Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto 484 Discussion (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=51565)

platinumrug 02-24-2010 07:12 PM

Naruto 484 Discussion

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/484-60/1

Discuss.

EpicBeardMan 02-24-2010 07:14 PM

Re: Naruto 484 Discussion

I knew naruto was in a sage mode all along .

Konnaha_yellow_flash 02-24-2010 07:22 PM

Lol, kakashis a lucky man. Sasuke nearly attained itachis sasanoo before his eyes screwed up which wouldve meant instapwn for anyone lol.

Kreglze 02-24-2010 07:23 PM

Finally Sasuke's spamming of MK abilities has caught up with him.

Geez Sakura, get some guts she was so close to killing Sasuke, until she flaked out at the last minute.

Thank Christ Naruto made it, I'm not his biggest fan, but the Manga is named after him after all, he would slaughter Sasuke at this point but he is going to try Mind F'n Jutsu, and hopefully realise there is no saving him.

Myth 02-24-2010 07:25 PM

Not a bad chapter, no wonder kakashi couldn't get to her he was feeling the after effects of the mks..

sasuke version of susano looked a bit like itachi's only no sword and sheild and it looked more evil.

and he's blind lmfaoooo so much for his eyes being stronger then itachi's ='s instant fail on oro's assumptions and madara's roflll...

then again sasuke is so weak he needs to constantly use mks were itachi didn't... ahh the gappp i love it:)

AOTKorby 02-24-2010 07:25 PM

I have a feeling that Naruto has nearly, if not outright "seen enough" of what Sasuke has become to "choose his answer." Which will likely be: beat the shit out of Sasuke, then give him one last talk-down, if that doesn't work, it's over. And by over I mean somehow Sasuke is gonna get saved.

Konnaha_yellow_flash 02-24-2010 07:28 PM

@Myth:

Ha haaaaaa, sasukes still worn out attack on kakashi was so fast kakashi couldnt do anything, but use kamui. ha Haaaaaaaa, FCATSSSSS, sppppppppppp:rolleyes:

markus601 02-24-2010 07:31 PM

i want to see all the ppl that predicted kakashi beating a 100% sasuke step up now. he used the ms one time and was sweating bullets. im not a sasuke fan but come on this pretty much proves that the two heavy weights out of the leaf right now are naruto and sasuke. this manga revolves around those two powering up to the extreme. kakashi wouldn't stand a chance against a 100% sasuke our naruto.

markus601 02-24-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash (Post 1791019)
@Myth:

Ha haaaaaa, sasukes still worn out attack on kakashi was so fast kakashi couldnt do anything, but use kamui. ha Haaaaaaaa, FCATSSSSS, sppppppppppp:rolleyes:

i knew that was going to happen it was no point even arguing the point. kakashi almost got his ass handed to him by a blind guy, and him running and slipping because of using ms one time was pathetic.

AniMeFaN 02-24-2010 07:35 PM

its funny i thought sasukes susanoo was complete the past 3 times, i thought when he used the partial at the kages meeting and then it upgraded that was just the way his looked, then i thought for sure it was complete when he was fighting danzo and took it further with the bow. now his looks like itachis, should i believe this is it lol.

Najiro 02-24-2010 07:35 PM

Wait according to all the past chapters all the MS users slow a bit down after using a tech. No matter what tech. Also it wasn't Sasuke's speeds that forced Kakashi to use his MS is was Susanoo arrow.

junior3605 02-24-2010 07:36 PM

http://tinyurl.com/yl6928u

Sakura should just hang herself...how can you possibly fail any harder?

Tizmaster 02-24-2010 07:36 PM

OMG Naruto arrival made me jizzz in my pants lol
Again Sakura shows y she needs to die omg
Karin has no boobs -.- :|

freedom07 02-24-2010 07:36 PM

wtf i thought sasukes susanoo was complete

thats the final stage?
what was itachis before the final stage then??

myth-we dont know if sasukes has the objects yet..looks like kishi left sasukes susanoos powers open to speculation, he decided to show us a bit before ending sasukes ms...surely it will be revealed once he gets ems

markus601 02-24-2010 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AniMeFaN (Post 1791025)
its funny i thought sasukes susanoo was complete the past 3 times, i thought when he used the partial at the kages meeting and then it upgraded that was just the way his looked, then i thought for sure it was complete when he was fighting danzo and took it further with the bow. now his looks like itachis, should i believe this is it lol.

seems like kishi still has upgrades for sasuke. he needs to let the blind guy rest.