 06:45 PM

ed is cool i like how he''s short he he he

ph3 12-02-2004 06:54 PM

i like edward - sometimes hes hilarious, and somtimes hes just awesome...
=P

horus 12-02-2004 07:05 PM

Edward of course is the funniest when someone calls him short thats what I like to see when I watch FMA.

sasuke23 12-02-2004 08:09 PM

edward kick ass

spiral_vortex 12-02-2004 08:57 PM

well i pikked alphonse case hes the gy in the machine rite?? well i havent watched any yet but my frend says the alphonse is kina cool........wen is nc gonna have them?

Roy Mustang 12-03-2004 01:11 AM

pretty soon al is cool too he is very kind hearted person who cares about his older brother and getting him is normal arm back since Ed risked his arm for al

shojogirl 12-12-2004 11:54 PM

ed is awesome! though...he is rather short......but he is so funny! :)

LightDreamer 12-12-2004 11:57 PM

WHERE THE HECK IS ROY AND RIZA!!!!! HOW CAN U HAVE A FMA CHARACTER LIST WITHOUT ROY AND RIZA!!!!! T_T Does anyone realize Roy was like 2nd favourite character is the Fma character charts for male,and that Riza was Number one favourite Female Anime Character in ANY ANIME!!!! U. JUST. CAN'T. LEAVE. THEM. OUT!!!! Buuuut other than that I vote Winry for those choices....I'm all for the Kickass girls ^^ (Psst that's why Riza was chosen as number one anime girl...blah blah blah...CAUSE SHE'S SO KICK ASS!!!! XP!!!

Wait I change it to Lust.....cause she was just awesome.....My heart goes out to you gluttony T-T (if u've watched the entire series u'll know why)

Roy Mustang 12-13-2004 12:50 AM

who is greed again?

SylentChaos 12-13-2004 05:00 AM

Edward is the best...., since he's funny at many parts, and also totally serious about things. But he rarely dissapoints me when it comes too fighting. Him versus Greed made me a ED-Fan again.

lito 12-13-2004 08:38 AM

i like alphonse, with his huge metal suit... kinda knightly dont yah think?? :]

AniMaster 12-13-2004 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightDreamer
WHERE THE HECK IS ROY AND RIZA!!!!! HOW CAN U HAVE A FMA CHARACTER LIST WITHOUT ROY AND RIZA!!!!! T_T Does anyone realize Roy was like 2nd favourite character is the Fma character charts for male,and that Riza was Number one favourite Female Anime Character in ANY ANIME!!!! U. JUST. CAN'T. LEAVE. THEM. OUT!!!! Buuuut other than that I vote Winry for those choices....I'm all for the Kickass girls ^^ (Psst that's why Riza was chosen as number one anime girl...blah blah blah...CAUSE SHE'S SO KICK ASS!!!! XP!!!

Wait I change it to Lust.....cause she was just awesome.....My heart goes out to you gluttony T-T (if u've watched the entire series u'll know why)

If you'd like to see Roy or Riza (Lisa in some of the fansubs and the dub), then go to this poll, which has been up for as long as this one. No need to freak out. I believe I also said,

Quote:

Originally Posted by AniMaster
If your favorite character isn't on this list, there should be another thread before too long with more characters.

So there you go.

Roy Mustang 12-13-2004 07:09 PM

man can anyone post a picture or greed here?

AniMaster 12-16-2004 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keitaro
man can anyone post a picture or greed here?

He's the guy in my animated sig that isn't Ed.

Or there's...
http://img160.exs.cx/img160/3321/fmagreed11600vm.gif

There you go.