Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Ok people listen! (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=51532)

The Yellow Flash 02-21-2010 05:14 AM

Ok people listen!

This forum use to be the bomb! It has gone down hill so much its not even funny! Somebody needs to bring it back to the old ways or just end this whole forum. Im serious nothing is update its horrible i know i havnt been on in awhile but please bring it back! God its horrible!

Mal 02-21-2010 05:17 AM

Re: Ok people listen!

If you don't like what you see here
Get the funk out

http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/69/Extreme.jpg

kluang 02-21-2010 05:17 AM

Who the hell are you?

T9F 02-21-2010 09:09 AM

if you dont like it you can leave. nobody's forcing you to stay here.

RNB 02-21-2010 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Yellow Flash (Post 1789934)
This forum use to be the bomb! It has gone down hill so much its not even funny! Somebody needs to bring it back to the old ways or just end this whole forum. Im serious nothing is update its horrible i know i havnt been on in awhile but please bring it back! God its horrible!

Alright.

HEY GUYS! <3

IM SIRVING DRNKS AT TEH B@R WHT CAN I GET U!!!

LOL MARGARITA PLZ LOL

Miburo 02-21-2010 01:10 PM

The great prophesy of the legendary warrior who slew 48 ninja is likely soon upon us. The prophet will perish in a raging inferno of manly passion against the furries (Anti-spirals). The great Manly King will continue his efforts to limit the numbers of the spiral race until the day he is also defeated in a glorious battle against the one who will become the Savior.

The Savior will unite the spirals and they will battle against all odds to defeat the furries. However, the prophesy does not say whether victory will be achieved or if the furries will succeed in yiffing this place into oblivion. That is for you to decide.

And by "you," I don't mean you, OP. Because you suck.

Deepcrow?! 02-21-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Yellow Flash (Post 1789934)

I've taken it upon myself to review this "Paragraph" sentence, by sentence.

- You know what's the bomb? Bombs. Blowing shit up is the tits.
- It's just the way the forum rolls, and baby, it's on a hill.
- Somebody needs to START drinking.
- Something about updating? It's like you're one of those monkeys just typing randomly. Except you're not going to recreate Shakespeare, ever. Actually, you're just a Aardvark. And you're no Arthur, I assure you.
- God doesn't exist. Only Odin, the All-Father.

RNB 02-21-2010 01:43 PM

I don't know what to make of Deepcrow.

Tabris 02-21-2010 02:05 PM

i agree. he did make alot of pokeman refferences the other day, which makes me think that he might be kind of ok.... but other times....

back to the old days? like 5 year ago when i was fifteen and stupid?
OK! her goes.

-_-
Hi, i'm tabris, i have long brown hair and big white angel wings! lets go to the "hit the poster before you with anything" thread!

*hits with wings* "oh no, i'm sorry, let me heal you!"

lololol stupid internet flirting
lolol stupid internet making out under a desk, wha?

i be sexy, but you don't see me, but i'ma flirt with every one i can talk to!
hey, why do you hate me so much shnannerz? is it cause you have a huge internet family?

lololololol

-_-
yes, lets go back to that, shall we

Deepcrow?! 02-21-2010 02:14 PM

On another note. This just popped into my mind when I read the title of the thread.

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/x..._heylisten.jpg

Miburo 02-21-2010 03:42 PM

Oh yeah, shannerzerzzerzz nudes pirate addition requested in OH. I know someone still has them.

G 02-21-2010 06:00 PM

I've got them on my PSP memory card somewhere, I'll find 'em. Need a safe site to upload too though.

RNB 02-21-2010 06:02 PM

"PSP memory card" ==> haha

Also, am I the only one who does not get the "Hey Listen" pic?

Miburo 02-21-2010 06:10 PM

Yo, G. You still owe me some PSP memory card love, I do believe. Upload the entire thing. I dunno how, because I don't know how that shit works. But I have faith that you'll figure it out and deliver delicious PSP memory card goodness.

Tabris 02-21-2010 06:37 PM

@ Kandykakes: nah, i don't get it either.

shnannerz gave us nudes?
is she hot at least?